Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 05:13 AM   #16
Sai18
Not human
Sannin

Sai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to Sai18

This was a good chapter.

1) awesome relationship with gaara and shukaku

2) awesome past about the priest and shukaku

3) awesome cliffhanger

Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #17
MrDurp
Despair
Jounin

MrDurp has disabled reputation

Nice chapter to start of Christmas.

Strange how I can see Kishi making Shukaku a bit like the Grinch.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #18
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I still don't get why they did not all go tailed beast bomb on the sand pyramid while Madara was trapped inside?

But who needs tailed beast anyway, next time Naruto pulls out a huge DNA--shaped sword.

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 12-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #19
Zhorah
Lord of Bones
Jounin

Zhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]-[yūga View Post
I still don't get why they did not all go tailed beast bomb on the sand pyramid while Madara was trapped inside?

But who needs tailed beast anyway, next time Naruto pulls out a huge DNA--shaped sword.
Yup.

People still forget about just how amazing ass-pull no jutsu is.

Interesting to see Naruto without his power-up.

Though it will probably mean a greater level of talk-no-jutsu, Naruto's true power of course.

OMG ! I just figured this formula out.

Naruto + Chakra + Technique = Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
Kage Bunshin = 1 Clone
Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu = 100 Clones

Therefore

Tajuu Talk no jutsu = 100 Chapters.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #20
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Great chapter.
Poor Naruto lost Yang Kurama.. :c
Old 12-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #21
Hashi Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jounin

Hashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Madara will not fully succeed in extracting the 8 & 9 Tails from their jinchuuriki. Killer B will survive, and maintain the eight-tails spirit. Also there is still Yin Kurama half for naruto.

http://readms.com/r/naruto/660/2196/18
Right here, Killer B uses his "Octopus Leg Clone Technique:" While in his full Eight-Tails form, Killer B can create a clone from one of the Eight-Tails' tentacles which can then be used as a decoy, allowing him to escape. This clone is flawless enough to fool both the Sharingan and Rinnegan eye. The same clone jutsu he used when sasuke severed the 8-tails's tentacle, and when the akatsuki moved to seal the Gyuki.

I think naruto, killer b, Kurama, Tanuki, and Gyuki are just going to play possum for a little while as apart Kurama yet to be revealed plan...
Old 12-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #22
bertjor
The Lord of Spiderwebs
S Class Ninja

bertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacybertjor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Do my eyes deceive me? A well rounded, stably constructed, sensibly written chapter? Sure, the Gaara-Shukaku is lather rinse repeat of what we previously saw with Naruto, Bijuu and the other Jinchuriki, but character development is always nice. There is even a hint of tension in the chapter, ending with an interesting cliffhanger.

Let me be the Grinch for this lovely Christmas gift. Kishi will muck it up in either of two ways:

1. He will contradict himself, giving a weak explanation why something can occur now, and not previously (or no reason at all- Kishi style)
2. He will make the protagonists far more capable and intelligent, and the antagonist (Madara) far more retarded in inept, being inconsistent with everything we have seen for all characters.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #23
darkpitofdoom2
Inquisitor
Jounin

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

What a great Christmas present... Shukaku backstory, Kurama being extracted from Naruto, and the possibility of Naruto dying. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #24
Achilles
The True King
Akatsuki Member

Achilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Achilles Send a message via MSN to Achilles Send a message via Yahoo to Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpitofdoom2 View Post
What a great Christmas present... Shukaku backstory, Kurama being extracted from Naruto, and the possibility of Naruto dying. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.
The possibility of Naruto dying?? Looks like someone's living in denial since Sasuke wasn't given any screen time this chapter..
Old 12-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #25
tobito06
Chuunin

tobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacytobito06 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I enjoyed it, though Naruto losing Kurama isn't much of a cliffhanger. He has enough vitality to survive without him and his dad is nearby with the other half anyway. Plus he can absorb Nature Energy.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #26
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Finally he lost all those power ups.

Shukaku backstory was good too

( Click to show/hide )
Old 12-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #27
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I think Minato will give Naruto Kurama's yin chakra (other half chakra).
We don't know what Kurama's plan is. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #28
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

My prediction...

Minato magically giving naruto his kyuubi chakra.

Ass-pull no jutsu.

Otherwise, good chapter overall. No complaints.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #29
Tai
Gennin

Tai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faithTai is a guardian of faith

A little bit lame chapter, too much talking and too less action

Nice to know something about the raccon but wasn't really nescessary

Bee makes his cut off move again, would be cool if it works
Old 12-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #30
Gaara's Shield
The Rogue
Sannin

Gaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUM

Shukaku bachgroundstory was intresting.
Somewhere the priest died or got extracted from him and put inside the baby Gaara.

Gaara has the 2carved characters on his forehead. Love , what's made of Heart and ?accept? By the pref jin

( Click to show/hide )
Closed Thread