Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #76
Sankara
The Auspicous One
Jounin

Sankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhorah View Post
As Suraku said, I also want to see Tobirama's water techniques. HURRY UP KISHI !!!!

Shikamaru is too weak to be a hokage.
This. The moment Naruto defeated an enemy that destroyed the village, an enemy that not even the hokage could defeat (Pain), that moment Naruto took place as the n1 hokage contender. Kakashi got killed by Pain, don't forget that.

Shikamaru is perfect for the same job as his dad, an advisory role.

Anyways love the SasukeNaru combo, but i couldn't follow the second and fourth hokage combo attack. Still im afraid this fight will drag on, and we will see lots of action panels without the story truly moving forward. I am afraid the very anoying manga tick will come where the most bad-ass atacks won't do shit against the juubi. Like droppin an atom bomb wouldnt even leave a scratch on the ****er.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:00 AM   #77
RedOmega
Gennin

RedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond reputeRedOmega has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankara View Post
This. The moment Naruto defeated an enemy that destroyed the village, an enemy that not even the hokage could defeat (Pain), that moment Naruto took place as the n1 hokage contender. Kakashi got killed by Pain, don't forget that.

Shikamaru is perfect for the same job as his dad, an advisory role.

Anyways love the SasukeNaru combo, but i couldn't follow the second and fourth hokage combo attack. Still im afraid this fight will drag on, and we will see lots of action panels without the story truly moving forward. I am afraid the very anoying manga tick will come where the most bad-ass atacks won't do shit against the juubi. Like droppin an atom bomb wouldnt even leave a scratch on the ****er.
The Hokage isn't just meant to be strong, they have to be smart as well. Naruto is as dumb as a rock a lot of the time, and not once has he shown comprehension of politics. Shikamaru is too weak, Naruto is too dumb. Frankly, and I hate to say it, Sasuke is the one in a better position... if he didn't go all rogue ninja and all that.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:25 AM   #78
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Shikamaru Hokage foreshadowing . . .

So, I guess that Kishi is trying to make it unknown who will become Hokage. Pretty good job. I can honestly see him swerving Shikamaru into the Hokage position.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.
------

I called the Amaterasu Rasengan around the time I joined. Hell, I dedicated a thread to it.

Godbito is becoming way too powerful.

Tobirama and Minato's combined intelligence is something on the level of a God.

Sasuke smiling . . . FINALLY.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:28 AM   #79
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I think it's not about power.
The problem is, Shikamaru is lacking the will of fire.
He should just take his fathers position.

Naruto on the other hand might be an awesome, powerful hokage but he surely is not suited for a job 90%+ behind a desk!
Regarding to plot it has to be Naruto but i'm sure after one week he will be bored and pass it to Konohamaru^^

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:36 AM   #80
KalebKonan
Chuunin

KalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond reputeKalebKonan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Suraku View Post
I personally will be more impressed when I see his infamous Water Release techniques that he was so renowned for.

Or his expert swordsmanship.
I mean I'm happy with seeing him do this bad ass stuff, but I'm with you want I to see some water techniques!

On another note. The third most of got pretty messed up haha

PSN: KalebVash

Last edited by KalebKonan; 07-31-2013 at 09:00 AM..
Old 07-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #81
DarkShuyin
Dream Of The Fayth
Sannin

DarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I agree with most of you guys.
it's time for the Hokage to use some Elemental jutsu!

Guess I was right that it would be Tobirama who would save the 3 hero's for this chapter ^^
Old 07-31-2013, 07:44 AM   #82
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Itachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

TOBIRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO.F*CKING.BOSS.WITH.IT F*cking grabbed a bijuudama like a baseball and that line "I have a gift for you" was soo boss.. popped out of nowhere. That shit was so badass like gotdamn... This should be Tobirama's them song:

( Click to show/hide )

Yeah that's definitely his theme song when he walks in on a fight. Itachi approves.

And gotdamnit Minato you and those long ass names... I can't deal lmaoo. Tobirama was like "Nigga what?" Good comedy relief I guess. lol

I liked the swap... good smarts and tactics. But damn Tobirama stole the show early. It obviously did nothing to Obito but the execution my friends... the execution was flawless.

EDIT: Oh and shoutout to whoever made this on mangastream... I need to get this image in a smaller size..

( Click to show/hide )
Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #83
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]-[yūga View Post
I think it's not about power.
The problem is, Shikamaru is lacking the will of fire.
He should just take his fathers position.

Naruto on the other hand might be an awesome, powerful hokage but he surely is not suited for a job 90%+ behind a desk!
Regarding to plot it has to be Naruto but i'm sure after one week he will be bored and pass it to Konohamaru^^
will of fire lol

Out of Shikamaru or Naruto, Shika suits it more than Naruto. Yeah, he aint strong or anything, but he's generally a better Leader than most Kages lol. The only Kages that outshine Shika's leadership skills is 1,2,4 Hokages and Gaara.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #84
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Itachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

What's water style gonna do to Obito? It's not like Obito you know... didn't absorb Amaterasu or anything like that... Water techniques ain't gonna do shit.

I would like to see him use it too but right now I think it'll be a waste to see Tobirama use water style... unless of course he summons:

( Click to show/hide )

A FREAKING WATER DRAGON!!!!!!!

Then that shit would be sexy as hell.

Also... just Tobirama is the Batman of the narutoverse. Yep fellas... he's on that status.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #85
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
will of fire lol

Out of Shikamaru or Naruto, Shika suits it more than Naruto. Yeah, he aint strong or anything, but he's generally a better Leader than most Kages lol. The only Kages that outshine Shika's leadership skills is 1,2,4 Hokages and Gaara.
Well, we don't know much about the 2nd and 4th Hokages leadership abilities.
The first hokage failed with Madara the same way Hiruzen Sarutobi did with Orochimaru but with an even higher impact for the village.
But I agree Gaara is doing a really good job so far.

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #86
JyuMazino
Academy Student

JyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura about

Shikamaru? As Hokage? Over Naruto? Over Kakashi? If I was Naruto and they chose shikimaru over me as hokage, I would just go rogue and destroy the whole village.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #87
gaddigaddi2
Academy Student

gaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond reputegaddigaddi2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to gaddigaddi2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
Duuuuuuude. Haven't seen you around here for a while...

finally. FINALLY. FINA-FREAKINGLY

They did it. Kishi did it.

After 400 freaking chapters, Kishi did it.

( Click to show/hide )
A FIRE RASENGAN

It's done.

dat tobirama

dat minato

dat fire rasengan

dat last switch-a-roo attack

dat Madara vs Hashi rematch

*sigh of relief* it's a good day to be a Naruto fan.
Dude ur gunna give me a heart attack
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 AM   #88
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyuMazino View Post
Shikamaru? As Hokage? Over Naruto? Over Kakashi? If I was Naruto and they chose shikimaru over me as hokage, I would just go rogue and destroy the whole village.
Shikamaru actually has alot of qualities capable to be chosen as Hokage over Naruto.

Naruto needs to grow up a bit more I feel. he has the power and the greatest "will of fire" in him. But I don't see him mature enough yet to be sitting behind the desk doing all that paperwork grading missions ordering missions and all that jazz. It should be Kakashi first and then in a timeskip he passes the title down to a naruto who is much more mature.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:58 AM   #89
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Been saying it for a while. Either Shika or Kakashi should be the next Hokage and Kishi hinted towards the former

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hysterical View Post
Holy****ingshitblazereleaserasenshuriken
Holy fucking shit it's not like we've seen that combo before this chapter, oh wait we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
That would be too dangerous, the Chidori actually covers the hand. If Sasuke did that then he would be burning his own hand.
Sasuke was basically holding the Black flames in the form of Enton here so it's not new nor would it burn his hands. Did we forget that A had got the black flames on his arm when he bitch slapped Sasuke at the kage summit and Sasuke was unaffected by the flames?
Old 07-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #90
JyuMazino
Academy Student

JyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura aboutJyuMazino has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi's Pupil View Post
Shikamaru actually has alot of qualities capable to be chosen as Hokage over Naruto.

Naruto needs to grow up a bit more I feel. he has the power and the greatest "will of fire" in him. But I don't see him mature enough yet to be sitting behind the desk doing all that paperwork grading missions ordering missions and all that jazz. It should be Kakashi first and then in a timeskip he passes the title down to a naruto who is much more mature.
I agree with your point about Kakashi getting the title of Hokage. But doing things like grading missions, and ordering missions are things naruto could easily learn to do. Another thing I would like to say is that a lot of people are confusing naruto being immature, with him being stupid.
Closed Thread