Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #61
pow
Sannin

pow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Storm View Post
Minato probably made it to the alliance first to meet up with Naruto and stop the tailed beast bomb from killing them. I believe that the others are spread out. For Example, Tobirama and Hiruzen might be heading to where the five kage fell at with Karin to help heal them while the 1st along with sasuke and orochimaru might be heading towards Madara
OH Yea!! KARIN is about 2 have her INO moment and do it real big for the beat up KAGES!!! All TAKA and ORO getting full pardons!!!! Once they all take a bite out of her they goodie. Can't wait 2 see their faces when they realize that their still alive. Also be crazy 2 see the look on TSUNADE face waking up 2 see her gramps and sensei chillin with ORO and SASUKE.

Shout out 2 team 10 SHIKA-INO-CHO all been holding it down!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #62
Achilles
The True King
Akatsuki Member

Achilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Achilles Send a message via MSN to Achilles Send a message via Yahoo to Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiSusanoo View Post
Also on anyone find it weird Minato is the only Hokage that showed up. I thought they would all get there as a group since the 2nd could use the same jutsu Minato can do.
Minato's Hiraishin is different than Tobirama's. Although Tobirama does have Hiraishin, it is unknown if he has the seal placed on his Kunai like Minato. It is also unknown how he uses it period. We only saw him use Hiraishin for a brief boost in speed here. Most likely, it would seem that Tobirama's version involved teleportation on a much smaller scale for covering small gaps in distance during combat. Minato, would then upgrade this ability with the seal he learned from the Uzumaki Clan or better yet, Kushina. While he controls the Space/Time ability using hand seals, he would use the Uzumaki's seal on his Kunai or (from simply placing the seal on someone or an object with a touch) to teleport himself (regardless to distance). What I want to understand is how does a person go about learning Space/Time Ninjutsu? How is Minato able to freely sense every individual Kunai and know exactly where to teleport to? That's been bugging me ever since the jutsu was portrayed in the manga.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #63
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit how weak these Doton barriers are, there is no reason why those that do not possess the Doton affinity should be capable of using it. Having an affinity does not mean it is easier to learn said affinity, it means you are virtually limited to it. It means that your unique chakra is only capable of producing whatever affinity(s) it is exclusive to. No matter how powerful or weak a jutsu is, a ninja is virtually incapable of utilizing it if they do not possess that specific chakra affinity.

If that were the case, Kakashi would have shit loads of Katon and Futon ninjutsu, as his Sharingan would copy them and eliminate the need to "learn" them at all, therefore superseding this theory of "you can't learn jutsu of an affinity you don't naturally possess, because it takes too long time to learn and master it". Hell, Sasuke would have copied all of Danzo's Futon ninjutsu, if the only thing preventing someone from learning a jutsu outside of their natural affinity alignments was "it takes too long to learn". I usually refrain from complaining about Kishi's writing, but when he starts just blatantly ignoring the most basic rules of his own manga, that's a little too much.

The only way that scene could make sense would be if every ninja that was shown using the Doton Barriers just so happened to possess the Doton affinity. Although if that's the case, then it would be a little odd that every member of Ino-Shika-Cho just happens to have the same affinity (but that's still acceptable nonetheless). Either way, I'm hoping that this is the case, because otherwise that shit is just ridiculous lol.

Kind of different seeing Kakashi use Talk-no-Jutsu, but I suppose it remains to be seen whether or not it will be successful (I have a feeling it will). Ino was surprisingly impressive, being able to connect Shikamaru to the entire Ninja Alliance. I'm also happy to see Sakura talking some sense into the other ninja, that was nice to see.

Minato taking care of Jubi's Bijudama with an instantaneous Space-Time Barrier was cool (interesting that it vanished so quickly compared to how long it took for Kurama's Bijudama to vanish when he redirected it). Not much of a surprise that Minato was the first to arrive lol, but damn that was a sexy entrance.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #64
Uchiha Suraku
Madara
Jounin

Uchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchiha Suraku is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithegod View Post
but the fact that talk no jutsu has continued for this long is not a good for your theory.
What does that matter? They can babble on for 50 chapters, but if no one's mind is being changed, which is the current scenario, it's just Kishimoto delaying a fight/giving a false sense of hope that he'll change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
[/B]

Awwww, you're in denial because your (need for Obito to be the unique villain who doesn't listen to reason and have a change of heart) is beginning to give in? He's gonna give in because he's not truly evil; he's just confused on the aspect of understanding fate. No one can undo what God has already put in place, that's why he's gonna fail at being a villain and become a good guy. The bunch of facts Kakashi just put down is too clear to understand. If anything, let's blame Obito's lack of reasoning on the Uchiha's curse of hatred.
Hah, and how exactly has he begun to give in? I don't know if you're just ignorant or completely biased towards Tobi, but despite all of this talking, the outcome is the exact same. I mean I would think the "Your words may be pretty...but they ring hollow..." line would give it away that Kakashi's speech had no influence on his morality. OHHHH, maybe it's because he reacted with an exclamation mark to Kakashi's twist on Obito's signature comrade motto. That's gotta be it!

Also, that's hilarious coming from you, the person who literally bitches and bashes the author and his writing every single time something doesn't go the way you expect it to. Trini, you're going to have an ass sorer than a twenty dollar hooker that gives specials on anal by the time this series has ended.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #65
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit how weak these Doton barriers are, there is no reason why those that do not possess the Doton affinity should be capable of using it. Having an affinity does not mean it is easier to learn said affinity, it means you are virtually limited to it. It means that your unique chakra is only capable of producing whatever affinity(s) it is exclusive to. No matter how powerful or weak a jutsu is, a ninja is virtually incapable of utilizing it if they do not possess that specific chakra affinity.

If that were the case, Kakashi would have shit loads of Katon and Futon ninjutsu, as his Sharingan would copy them and eliminate the need to "learn" them at all, therefore superseding this theory of "you can't learn jutsu of an affinity you don't naturally possess, because it takes too long time to learn and master it". Hell, Sasuke would have copied all of Danzo's Futon ninjutsu, if the only thing preventing someone from learning a jutsu outside of their natural affinity alignments was "it takes too long to learn". I usually refrain from complaining about Kishi's writing, but when he starts just blatantly ignoring the most basic rules of his own manga, that's a little too much.

The only way that scene could make sense would be if every ninja that was shown using the Doton Barriers just so happened to possess the Doton affinity. Although if that's the case, then it would be a little odd that every member of Ino-Shika-Cho just happens to have the same affinity (but that's still acceptable nonetheless). Either way, I'm hoping that this is the case, because otherwise that shit is just ridiculous lol.
The Uchiha Clan for example were full of people with an affinity for fire, thus, they were exceptionally skilled with fire element jutsu
-Manga

Those matched with wind are good with wind element jutsu, lighting with lighting jutsu.

-Manga

This affinity makes it easier to learn how to create and control the nature in question, although even with an affinity this process will usually take any number of years. Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though. By the time they reach the rank of jōnin, most shinobi have mastered two natures.
-Naruto wiki

Quick question but can you show me where it states that you can only use an elemental jutsu(of the basic 5) if you have an affinity for said element?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #66
TobiSusanoo
Mangekyou Maniac
Sannin

TobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

Kind of different seeing Kakashi use Talk-no-Jutsu, but I suppose it remains to be seen whether or not it will be successful (I have a feeling it will). Ino was surprisingly impressive, being able to connect Shikamaru to the entire Ninja Alliance. I'm also happy to see Sakura talking some sense into the other ninja, that was nice to see.

Minato taking care of Jubi's Bijudama with an instantaneous Space-Time Barrier was cool (interesting that it vanished so quickly compared to how long it took for Kurama's Bijudama to vanish when he redirected it). Not much of a surprise that Minato was the first to arrive lol, but damn that was a sexy entrance.
I think given the fact he's got infinite chakra might make the technique work much faster or it could have been some thing new like Flying Raijin Lv3

Last edited by TobiSusanoo; 05-15-2013 at 01:38 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #67
NarutoLuffy
Gennin

NarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeNarutoLuffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't believe some ppl find it ok to defend Kishi's horrible writing. (You know who you are nigga).

Kishimoto is the most repetitive and unskilled author.....Such potential this story had....well, too bad.
I think people defend Kishi's writing because they know he can do better, but he lacks motivation from his current story to actually even care about about.

If Kishi could write something like the Land Of Waves and the Kakashi Gaiden, which is a stand alone story, I'm pretty sure he do it again. You got to keep in mind that Togashi is the person who gave Kishi tips and lessons.

Not to mention the Land of Waves was pretty much better than the rest of the HST's beginning arcs. I would even argue that Land Of Waves is better than Bleach.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #68
Achilles
The True King
Akatsuki Member

Achilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAchilles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Achilles Send a message via MSN to Achilles Send a message via Yahoo to Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Suraku View Post
Hah, and how exactly has he begun to give in? I don't know if you're just ignorant or completely biased towards Tobi, but despite all of this talking, the outcome is the exact same. I mean I would think the "Your words may be pretty...but they ring hollow..." line would give it away that Kakashi's speech had no influence on his morality. OHHHH, maybe it's because he reacted with an exclamation mark to Kakashi's twist on Obito's signature comrade motto. That's gotta be it!

Also, that's hilarious coming from you, the person who literally bitches and bashes the author and his writing every single time something doesn't go the way you expect it to. Trini, you're going to have an ass sorer than a twenty dollar hooker that gives specials on anal by the time this series has ended.
Bro, you've always been ignorant to what this manga produces, especially the main concept. Obito has been asking Naruto questions, then denying it. Then when he hears both Naruto and Kakashi say something that he can't answer, he has the most dumbfounded look on his face, then counters their statement by saying that he suffered too much and it's time to change reality.

Oh, let's see, how much did you suffer before reaching your conclusion Obito? Have you suffered as much as Naruto? Growing up without parents and having everyone hate you? Carrying a burden that is the Kyuubi and trying to contain the hatred that revolves the world? Fact is, in front of Naruto's and Sasuke's suffering, his is child's play.

Nope, Obito suffered the first form of loss he ever witnessed and began to descend into stupidity and idiocy. Mind you, he just fought in a war and saw people die, yet ignorantly denies the fate of death by saying that he wants to create a world endured with peace without the promise of death? Idiot, death will happen no matter what; even he would die sooner or later if he manages to succeed with the Moon's Eye Plan.

The reason why he most likely will change is because his reason is petty, even more petty than Sasuke's, and Sasuke's reason was petty in certain ways. He's not even totally evil. I'm not saying he won't stay a douche and be ignorant, but with his demeanor in tolerating both Kakashi's and Naruto's words, it's only a matter of time. Everyone thought Sasuke would never go back to being good after everything he did, but what happened? That's right.

Your reason is petty as well. You DON'T want Obito to change because you want him to be the unique villain that is untainted by Naruto's typical words or Kishi's typical way of changing someone. In other words, you're trying your hardest to deny it by arguing with me, when in fact, we both know there's a major chance he will change due to Kishi's repetitive concept of Peace>Hatred.

We'll see who gets the sore ass my nigga. And yea, I'm gonna keep b i t c h i n g about the author and manga. So what? You act like you've never done it. You've written posts dedicated to back lashing the idea of Obito changing to the good side countless times. Are you angry because you may just be wrong like you are most of the times? We'll see nigga.

Antdog, what are you proving here? This still has nothing to do with everyone learning Earth jutsu in a second. Everyone does have the chance of learning each element, but it takes training to do so. Even if this was a weak Doton jutsu, the fact is, it would take days of training in order to produce the jutsu the right way. This was all plot.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #69
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The 3rd link was a wiki, so I'm just going to ignore that entirely lol. That you're even using the Naruto wiki to refute my statements is a little insulting dude. It's a damn wiki bro, you could of just edited that shit your damn self hahaha.

Anyways, none of what you just posted refutes anything I just said. It all just says if you have an affinity for an element, that you will be exceptionally skilled with it. Explain to me why skilled Sharingan users like Kakashi, Sasuke and Itachi cannot use elements beyond what they're affinities are? As I already said this theory of "not having an affinity just makes it more difficult to learn certain elemental ninjutsu, but you're not limited by the affinity or lack thereof" is predicated on the idea that the learning process is the only difference between having an affinity and not having one. The Sharingan supersedes that process entirely. It copies every facet of the jutsu and the Sharingan user learns it the instant they perceive the jutsu with the same proficiency as the original user. If that is the case, then one such as Kakashi should have tons of Futon and Katon. Based on yours (and others) theory on affinities, the only thing that having a natural affinity does is make it easier to use. Yet we have a ninja who specializes in the copying aspect of the Sharingan (the dude is literally known throughout the ninja world for it) and has copied over 1000 jutsu. So tell me why he can't use Katon and Futon despite the fact that his Sharingan has perceived a plethora of them before? Same goes for Sasuke and Itachi. Both have faced a number of elements beyond their natural affinities with their Sharingan, yet interestingly enough only ever use elements that are specific to their affinities (Sasuke only ever uses Katon and Raiton, while Itachi only ever uses Katon and Suiton).

One way or another bro, the Doton thing was a total ass-pull. Even ignoring the affinity thing, there is no reason why a ninja should be capable of learning a jutsu that fast no matter how weak it is. Hell they learned it so fast, you'd think they all were Copy Ninjas lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiSusanoo View Post
I think given the fact he's got infinite chakra might make the technique work much fast or it could have been some thing new like Flying Raijin Lv3
Yeah, that makes sense regarding the unlimited chakra thing. Although your second point about him just using a more advanced Hiraishin technique is cool too. I'm hoping it's the latter lol.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #70
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Antdog, what are you proving here? This still has nothing to do with everyone learning Earth jutsu in a second. Everyone does have the chance of learning each element, but it takes training to do so. Even if this was a weak Doton jutsu, the fact is, it would take days of training in order to produce the jutsu the right way. This was all plot.
1)Read his post.
2)Read the part of his post that I bolded.
3)Read my post.

Its pretty clear that im asking where it was stated that "Having an affinity does not mean it is easier to learn said affinity, it means you are virtually limited to it." because those were the best I could find. I don't care about them learning a Doton in a few seconds nor was my post revolving around that.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #71
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

chapter was meh, everyone using earth style is just bad,

But dat ending!!
My nigga finally arrived the kages joining the battle is the only good thing so far
Old 05-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #72
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
The 3rd link was a wiki, so I'm just going to ignore that entirely lol. That you're even using the Naruto wiki to refute my statements is a little insulting dude. It's a damn wiki bro, you could of just edited that shit your damn self hahaha.
Because as we know nothing in it is true and isn't mostly spot on more times then not or anything.

Quote:
Anyways, none of what you just posted refutes anything I just said. It all just says if you have an affinity for an element, that you will be exceptionally skilled with it. Explain to me why skilled Sharingan users like Kakashi, Sasuke and Itachi cannot use elements beyond what they're affinity are?
The point was to show you what people have said about it as well as I asked you to show where your statement is said in the manga(which appears you ignored). Is it stated that they can't?

Quote:
As I already said this theory of "not having an affinity just makes it more difficult to learn certain elemental ninjutsu, but you're not limited by the affinity or lack thereof" is predicated on the idea that the learning process is the only difference between having an affinity and not having one. The Sharingan supersedes that process entirely. It copies every facet of the jutsu and the Sharingan user learns it the instant they perceive the jutsu with the same proficiency as the original user. If that is the case, then one such as Kakashi should have tons of Futon and Katon.
Because you have seen the full arsenal of Kakashi, the man who has copied over 1,000 jutsu to tell if he does or doesn't have some right?

Quote:
Based on yours (and others) theory on affinities, the only thing that having a natural affinity does is make it easier to use. Yet we have a ninja who specializes in the copying aspect of the Sharingan (the dude is literally known throughout the ninja world for it) and has copied over 1000 jutsu. So tell me why he can't use Katon and Futon despite the fact that his Sharingan has perceived a plethora of them before?
Can you show the scan where it says he can't use a Katon or Futon?

Quote:
Same goes for Sasuke and Itachi. Both have faced a number of elements beyond their natural affinities with their Sharingan, yet interestingly enough only ever use elements that are specific to their affinities (Sasuke on ever uses Katon and Raiton, while Itachi only ever uses Katon and Suiton).
Seeing as how they barely ever copy other jutsu, I think you have you're answer. When has Sasuke copied an elemental jutsu from someone? Who has Itachi fought that didn't have an alike affinity and copied their jutsu? As far as I remember Sasuke has only copied Lee's fighting style and Itachi only copied Kabuto's Suiton and at that point it was just the genjutsu. I also liked how you failed to answer my question and show me where its stated that "Having an affinity does not mean it is easier to learn said affinity, it means you are virtually limited to it." because it seems to me that once the affinities you made the assumption and treat it as fact where as the manga never says such a thing.

Quote:
One way or another bro, the Doton thing was a total ass-pull. Even ignoring the affinity thing, there is no reason why a ninja should be capable of learning a jutsu that fast no matter how weak it is. Hell they learned it so fast, you'd think they all were Copy Ninjas lol.
My point had nothing to do with this nor do I really about it being an ass-pull or not. Im so used them that I don't even care anymore

Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #73
kibaismyfav
ANBU Member

kibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUMkibaismyfav 's power is MAXIMUM

Umph...sakura really needs to shut the **** up trying to act all hard. When a medic gets to amped they get embarrassed and sat back down. Ask her mentor who is slashed in 2 right now LOL.

Man obito is truly a nut. Did this dude just make some illusions of the old him and rin come up and try to comfort kakashi? Yeah i am glad kakashi is done talking and pissed. Even if it is plot rip obito weird ass in half. He is beyond ****ed up.

I knew i could expect YET ANOTHER ino-shika-cho wank moment. So ino can use telepathy link without the machine? Wow just wow. Shikamaru pulled that plan out of his ass and was like throwing up a tree branch in front of a firestorm. But hopefully kishi remembers who kiba and even shino are one day. The juubi is uglier than the 6 tails at this point and it is a good and bad thing i guess. The plant shit was just...the ****.

Lol at people ranting over the doton thing. Not that hard once you actually think about it but meh. Minato just showing that raw power means squat before S/T techs...maybe he can absorb multiple meteors from madara after all. The days of having bee and minato in the same tier is over folks.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #74
Achilles
The True King
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
1)Read his post.
2)Read the part of his post that I bolded.
3)Read my post.

Its pretty clear that im asking where it was stated that "Having an affinity does not mean it is easier to learn said affinity, it means you are virtually limited to it." because those were the best I could find. I don't care about them learning a Doton in a few seconds nor was my post revolving around that.
First off, don't be a dick to me, because I wasn't to you. I asked you why was your post even relevant since what Shuhan was talking about revolved around the concept of the Doton technique being usable by everyone.

My point on the other hand was that I agree with the fact that anyone can learn all 5 affinities in which you posted, but Kishi's logic and asspull in this chapter means that anyone can have access to affinity as long as it's a weak version. (Which is the reason why I commented on everyone learning Doton in seconds). Feel the need to be a dick to everyone else man, but when you're talking to me and I haven't been a dick to you, have respect ok? Cuz I have respect for you every time we discuss something. Thanks.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #75
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
First off, don't be a dick to me, because I wasn't to you.I asked you why was your post even relevant since what Shuhan was talking about revolved around the concept of the Doton technique being usable by everyone.

My point on the other hand was that I agree with the fact that anyone can learn all 5 affinities in which you posted, but Kishi's logic and asspull in this chapter means that anyone can have access to affinity as long as it's a weak version. (Which is the reason why I commented on everyone learning Doton in seconds). Feel the need to be a dick to everyone else man, but when you're talking to me and I haven't been a dick to you, have respect ok? Cuz I have respect for you every time we discuss something. Thanks.
But if I don't be a dick to you every now and then our relationship might get a bit stale . We need spice Trini, we need it, so little passion now a days. FML ;_;

Closed Thread