Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #11896
Urahara-san
Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Sannin

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachIchimaru View Post
The Madara battle was bad? I refuse to watch the video of it... But in what way was it bad?
IMO the battle was great, nice cutscenes and beautiful graphics full of action
But the ending of the battle was bullshit and makes people mad

Has there already been a list released how to unlock all characters, because I want to get Madara the first day I play.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #11897
Rue_Ruzaki9616
Tokubetsu Jounin

Rue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara-san View Post
But the outcome of the battle was bullshit and makes people mad

Has there already been a list released how to unlock all characters, because I want to get Madara the first day I play.
Ryo or history mode...is a list really needed?

Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #11898
zraf
Academy Student

zraf is on a distinguished road

hey guys...who has game now?..Are some new news, updates or dlc?
Is the rumor right that the edo kages are playbale?

My PSN: LeS_TWINS20

cya
Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #11899
War
Chuunin

War has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond reputeWar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to War

Quote:
But the outcome of the battle was bullshit and makes people mad

There's not a list but you can just use two controllers and set the handicap superbly in your favor and just do that for a while and get a ton of ryo.

Also, I didn't hate the Madara fight. I liked what happened during it. Just that ending hurt. xD

PSN: Grimmorange (I no longer have access to AngryLuffy so I'm using my original account now)
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #11900
Urahara-san
Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Sannin

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue_Ruzaki9616 View Post
Storymode I guess the Madara bossbattle to unlock him
but how many ryo do you need for Madara?

Edit-Exactly as x Kamui says
Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #11901
x Kamui
Gennin

x Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond reputex Kamui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue_Ruzaki9616 View Post
i think he means how much ryo you need for example 1,5 mio for ems sasuke

FU.CK STORM3!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #11902
Cybore
Tokubetsu Jounin

Cybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
Personally the best way i've found to unlock a roster (other than playing story mode) is to put the difficulty to super easy, handicap all the way in your favor. Just DESTROY the cpu and try to get perfects, getting a perfect win increases the amount of money you get if I recall
I posted a thread for unlocking characters quickly if its of any help. Nets you about 14k ryo per round. In case it hasn't been noticed:

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=59730
Old 03-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #11903
Rue_Ruzaki9616
Tokubetsu Jounin

Rue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond reputeRue_Ruzaki9616 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh idk, but anyways i'm thinking that a lis is unnecesary, if you keep getting ryo, at some thime you will have your roster filled up...just mi opinion

Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #11904
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:

Edit-Exactly as x Kamui says
Around I think its 800k? but you would unlock him soon through story mode.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #11905
shohaib712
Chuunin

shohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond reputeshohaib712 has a reputation beyond repute

live gameplay of storm 3 but its in french

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPpw...0e35e2d8a33d08
Old 03-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #11906
Hentailover
Friendship no Jutsu
S Class Ninja

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow. The visual difficulty of NMC -> Ougi is incredibly misleading. Neji's looked complicated, but turned out to be one of the easiest.

"There are no enemies here. There's no Suna, no Kumo, no Konoha and no Kiri! There are only Shinobi! And we fight for our dream! Dream of a world without Jews!" (C) Kazekage Gaara.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #11907
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
Wow. The visual difficulty of NMC -> Ougi is incredibly misleading. Neji's looked complicated, but turned out to be one of the easiest.
Hentai did you happen to change your name before? Also happen too know how to do EMS Sasuke's NMC - > Ougi? From what I've tried his down combo and regular one are the only possible ones. But can Madara NMC - > Ougi?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #11908
Hentailover
Friendship no Jutsu
S Class Ninja

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
Hentai did you happen to change your name before? Also happen too know how to do EMS Sasuke's NMC - > Ougi? From what I've tried his down combo and regular one are the only possible ones. But can Madara NMC - > Ougi?
No I didn't.
As far as I know, you can NMC EMS Sasuke's neutral into ougi. And I have no knowledge of Madara's.

"There are no enemies here. There's no Suna, no Kumo, no Konoha and no Kiri! There are only Shinobi! And we fight for our dream! Dream of a world without Jews!" (C) Kazekage Gaara.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #11909
Everlive
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yep, skipping to have more time with Storm 3 on Wednesday.
Hurray for having priorities straight!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #11910
BleachIchimaru
Jounin

BleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
But the ending of the battle was bullshit and makes people mad

I guess I'll find out on the weekend. Ugh, I hope they didn't mess it up too much.. >_<