Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 01-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Shin Akuma vs Hebi Sasuke vs V1 Ay. Read OP

For those who don't know who Akuma is and about the dark hadou, here's a lil bio for you man.

http://www.comicvine.com/akuma/29-42685/

Intel: none

Distance: far enough for ALL of them to react. No blitzing.

Restrictions: This is Hebi Sasuke with NO manda or kirin, for all you gg niggas.
This is lv 1 Ay so no lv 2 feats please.
This is Shin Akuma and all his feats in the COMIC and ANIMATION.

Fight 1: Akuma vs Sasuke

Fight 2: Akuma vs Ay

Fight 3: Sasuke vs Ay.

Intent: bloodlusted, cos thats the only way the nigga Gouki knows.

All 3 are very fast characters in their own right, so I dont see any one getting blitzed early in the fight. It might happen afterwards still, but not straight away.

Akuma vs Sasuke should be a nice fight. I wonder if the sharingan can copy some of Akuma's most devastating moves. Is Akuma too slow for Sasuke or can he match him?

Akuma vs Ay should be very ignorant, both flexing their muscles and shit. Lol I can just see Ay's face looking shocked and pissed, glaring at Akuma and his so called murderous intent. Kmt

Sasuke vs Ay interest me because of the restrictions and how it can play out. Sasuke easily kept up with Ay in lv 1, but Ay in lv1 can still liger bomb your arse.Sasuke blood lusted is STILL vety analytical, and Ay aint as dumb as he seems.

Who wins, nigga tell me or move it into Spam, lol

Edit: ok I obviously didnt know comic Akuma. Bring put in my place so I'll edit init.

This is ONLY ANIMATION AKUMA.

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 01-21-2013 at 06:06 PM..
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
For those who don't know who Akuma is and about the dark hadou, here's a lil bio for you man.

http://www.comicvine.com/akuma/29-42685/

Intel: none

Distance: far enough for ALL of them to react. No blitzing.

Restrictions: This is Hebi Sasuke with NO manda or kirin, for all you gg niggas.
This is lv 1 Ay so no lv 2 feats please.
This is Shin Akuma and all his feats in the COMIC and ANIMATION.

Fight 1: Akuma vs Sasuke

Fight 2: Akuma vs Ay

Fight 3: Sasuke vs Ay.

Intent: bloodlusted, cos thats the only way the nigga Gouki knows.

All 3 are very fast characters in their own right, so I dont see any one getting blitzed early in the fight. It might happen afterwards still, but not straight away.

Akuma vs Sasuke should be a nice fight. I wonder if the sharingan can copy some of Akuma's most devastating moves. Is Akuma too slow for Sasuke or can he match him?

Akuma vs Ay should be very ignorant, both flexing their muscles and shit. Lol I can just see Ay's face looking shocked and pissed, glaring at Akuma and his so called murderous intent. Kmt

Sasuke vs Ay interest me because of the restrictions and how it can play out. Sasuke easily kept up with Ay in lv 1, but Ay in lv1 can still liger bomb your arse.Sasuke blood lusted is STILL vety analytical, and Ay aint as dumb as he seems.

Who wins, nigga tell me or move it into Spam, lol
Old 01-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiDemonYoko View Post
Beat me to it.

So Akuma pretty much rapes here. It looks like he flew into space in a matter of seconds and took on something going through re-entry with his bare fists.

And to escape the atmosphere in the first place, he'd have to be travelling at the escape velocity which is about 25000 mph, which puts him in/higher than re-entry speed levels (Massively, massively hypersonic).

So yeah, blitz here.

He could OHKO both of them anyways.

Sasuke v A ends with A winning. Sasuke only really survived by using Ama and Susano'o against A last time. Even though he's in level one, Sasuke still isn't as fast as him and I see him losing in CQC for sure. Long range won't help seeing as A can dodge his attacks. So Sasuke's probably going to be forced to go into close combat and with no intel, he's dead.

Akuma just rapes them in every way.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Lol oops, thank you KDY sems you know more about Akuma yhen me. I will edit the OP, dont want no raping in here lol.

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote