Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
FooderNinja
♣Young Master Joker♣
Tokubetsu Jounin

FooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faithFooderNinja is a guardian of faith
Default The "One-Above-All" vs Anyone

One-Above-All (Marvel Comics) vs anyone and any group/universe , you wanna put him against.

Intel : Full intel of each other
Distance: 50 metres apart
Restrictions : NONE

If you dont know One-Above-All check this out
( Click to show/hide )

Can someone think of an enemy , who doesnt get raped ? LOL
Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Only other omnipotent beings. Seriously what kind of horrible thread is this? No one can beat him, only people like the Presence or Kami Tenchi can stale mate him so it's not even a debate.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
[Dezagon]
Ultimate Swordswoman
Kage

[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy[Dezagon] is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to [Dezagon] Send a message via Yahoo to [Dezagon] Send a message via Skype™ to [Dezagon]

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...+Squirrel+Girl

/thread
Old 12-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #4
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
Only other omnipotent beings. Seriously what kind of horrible thread is this? No one can beat him, only people like the Presence or Kami Tenchi can stale mate him so it's not even a debate.
The Presence is questionable as he couldn't get rid of The Great Evil Beast. If he was truly Omnipotent he would be able to be it with no effort.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

And yet, you could interpret that as DCs comparison to the Christian God not taking care of Satan. Maybe the Presence didn't want to completely get rid of the evil out there, rather than merge with it. Who knows.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

You do realize any other being that can take him would make this a Stalemate right? Making this thread stupid beyond reason.

The Presence and TGEB is the same thing since Presence absorbed it.

Anyway The Presence from DC, and M.O.M from Image stalemates.

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Kami Tenchi definitely loses this one. I'd say Presence loses as well, he's been shown to be lower than all knowing and all powerful. Man of Miracles may be able to stalemate, but I really don't know much about him so I can't make an accurate judgment there.

But yeah this thread is pretty dumb.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
Zombie-saske
Tokubetsu Jounin

Zombie-saske is infamous around these partsZombie-saske is infamous around these parts

Get ready to have your whole mind blown...Wait for it... Whole DBZ Universe
Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
Kami Tenchi definitely loses this one. I'd say Presence loses as well, he's been shown to be lower than all knowing and all powerful. Man of Miracles may be able to stalemate, but I really don't know much about him so I can't make an accurate judgment there.

But yeah this thread is pretty dumb.
Its a good thing you dont read DC to speak for shit, Presence absorb the TGEB , he was confirm both alpha and omega until we know who made Presence he is the TOAA of DC. And exactly you dont read Image so now STFU and GTFO.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darui View Post
Its a good thing you dont read DC to speak for shit, Presence absorb the TGEB , he was confirm both alpha and omega until we know who made Presence he is the TOAA of DC. And exactly you dont read Image so now STFU and GTFO.
Hey fucktard maybe you should chill so that we can discuss this like adults. Jeez learn some self control.

Yeah I don't really read Image (except for the occasional Spawn, funny since I actually have a Spawn graphic novel that includes the first few issues signed by Todd McFarlane & Greg Capullo) but I do read Vertigo. How is the Presence all powerful when Lucifer is able to create another universe outside of the control of The Presence?

Besides Presence isn't even at full power without sitting his ass on his chair in the silver city.

And how is he the alpha and omega if someone else created him? The Presence has mentioned forces that are above him. Sure he didn't go into details but he stated they exist.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie-saske View Post
Get ready to have your whole mind blown...Wait for it... Whole DBZ Universe
No.

Just no.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
Hey fucktard maybe you should chill so that we can discuss this like adults. Jeez learn some self control.

Yeah I don't really read Image (except for the occasional Spawn, funny since I actually have a Spawn graphic novel that includes the first few issues signed by Todd McFarlane & Greg Capullo) but I do read Vertigo. How is the Presence all powerful when Lucifer is able to create another universe outside of the control of The Presence?

Besides Presence isn't even at full power without sitting his ass on his chair in the silver city.

And how is he the alpha and omega if someone else created him? The Presence has mentioned forces that are above him. Sure he didn't go into details but he stated they exist.

Hey dickface, if you I dont know continue to read Vertigo I know its hard to actually read something before you make your dipshit assumptions.

For example do you have proof that the Presence is more limited than TOAA since absorbing the TGEB?

Can you direct me to who exactly created the presence to prove that his power limited?

Or maybe Can you direct me where TOAA has feats that the Presence doesnt have?

The answer is a flat no right? You dont have any of that shit.
Who created Marvel verse, TOAA
Who created DC verse well the Presence created Michael and Lucifer who created DC.
WHo has been shown in charge as the overall power in Marvel ToAA
How about DC the Presence.

So until you can provide me proof that the Presence is limited in power after absorbing TGEB then I kindly suggest you STFU and GTFO.

Reason I dont tend to be unreasonable to the likes of you is simple. You are a dipshit end of story, you open your mouth and talk as if you are some expert on the matter when you have no clue on it what so ever, i have proven this time again. Even this thread you attempt to speak on behalf of M.O.M when I know you dont even know who exactly is M.O.M.

Now on to what actual DC goers believe the presence is talking about, It is the Over Monitor that is speculated are these force but no confirmation or the actual Yahweh. However we do know the actual Yahweh does not bother stepping in or guide the DC verse so He created aspects of himself to do so The Voice, The Presence and The Source. The presence being the head of the whole thing.
But again there is Nothing I repeat nothing that suggest the Presence is less powerful than the ToAA. Since both are seen as the Big Hefe of their verse.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

For the record dipshit The god in preacher is not the Presence he doesnt need a f*cking chair .

Go back and learn to read and stop posing as a vertigo reader.

Also The verse is not outside the Presence control , he just choose Lucifer to have his free will.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
numbers
Chino is the purest
S Class Ninja

numbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacynumbers is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol Darui you got anger problems, bruther.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Quote:
Name: God, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc.
Origin: Preacher
Classification: Judeo-Christian God
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability and stamina, immortality (1 & 4 whilst off the Throne, 5 when on it), reality warping, resurrection, can stop time, telepathy, teleportation, weather manipulation
Weaknesses: Is severely weakened when not sitting on The Throne of God, to the point that he can be killed, has a pathological need to make people love him
Destructive Capacity: At least universal on the throne (created the Universe), unknown whilst off it
Range: Universal on the throne, at least planetary whilst off it. Can travel freely to other dimensions.
Speed: Presumably superhuman, but as he can freely teleport and stop time it's not that important
Durability: Unknown, but presumably very high (he was killed by basically the concept of Death itself - whilst on the throne even that would have been unable to kill him)
Strength: Superhuman, but to an unknown degree
Stamina: Massively superhuman, if not infinite
Standard Equipment: N/A
Intelligence: Has intimate knowledge of the universe and everything in it, but is crippled by his pathological need for love and attention.
Quote:
Name: The Presence/God/Yahweh
Origin: DC/Vertigo Comics
Classification: God/Supreme Being
Powers and Abilities: Omnipotence. His powers where stated to be unlimited, incalculable and immeasurable which means he can do anything he wants, is stated to be everywhere and everything (Although, this only applies to the being that came to be after the Presence and GEB merged)
Weaknesses: None
Destructive Capacity: Omniverse level+
Range: Infinite
Speed: Omnipresent
Durability: Omniverse level+
Strength: Infinite
Stamina: Infinite
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Omniscient

Now that we have establish again that you are a poser and do not wtf you are talking about I hope child you finally understand your place.

Closed Thread