Old 09-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #31
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

10 trillion divided by 2000, lets put some numbers on this, 5 million people a year and divided by 365= 13889(rounded up) people a day. Which works to 578 people an hour. Which goes to about 9 people a minute.

LOL
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #32
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

delaz the mathematician.

since i didn't have work today, i'm home. bored with nothing to do. so i made this.

the many 'wtf did i get into' faces of Juha Bach.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I've never been the type to be a fanboy over any fictional character....but fuck, Kubo is making that really difficult for me right now.

So East is the Blade that literally erases you from existence on contact, West is the armor of fire that is 15 million degrees, South is the revival of the 10 trillion souls he has reduced to ashes....I shutter to think what the power of North will be....Yamamoto just continues to show what the ture definition of OP is lol
Old 09-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #34
Chronosxs
Sorry.
ANBU Member

Chronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyChronosxs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yet he still is going to lose and Ichigo will save the day... Why must you do this to us Kubo?
Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #35
Sai18
Not human
Sannin

Sai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySai18 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to Sai18

Daaaanng
Each chapter my mind is not just blown away, but combusting! CC is taking revenge/war to a whole new level!

Old 09-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #36
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
I've never been the type to be a fanboy over any fictional character....but fuck, Kubo is making that really difficult for me right now.

So East is the Blade that literally erases you from existence on contact, West is the armor of fire that is 15 million degrees, South is the revival of the 10 trillion souls he has reduced to ashes....I shutter to think what the power of North will be....Yamamoto just continues to show what the ture definition of OP is lol
zanka no tachi north summons charizard.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #37
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

And he supposedly rarely fights as well, so the few times he does, the guy must go full genocide mode.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #38
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

-_- i finished the chapter in 2 min, not even exaggerating

I don't feel like it's a fair fight
Old 09-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #39
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Old man mother fucking Yama is just too damn beast.Whats next,north summons flaming meteors from the heavens

Old 09-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #40
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i guess North will summon Chuck ****ing Norris!

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #41
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaz View Post
And he supposedly rarely fights as well, so the few times he does, the guy must go full genocide mode.
He probably wiped out the soul society the last time he used this. Hence why he knows it'll be burnt to a crisp.

Or Kubo is like Kishi and like makes up unrealistic numbers without putting thought into it. *cough600billionpaperbombscough*
Old 09-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #42
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

North is going to have to be a nuclear bomb with the radius of Soul Society. So far every technique has topped the previous one. To top an undead army of f*cking 10 trillion has to be a nuke.

Juha still has his release but there is literally nothing but plot to stop Yamamoto right now. He can practically solo the whole HST lol.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #43
Shaggy
Hangovers Suck
S Class Ninja

Shaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUMShaggy 's power is MAXIMUM

O.o Old man Yama is too beastly to put into words I'm somewhat excited and curious as to what Kubo will pull off with North but at the same time, this is Kubo we're talking about, we run a high risk of trolling here. I hope he pulls something that can top South but for now, I'll maintain my neutrality til I see it And I wonder what Juha Bach will pull off to defeat Yamamoto. I mean he just used "the strongest offensive and defensive spell" the quincy have to offer and this is coming from the leader of the Sternritter so, he ain't lying on that. Juha Bach's release needs to be on OP levels that surpass Yama if he has any chance of beating him...unless of course, Juha Bach isn't the final villain

Sig made by Nao
Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #44
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This goes without saying that Yama is the strongest character in the Bleachverse.
The North one will probably be complete rape
Old 09-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #45
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
O.o Old man Yama is too beastly to put into words I'm somewhat excited and curious as to what Kubo will pull off with North but at the same time, this is Kubo we're talking about, we run a high risk of trolling here. I hope he pulls something that can top South but for now, I'll maintain my neutrality til I see it And I wonder what Juha Bach will pull off to defeat Yamamoto. I mean he just used "the strongest offensive and defensive spell" the quincy have to offer and this is coming from the leader of the Sternritter so, he ain't lying on that. Juha Bach's release needs to be on OP levels that surpass Yama if he has any chance of beating him...unless of course, Juha Bach isn't the final villain
Juha and all his followers are just illusions from Aizen

In a few chapters Aizen will 1 shot Yamamoto with his Bankai