Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 08-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Exclamation Bleach discontinued till 8/20... :(

( Click to show/hide )

So I guess Kubos quite sick, and he's discontinuing bleach until hopefully the issue released around 8/20... I'm hella sad.. what... I forget where I found this..
GET WELL KUBO.. we all hope for a healthy recovery..

-for those who weren't informed, or hadn't viewed this spoiler
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
Ninja
Ultimate Musician
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well this sucks ._.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #3
Shotbydalone
The Lord of the Rings
Tokubetsu Jounin

Shotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faithShotbydalone is a guardian of faith

I wanted to see kenpatchi fu-ck shit up too...

Come check out my Tumblr blog @ Shotbydalonewolf.tumblr.com
Shotbydalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #4
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

This is annoying, hopefully he doesn't change his mind about anything now that he is sick.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #5
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Kubo Taito-Sensei....
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #6
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

LOL, Kubo could write history and become the ultimate troll of all times
if he just die now and Bleach would end with the last chapter

hope he gets well soon...

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i can't say i'd be sad to see bleach go seeing as i read it out of habit. but it's been getting better and i hope he gets better weather he continues drawing or not :/
Old 08-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #8
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation

i hope he gets better. bleach is on the line
Old 08-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotbydalone View Post
I wanted to see kenpatchi fu-ck shit up too...
Next chapter, Kenpachi, dies, then Kubo will be known as the biggest troll ever, even bigger than Kishi
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well hey its like all those famous composers who die on their last symphony for some odd reason so Kubo might die after he makes the final bleach chapter

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #11
Midnight Monk
Ruler of All
S Class Ninja

Midnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]-[yūga View Post
LOL, Kubo could write history and become the ultimate troll of all times
if he just die now and Bleach would end with the last chapter

hope he gets well soon...
Off topic, That sig
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
Swordhand1
WRYYYYYY
S Class Ninja

Swordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySwordhand1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This stinks. Still, hope he gets better.
Not to sound cold, but if this sickness turns out to be fatal, please be like Tadashi Kawashima (author of Alive the Final Evolution) and live long enough to finish the story

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRUtoSuPErfAn View Post
F*ck yo couch Kishi, f*ck yo couch nigga.
Swordhand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

he just trolling.
just kidding. hope you get better kubo :[
Old 08-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Jak2
Gennin

Jak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of lightJak2 is a glorious beacon of light

This was already known and posted,go look at the "No new bleach chapter" thread which has a link saying the same thing more or less,its like 10 threads down from the top thread in this section.
Jak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #15
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If I was the author of blech I'd be sick to.

Nah but seriously I think Kubo is going to the soul society.