Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #9466
Luffy's Muso
ANBU Member

Luffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaSasuke! View Post
How did you know?!
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8f270f217659060
Look, no Naruto games on the summary...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 11:11 AM   #9467
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShuyin View Post
Go watch the new interview.
because that's exactly what he said.
Actually, NarutoSSJ2 is correct. The game is not following the manga.

He said Storm 3 would be faithful to the manga , not go as far as the manga in story. Being faithful and following are two different things.

Being faithful means that it will feel similar to its nature and they'll respect its atmosphere while developing the game. Meaning they are taking it seriously and it will show within their game. Following means that its following its direct path of source material content and will be updated to its most recent telling. Two completely different things.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #9468
UchihaSasuke!
Sasuke
Akatsuki Member

UchihaSasuke! has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro0zen View Post
I was waiting for someone to explain you a little better, but i think it was this:

-Talk about game following the Manga or not (i don't know if you've seen yet but there's a second part for that interview in the front page and it seems that Matsuyama said something like this)

- I don't know if you got what is the Hero and Warrior mode but it's pretty much a difficult changer between Normal and Hard respectively for the Storm 3 Story Mode that gives different experiences for the battles as well.

-You may have missed the UJ on awakenings too, i don't know what time was that. I wasn't here either, but people started to speculate what characters should be affected, what are the pros and counters, and all the speculations you expect from a normal discussion over a new feature.

-There are smaller discussions too about things like the next scan, characters but those aren't really that meaningful as the others.

I may have missed something though.
I think you're the one will help me...is Warrior/Hero Mode confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy's Muso View Post
Well as you said it's a SUMMARY...so it's not showing you everything in the next issue
Old 10-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #9469
Luffy's Muso
ANBU Member

Luffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faithLuffy's Muso is a guardian of faith

No
All of the Naruto Storm 3 scan are in the summary
Old 10-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #9470
HikaruX
Chuunin

HikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the roughHikaruX is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to HikaruX

AHA!! I haven't seen that 'till now. So the ougis stop the awakening! Thats make more sens... Still don't like it sorry...
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #9471
Everlive
We will save the world!
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I want Konohamaru. Ever since he's learned Rasengan he's been a cool character. It was pretty awesome when he fought Temari in one filler episode. He has shown enough to be playable (by CC2 standards).
Old 10-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #9472
Isaiah1316
Chuunin

Isaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLO

Hey guys wat did i miss so far
Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #9473
Spectrum
The Horny Elf
Sannin

Spectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy's Muso View Post
Shonen Jump might not be showing anything, but what about V-Jump? Isn't that out soon?

Old 10-31-2012, 11:38 AM   #9474
Isaiah1316
Chuunin

Isaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLOIsaiah1316 is seen as EL DIABLO

Oh never mine imagine warrior mode with Naruto and Killer Bee vs 7 jinchuriki
Old 10-31-2012, 11:41 AM   #9475
Gaara's Shield
The Rogue
Sannin

Gaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUM

Ok, I didn't miss any, already saw it on YT , but thanks all :P

( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #9476
Isaiah1316
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaiser View Post
Actually, NarutoSSJ2 is correct. The game is not following the manga.

He said Storm 3 would be faithful to the manga , not go as far as the manga in story. Being faithful and following are two different things.

Being faithful means that it will feel similar to its nature and they'll respect its atmosphere while developing the game. Meaning they are taking it seriously and it will show within their game. Following means that its following its direct path of source material content and will be updated to its most recent telling. Two completely different things.
U should have kept watching because they said the main part of the story is made up by the manga
Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #9477
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshugene89 View Post
Shonen Jump might not be showing anything, but what about V-Jump? Isn't that out soon?
Even with the possibility of new info on V-Jump, i still want a new scan from Shonen, causa that's whre the number of characters will be revealed

Isaiah, i think i watched this part and by this i think they mean the part that tells the Naruto story, not side-quests, and there will be no fillers on it
Old 10-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #9478
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

V jump usually reveals summary stuff

Old 10-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #9479
Isaiah1316
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro0zen View Post
Even with the possibility of new info on V-Jump, i still want a new scan from Shonen, causa that's whre the number of characters will be revealed

Isaiah, i think i watched this part and by this i think they mean the part that tells the Naruto story, not side-quests, and there will be no fillers on it
Yes wat u said exatcly the Naruto anime will still go while fillers are happening am i right
Old 10-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #9480
Isaiah1316
Chuunin

I think the game will have the manga story and the anime's content together remember Namco Bandai said that he wants to please the Manga and Anime fans so i guess the game story will be like the manga with the anime's content
Closed Thread