Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #4951
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

yes it was i laughed my ass off hard lol...

on topic: i wonder where we gonna start when we start the free roaming in the game and as whom.. you might hate on me for this AGAIN but i think this time around we might start roaming as sasuke first unless we start with naruto finding sasuke than stopping at one point than play as sasuke..

i have a feeling that the hack and slash might be some where in the beginning of the game, what do you guys think?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #4952
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSSJ2 View Post
yes it was i laughed my ass off hard lol...

on topic: i wonder where we gonna start when we start the free roaming in the game and as whom.. you might hate on me for this AGAIN but i think this time around we might start roaming as sasuke first unless we start with naruto finding sasuke than stopping at one point than play as sasuke..

i have a feeling that the hack and slash might be some where in the beginning of the game, what do you guys think?
It's part of the whole story mode
Old 09-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #4953
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURE ONE View Post
It's part of the whole story mode
yes i know but i wonder where we gonna start the free roaming at

Old 09-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #4954
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
yes i know but i wonder where we gonna start the free roaming at
That, we'll just have to wait and find out
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #4955
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

ik i cant wait damn i wish i had a time machine lol

Old 09-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #4956
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
ik i cant wait damn i wish i had a time machine lol
Same here, we could just go to the future and buy the game, then return and enjoy the epicness of the game
Old 09-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #4957
Nerokis
Jounin

Nerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUM

There are so many awesome characters who will be in Storm 3 thanks to Kabuto's Edo Tensei. Kabuto's existence is pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Naruto games.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #4958
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerokis View Post
There are so many awesome characters who will be in Storm 3 thanks to Kabuto's Edo Tensei. Kabuto's existence is pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Naruto games.
Really?I would've thought that the existence of Masashi Kishimoto would've been the best thing that happened to Naruto games
Old 09-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #4959
zyx
The Big L
Sannin

zyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faith

I hope that Edo characters have different moves. It makes sense cause Sasori in Edo form fought as himself and with random war ninjas as puppets. Itachi uses vermillion jutsu and izanami. Deidara also had tricks up his sleeve... konan has to have new moves now that we saw her fight. Pizzed off Tobi needs to NOT be an awakening.. and Nagato is finally a character and he cant have pains moves. If he has almighty push.. that's alright with me. It makes sense. But it be cool if he had multiple selective jutsus.

What do you guys thing

Rest In Peace Big L Forever 1974-1999-∞
Old 09-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #4960
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

I am almost sure everyone will have new move sets but over all i want something new from naruto we always get his RASENGAN!!! Ik thats his move but at least give him a extra jutsu or something.

I was ss (sasuke susano) to have a mid air fire ball jutsu like in naruto impact hells everyone should have air jutsu

Old 09-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #4961
Everlive
↓ My Fursona, NekoVeil. ↓
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShuyin View Post
One possible thing could be, Studio.P releasing Eps to CC2 alone (for their work, in order to work ahead) I do believe that Eps are made beforehand, then stored until it's time to release them. if that's the case, CC2 guy is still a dumbass, for saying something i'm sure he wasn't suppose to tell.
Exactly what I was saying.

I'm thinking (for some odd reason) that free roaming would start on Turtle Island as Naruto going to try to ask Bee for Jinjuriki training.

100 Subscribers!
( Click to show/hide )
Old 09-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #4962
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlive View Post
Exactly what I was saying.

I'm thinking (for some odd reason) that free roaming would start on Turtle Island as Naruto going to try to ask Bee for Jinjuriki training.
Hmmm good enough i was thinking the roaming somewher around the kage summit but you could be right because cc2 did say the game starts as a flash back of the attack on konoha and it was in the turte island when that happened.

We could have two different story, possibly more, obviously lol

Old 09-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #4963
Nerokis
Jounin

Nerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
Really?I would've thought that the existence of Masashi Kishimoto would've been the best thing that happened to Naruto games
Well, yes of course, but I really meant the best in-story thing to have ever happened.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #4964
DarkShuyin
Dream Of The Fayth
Sannin

DarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I still hope that Kishi goes in more detail about the remaing kage's.

1st,2nd,3rd (Kazekage's)
1st Tsuchikage (moves etc)
1st,2nd (Raikage's)
1st,3rd (Mizukage's)

So I hope when Kabuto awakens, he'll spawn Edo tensei once more.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #4965
Nerokis
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShuyin View Post
I still hope that Kishi goes in more detail about the remaing kage's.

1st,2nd,3rd (Kazekage's)
1st Tsuchikage (moves etc)
1st,2nd (Raikage's)
1st,3rd (Mizukage's)

So I hope when Kabuto awakens, he'll spawn Edo tensei once more.
I hope so, too, but I think Kabuto will join the 'good guys'.