Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Jowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Jowaketema Send a message via MSN to Jowaketema Send a message via Skype™ to Jowaketema
Post Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/...e-spring-2013/

Namco Bandai Games, today, revealed Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will be heading to Europe in Spring 2013! The exact release date has not yet been announced, but Spring generally means between March and June.

The news comes as a shock to us at Saiyan Island since that’s around a year after the release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. There hasn’t been any information as to what point in the Naruto story Storm 3 will go up to, but it’s clear the Nine Tailed Invasion is in. Check out the official press release below.

Note: The box arts pictured may not be finalized.

Quote:
NAMCO BANDAI Games are taking the lid off European NARUTO fans’ very own Pandora’s box today with an exclusive first public playable demo of the next blistering chapter in the irrepressible NARUTO saga at Japan Expo 2012 in Paris. The publisher today announced that NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is coming to Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in spring 2013. The title will be the first Naruto game for home consoles to offer visuals in glorious 3D for ultimate Ninja immersion.

To mark the announcement, the development team at CyberConnect2 have pulled out all the stops to deliver a first playable 2D version especially for fans attending the 13th Japan Expo, taking place from today until July 8th at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, France.

NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will feature the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, letting fans engage with a huge number of their favourite personalities from the NARUTO universe, be they friend or foe. In story mode, players will be thrown into a series of thrilling adventures set in the village of Konoha, while the game’s electrifying fights will be punctuated with massive scale boss battles, including a fearsome confrontation with the gargantuan Nine-Tails.

“Even though there are of course many, many fans in Japan, the Naruto games are also incredibly popular with European gamers, so we’re honoured and very pleased to be debuting the title at Japan Expo today,” said Olivier Comte, Senior VP Marketing, Sales & Publishing at NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe. “Every one of CyberConnect2’s Naruto titles is fantastic and we can’t wait for fans to see this one.”

“After I tried my hardest to finish the Paris Marathon in April but just couldn’t make it, I feel like I owe something back to this amazing city,” said Hiroshi Matsuyama, President of CyberConnect2. “So I’m very excited to be presenting the first ever hands-on of our newest Naruto game at Japan Expo today. It’s the perfect way to say thank you to the people of Paris and Europe for all their support!”

The 13th Japan Expo event takes place this 5-8th July at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, France. NAMCO BANDAI Games is there at Booth CE14, Hall 6, with a load of playable titles from its line up and special stage events for fans. To launch the playable demo of NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, a special event will take place today at 5pm on the booth. Get there if you can!

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7...nnounced-soon/

Quote:
A rumor has surfaced on Japanese websites that the next issue of the Japanese weekly magazine Shonen Jump contains an announcement for a new Naruto Shippuden game. The rumor is that the popular Naruto Shippuden series will be getting a second "real" sequel in the form of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations was released earlier this February in Japan and made its way stateside in March. Having met success in the marketplace, Namco Bandai Games is purported to be planning a new title for release in 2013 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The rumor goes on to state that the new title will continue where Storm 2 left off, with the return of the adventure story mode.

Fans, have your fingers crossed and hope this one's for real—Generations was a blast and there's no such thing as too much Naruto.
Confirmed features from Storm 3 (Created by F3ar0ner )

23 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Screenshots

Wanna write some suggestion for the game, CLICK HERE!

Naruto Storm 3 – Complete 2012 Japan Expo Demo

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/...pan-expo-demo/

Quote:
YouTube user MyLifeIn5D was on hand at the 2012 Japan Expo to try out the Naruto Storm 3 demo! That’s the 3rd Hokage vs Kyuubi boss battle and Minato vs Masked Man story mode match you may have already seen and enjoyed.

Now, just to be clear, this demo is exclusive (at least at this time) to the 2012 Japan Expo event that is currently underway in Paris, France. If and when there is an announcement for a Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 demo for the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live, we’ll be sure to let you know right here on Saiyan Island!

For now, please enjoy the footage of the Japan Expo demo start to finish!

Last edited by Jowaketema; 07-05-2012 at 07:28 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Ninja
Ultimate Musician
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

+Rep
Finally it's back to the Adventure/RPG type of Story Mode
Thanks bro

( Click to show/hide )
Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
Antdog
Jack
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Im guess it'll prolly be in the mid-late 2013 when it comes out.The anime should be done with the war by then

( Click to show/hide )

Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Jowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Jowaketema Send a message via MSN to Jowaketema Send a message via Skype™ to Jowaketema

I think somewhere around April or May
Old 06-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #5
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Probably in the fall like most namco bandai anime games.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
+Rep
Finally it's back to the Adventure/RPG type of Story Mode
Thanks bro
same here sounds awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
Im guess it'll prolly be in the mid-late 2013 when it comes out.The anime should be done with the war by then
maybe, who knows i just hope it has the time to be taken into consideration how the combat will work with the new characters, after certain mistakes that were made in generations

(off topic) does this at all prove my no PTS characters since it says "starting where storm 2 left off?...no?.....yeah i'll just wait a little longer to continue that discussion

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
Old 06-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

I hope there are special editions for this game.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowaketema View Post
I hope there are special editions for this game.
its possible, but doubt full i'd prefer they give all their focus to triple checking characters and making that unforgettable story mode we've all been waiting for

( Click to show/hide )
Old 06-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

How far would they go for making the story. I am somehow expecting for it to have like 2 discs lol
Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Dattebayo!
I'm really glad to see the RPG/story mode return, hopefuly it has more of a "free-roam" feel to, UNS2 just didn't cut it for me :/

I'm glad to see CC2 getting back into the habit of rapidly making us Naruto games. It's only once every 2 years, before it was once a year. But I'm not complaining
Old 06-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowaketema View Post
How far would they go for making the story. I am somehow expecting for it to have like 2 discs lol
who knows i mean it could be anything 2 discs? probably not but im sure cc2 will know what to do ^-^........or f*ck us over completely

( Click to show/hide )
Old 06-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
THE BASEDGOD
*Sips wine*
S Class Ninja

THE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTHE BASEDGOD is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to THE BASEDGOD

I WAS GUNNA POST IT B4 YOU BUT I WENT TO GO UPLOAD THE INFO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERES THE SOURCE OF THE RUMOR- Lil B

http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-21612.html
Old 06-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
NarutoSegaHoka
Seventh Hokage
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Great!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I would hate if PTS characters were in Storm 3
Old 06-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solorflare99 View Post
I would hate if PTS characters were in Storm 3
and why is that?