Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 04-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Itachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default What will Itachi tell Sasuke??

Okay so I put this in a post on Nemesi's thread. But I wanna have a full convo about this with everybody else.

I believe that Tobi left out CRUCIAL INFORMATION of the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and I believe more that Sasuke suspects that there is something missing in the story of when Itachi massacred the Uchiha Clan. Which is why he wants to find out the truth from Itachi.

I mean let's face it... from what we know Sasuke learned the truth of Itachi fromTobi. Why would he want to hear Itachi tell him what happened again if he didn't suspect that there is something else Tobi left out. You catch my drift?? I mean in reality, when you hear someone tell you "the truth" and you wanna hear it from someone else... 99.6% of the time it's because you suspect the person you heard it from first is leaving something out. Sasuke's not the type to want to hear things twice. Also the look he gave Itachi when Kabuto asked him "Why do you wanna hear the truth from a dead man??" was the type of look that he knew something else is hidden from him. Check it out.

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/581/3

You know what that look means. If this were an anime, then the tone of Sasuke's voice would probably back up my little theory as well.

Furthermore, I have a funny feeling what Itachi is going to tell Sasuke has to deal with not only THE REAL TRUTH of what happened that night, but also who Tobi really is. 1. Itachi is smart enough to see what's a lie and what isn't. So I would assume that he knew all along that Tobi wasn't really Madara. 2. Itachi knows EVERYTHING. lmfaoo This may seem Bias being that I'm an Itachi fan but let's be real... The nigga is all knowing in the Naruto Series lmfaooo

Seriously though, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on this.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi's Pupil View Post
Okay so I put this in a post on Nemesi's thread. But I wanna have a full convo about this with everybody else.

I believe that Tobi left out CRUCIAL INFORMATION of the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and I believe more that Sasuke suspects that there is something missing in the story of when Itachi massacred the Uchiha Clan. Which is why he wants to find out the truth from Itachi.

I mean let's face it... from what we know Sasuke learned the truth of Itachi fromTobi. Why would he want to hear Itachi tell him what happened if he didn't suspect that there is something else Tobi left out. You catch my drift?? Furthermore, I have a funny feeling what Itachi is going to tell Sasuke has to deal with not only THE REAL TRUTH of what happened that night, but also who Tobi really is. 1. Itachi is smart enough to see what's a lie and what isn't. So I would assume that he knew all along that Tobi wasn't really Madara. 2. Itachi knows EVERYTHING. lmfaoo This may seem Bias being that I'm an Itachi fan but let's be real... The nigga is all knowing in the Naruto Series lmfaooo

Seriously though, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on this.
He'll tell Sasuke this.

Itachi : Sasuke

Sasuke : Yeah?

Itachi: Your gay.

Itachi will go and tell Sasuke that the real truth of the Uchiha Massacre and whats going on with Naruto.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Itachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyItachi's Pupil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
He'll tell Sasuke this.

Itachi : Sasuke

Sasuke : Yeah?

Itachi: Your gay.

Itachi will go and tell Sasuke that the real truth of the Uchiha Massacre and whats going on with Naruto.
Lmfaoooo you clown!! But what do you think the real truth of the massacre is??
Old 04-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi's Pupil View Post
Lmfaoooo you clown!! But what do you think the real truth of the massacre is??
Who knows o-o, Imagine if Itachi didn't even do it lolololololol.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
Who knows o-o, Imagine if Itachi didn't even do it lolololololol.
Holy sh*t!
That would really be something.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Wow more and more revelations. After u think u know, yuh really dont.

I'm still sticking to my theory of Naruto the series just being a whole genjutsu put on us by kishi.

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #7
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsage View Post
who knows o-o, imagine if itachi didn't even do it lolololololol.
this deserves a trolololololoolollolololol!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyz View Post
wow more and more revelations. After u think u know, yuh really dont.

I'm still sticking to my theory of naruto the series just being a whole genjutsu put on us by kishi.
imagine!!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #8
Hoenn
Stars and Stripes.
Sannin

Hoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi: Sasuke the truth is......
Sasuke: -waits nervously-
Itachi: it is that your.......
Sasuke: 0_0 hurry and tell me
Itachi: Sasuke you are adopted
Hoenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi: Hey Sasuke, I bought you a puppy
Sasuke: Yaaaaaay
Itachi: Then I Killed it
Sasuke:NOOOOOO

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #10
Itachi's Pupil
The Illusionary Legend
S Class Ninja

Lmfaoooo
Old 04-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi: Sasuke
Sasuke: What, Itachi?
Itachi: I want you to help Naruto and defeat Tobi
Sasuke: Why should I help that idiot!
Itachi: It would make me really happy, Sasuke
Sasuke: Okay

Itachi (thinking): and that is why you are the Retard of the family

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
lui che odia
Tokubetsu Jounin

lui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond reputelui che odia has a reputation beyond repute

I: hey Sasuke
S: yeah bro?
I: The village told me to kill mom and dad!
S: really?
I: nah, just screwin with you *stabs*
Old 04-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

Itachi:Sasuke
Sasuke:What?
Itachi: I am Batman
Sasuke:

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This whole series was a genjutsu or a nightmare of Narutos.
The End
Old 04-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi: I will tell you the truth.
Sasuke: What?
Itachi: Tobi wanted me to destroy Uchiha.
Sasuke: Hell no. He didn't.
Itachi: Yes, he did.
Sasuke: NO! Tobi loves your sex body.
Itachi: lolwut?
Kabuto: Yes, I love your sex body, too.
Sasuke: U SEE? *trollface* U MAD?
Itachi: FUUUUUUU!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU BOTH!