Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: Who would win
Poll Options
Who would win

Old 02-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

See here's the Problem with SI..
In the Deidara vs Gai.. it was stated Gai could simply out run the jutsu as Sasuke did..
Kakashi is of Higher equality towards Sasukes feats of beating Deidara..
And Kakashi in fact has a vast arsenal that can be accounted for in the purposes of countering the C4-C0..
Like it was stated before hand "Sharingan" can see the range of the jutsu, Deidara slowly flies over the range watching his target.. Kakashi would also notive this as Sasuke did.. Sasuke escaped the C4 with ease and the image of him was dissinagrating was Genjutsu.. Kakashi is a shadow clone master as seen with his first fight with Deidara.. he can simply hide behind a tree, concele him chak and forma clone to be caught in any incoming blast and "Suprise" attack deidara with a "Raiki" (as seen against Kakuza) who stated Kakashi wasn't seen nor felt until impact of the lightning which isto late to react..
Deidara can indeed Create clay clone but that's in certain circumstances Kakashi is a Shinobi its self he's been in black ops anbu and has a vast knowledge of battle expperience and skills accumulated threw those battles.. He's fought Deidara before and he did fine, exhausted himself because of lacking in actuall feats to follow deidara and keep Naruto cool, (onehit kills)
-No Naruto and he's beastly..He's not guys rival by equality for nothing.. Gais a simplistic shinobi.. Kakashi is a Labriyth.. He's also seem to have something up his sleeve..
Even deva path failed to kill him and that's Deva.. his tricky feats leave him as a sly dog that's never been kept down..
Get at me
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Lightning? Can't Kakashi manipulate that.
So why can't he survive C4
antdog already knows my arguement
so does senrex
I gave them plenty of info on why he can survive C4 and all they had was Never seen it in manga so it can't happen
Plus he has 24 hour prep and intel even if he couldn't manipulatelightning he could still survive without it due to prep and intel
Kakashi wins
Old 02-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
no sasuke got away by using lighting to disarm the bombs
Kakashi has lighting...
and what are you talking about???lighting had nothing to do with it?
it was thanks to his Sharingan that he was able to see the nanobombs and get away.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-365-15...apter-360.html
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Also idont remember correctly..
If sasuke did indeed "chidori" himself with the first attack of C4?..
I thought he out ran it and or "chidoried" himself to enter the cloud of particles to press forward..??
Info please??
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Old 02-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

@hlhome, well he's talking about making the current go through your whole body. Since we haven't seen Kakashi manipulate lightning to this extent we can't say he can do Lightning Blade Stream.

@NemisisQ, I think he chidoried himself only once. I believe it was after he chidoried a clay clone and after he breathed in the bombs.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #21
Vassilli
ANBU Member

Vassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond repute

Kakashi's sharingan can clearly see through most of Deidara's jutsu's, just like Sasuke did.

That pretty much blows up whatever chances he had on a surprise explosion attack.

Kakashi beats the shit out of him by using a lightning clone and his long range chidori wolf technique, and if Deidara gets all mad and suicides, he just uses his Doton technique to go underground to safety.
( Click to show/hide )
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4cd6de52e71f4778643536
Vassilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #22
tobi-is-me
Chuunin

tobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nice

remember this is in tha forest of death so theres a bunch of trees and wat not
Old 02-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #23
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
@hlhome, well he's talking about making the current go through your whole body. Since we haven't seen Kakashi manipulate lightning to this extent we can't say he can do Lightning Blade Stream.

@NemisisQ, I think he chidoried himself only once. I believe it was after he chidoried a clay clone and after he breathed in the bombs.
Yea what I mean is that this lighting stream you guys are talking has nothing to do with how Sasuke beat C4...he beat it since he had a Shringan.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

why can't kakashi do that
Old 02-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #25
hlhome
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by solorflare99 View Post

Oh thats what he meant lol
I don't see why Kakashi can't do that either.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #26
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:

If he tries that, he'll probably die, lol. Raikiri killed Haku after all.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #27
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
If he tries that, he'll probably die, lol. Raikiri killed Haku after all.
If that is the closest thing to admitting Kakashi can survive C4 from you, I'll except it
Old 02-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #28
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

Well..Hmm I forgot Kakashi possess the "Douton" and the "headhunter tech"
Is shown to allow him to freely roam underground, at a set rate we don't know, by assumptions its quite quick..and the partivles haven't shown to mass threw object cause there are indeed soilds..
BUT also a hugefactor with the C4..
Kakashis Attire is a full body suit including the mask, that extends from him shoulder to neck and mouth and nose.. No particles feats have shown to pass threw clothed means ??
Via Kakashi using headhunter tech and roam under the earth and hold his breath while escaping into the land and the particles while rather form around his cloth instead of majority entering his body threw open canals..
Does that favor Kakashi? Or am I been dumb blahahaah
Old 02-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #29
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
Kakashi has lighting...
and what are you talking about???lighting had nothing to do with it?
it was thanks to his Sharingan that he was able to see the nanobombs and get away.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-365-15...apter-360.html
someone already answered it
Quote:

he can but that will take alot out of him thus leaving him self open to more attacks

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #30
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

On the first c4 Sasuke used genjutsu the second time he ran the chidori through his body.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote