Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 12-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
mistermobile
Jounin

mistermobile is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Who killed Senju Hashirama?

If we look closely on Edo Tensei we can see that all the revived people are just before they were killed, example: Nagato, Chiyo, Haku, ect.

So if Hashirama died in an old age narutal/killing reason he should have been revived oldy during oro/hiruzen fight. Tobirama Nidaime is a confirmation of this and he was killed after fighting kinkaku/ginkaku.

For the moment I haven't it clear but the only one that comes in my mind for the moment is tsuschikage sensei (previous tsuschikage).... MUU with his jinton.

Here we have a puzzle,

- kakuzu said to have fought hashirama;
- kakuzu have fought against/alongside kinkaku (his statement in the war confirmed this)
- kinkaku has fought nidaime
- madara has fought and lost to hashirama
- oonoki has fought madara (raikage statement but it's unknown if he was tsuschikage since then)

let's make a ranking from the weakest to the strongest here,

kakuzu-->nidaime hokage=kinkagu/ginkaku--->oonoki--->madara---->(lost)hashirama.

If oonoki sensei MUU was still alive then he probably must have been stronger than his student and probably a little stronger than madara, and MUU during a fight with hashirama ended up killing each other.
mistermobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

First off Tobirama wasn't killed by Kinkaku and Ginkaku. He was killed by 20 cloud nin who were being commanded by Kinakaku and Ginkaku so basically that takes their rating down a lot and puts his up higher. He was said to have been the strongest user when dealing with water techs and perfected a water tech that took over 40 hand signs to be able to use just 1 hand sign. No way is he weaker than Oonoki. He was high up there with Hashirama, Madara, and Izuna. The 4 strongest from their clans and most likely very close in power.

Dealing with Hashirama's death this in no way shows who killed him. However I like how you composed it and it showed innovation and it started out good and ended in utter speculation that went overboard. Hashirama was probably killed in the same way as all the other Kage by protecting them from some huge threat or most likely died from some fodder in the first ninja war. He may have also been wounded from his battle with Madara that ultimately lead to his defeat. We have no idea and it will never be revealed knowing Kishi
Old 12-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
ShodaimeAizen
Jounin

ShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faith

IT WAS TOBI!!!!!!!! JK. ;-)

On a serious note, I don't think it would have been Muu, if it was I'm sure he would have made some.comment towards it, especially if they died in battle together, particularly when Madara was brought back,.Muu seemed like.the type that would have gloated, "you were beaten by him even with the kyuubi, I managed to kill home even tho I died too".

"Hand full of fingertips, I toss em up like confetti." -Sam B(Dead Island)
ShodaimeAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:08 AM   #4
BigShawn
Big Shawn
Akatsuki Member

BigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hold on didn't Muu and the second mizukage kill each other
BigShawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #5
Fuukage 風影
Gennin

Fuukage 風影 has disabled reputation

I think Tobirama more kind of sacrificed himself so he let himself be killed...

Become such a masterpiece that the failure will be cancelled altogether...
Fuukage 風影 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
ultimate1gener
EMBRACE MY DARKNESS
Tokubetsu Jounin

ultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLOultimate1gener is seen as EL DIABLO

FIRSTLY, the third states that tobirama and hashirama died of old age in his fight against oro..

Last edited by Kengen; 12-29-2011 at 11:31 PM..
ultimate1gener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #7
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate1gener View Post
FIRSTLY, the third states that tobirama and hashirama died of old age in his fight against oro..

ASSHOLES
Are you an idiot? Tobirama sacrificed himself.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-46747-...apter-481.html
Old 12-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Hashirama Senju defeated all notable characters that opposed him during his lifetime. Hashirama died shortly after the founding of Konoha in one of the many wars that were raging during this revolutionary era, but not before passing on the title of Hokage to Tobirama,as did Tobirama to Hiruzen.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
ShodaimeAizen
Jounin

ShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love my haters View Post
Hashirama Senju defeated all notable characters that opposed him during his lifetime. Hashirama died shortly after the founding of Konoha in one of the many wars that were raging during this revolutionary era, but not before passing on the title of Hokage to Tobirama,as did Tobirama to Hiruzen.
Link please, I know that it was shown about niidaime, but could you provide the link for that bit about hashirama.

"Hand full of fingertips, I toss em up like confetti." -Sam B(Dead Island)
ShodaimeAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

I don't think it ever said anything about Hashirama doing this. I could be mistaken, but seriously we will never know who killed Hashirama. I think he just died from either wounds or his fight with Madara left him very scarred. I think that if someone killed the legendary senju then it would have come up from somewhere in this show.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #11
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShodaimeAizen View Post
Link please, I know that it was shown about niidaime, but could you provide the link for that bit about hashirama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
I don't think it ever said anything about Hashirama doing this. I could be mistaken, but seriously we will never know who killed Hashirama. I think he just died from either wounds or his fight with Madara left him very scarred. I think that if someone killed the legendary senju then it would have come up from somewhere in this show.

It had to have been aroun this time that Hashirama passed the kage title over to Tobirama. U can also go back to part 1, and watch epsiode 69, and up. The battle between Orochimaru, and Hiruzen Sarutobi. When the third flashbacks the history of the village. He also discusses the history.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote