Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Fan Castle > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Do you like to write stories and have people read them? Well, show your textual works of arts off here to your fellow Islanders!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation
Default Behind The Mask- Tobi's Plan

Rain poured down onto the ground as Tobi walked with Zetsu. It had been twenty years since Tobi came into existence. He had to wear a uniform with bolts to move normally.

"The Second War...Hmph. There is no such thing as peace..." Tobi mused to himself, letting the water run down his mask. Zetsu looked at him. "So, you told me that you have a plan in mind? What is it?" He asked calmly. Tobi gave a soft chuckle. "You'll see." He said, walking ahead.

Zetsu gave an indifferent shrug and followed.

Nagato sat at a table, laughing and eating with his parents. "Don't worry, son. We'll kid through this war. All of us." His father said, placing his hand on Nagato's shoulder. Nagato cracked a grin. "Dad...If anyone tries to break in...You'll kill them, right?" He asked. Nagato's father paused then nodded. Nagato gave a laugh, leaving for his bedroom. Nagato's father looked sadly at his wife. "He thinks that his daddy is the strongest man alive..." He said with a sad, shaky laugh. "Well, you're his hero!" His wife said, smiling.

Tobi looked up at the rain clouds. "This land is always crying." He whispered to himself. He heard battle cries off in the distance. Madara continued to walk swiftly. Zetsu caught up. "So...Where do you want me to go?" He asked. Madara pulled a slip of paper from his pocket, placing it in Zetsu's hand. "Go here." Madara said calmly. After reading it over several times, Zetsu nodded and sunk into the ground. "DIE!!!" A man from Iwagakure screamed, jumping at Tobi. Tobi whipped around, looking at him dead on with the sharingan. The shinobi dropped. Tobi picked him up by the throat. "No. You die." He whispered lightly, a hint of rage in his voice. Tobi slowly began to choke him to death. The man's eyes began to close. "Oh...By the way...My name is Madara Uchiha." Tobi whispered as the man's body went limp in his hand.

Tobi, giving a small laugh of disdain, tossed the man's corpse into the lake next to him. Tobi then proceeded to vanish, eventually catching up with Zetsu. "That took a while..." Zetsu sighed. Tobi glared. "White Zetsu. Make two clones. Black Zetsu...Go back to the hideout. You're not needed right now." Tobi growled. The black Zetsu nodded, disappearing into the ground. Tobi turned to the clones. "See those two Konoha shinobi? Attack and become them." The real Zetsu instructed them to do so. Tobi turned to the real white zetsu as the clones took off. "Go...Get a dog. It'll give the kid I plan to use a bond. Then, after a while, the dog'll die. It'll cause the boy to slowly slip away from good." Tobi whispered. Zetsu nodded, sinking away.

A few minutes later, two konoha shinobi appeared, grinning. "Go into the house. Kill the parents...Let the boy kill you two." Tobi commanded. They nodded, sneaking inside. After five minutes, Tobi heard a boy roar in anguish. He heard the Zetsus screaming. Tobi walked inside of the house, his eye squinting. "Child...I'm sorry that those terrible men killed your parents..." Tobi whispered, lying through his teeth. Nagato bought it. He sniffled. "I'm not like them. Go, Nagato Uzumaki. Take revenge." Tobi cooed lightly. Nagato showed his eyes. "I gave you those eyes, kid." Tobi whispered. "H-how?" Nagato questioned. "Do you remember five years ago? That doctor that gave you a shot? I had a few special cells from our ancestor...That was my helper. His name is Zetsu." Tobi said in a calm voice, squatting to Nagato's height. Nagato didn't buy it. "Seriously. Give me the real answer." Nagato growled. "I cast a jutsu on you...A seal when you were an infant. I was too weak for these eyes myself, but I had the power to give them to someone. I knew that they would activate upon a moment of extreme anger." Tobi finished. "How did you get my parents to allow it?" Nagato asked. "Genjutsu." Tobi said bluntly.

Nagato and Tobi stood. "No...NO!" Nagato screamed, running. Tobi watched. "It's expected...But one day, one day...Things will change." Tobi said, warping his body back outside. Tobi began walking...Where he was ambushed. A big mess of Iwagakure shinobi stood upon hills. "MADARA UCHIHA!" The leader bellowed. Tobi looked up in shock. "We have discovered who you are! We read the brain of one of our fallen!" He continued. Madara gave a light gulp. "DIE!!!" They all roared. A hissing began. "Ugh!" Tobi exclaimed, jumping. Three shinboi jumped behind Tobi with their blades. Tobi spun, letting the blades cut into his arm. "Worth it!" Tobi chuckled. His severed arm fell along with the shinobi as the explosive tags went off. A white puss dripped down his arm. Tobi began falling too. Tobi absorbed the blasts. "Earth style: Fist rock technique!" Several exclaimed, jumping from the mountain. Tobi knocked most of them away, but one cracked the corner of his mask. It didn't fall, but it was definitely damaged.

Ten of them summoned a rock golem. Tobi absorbed a few of the shinobi. "Ugh...This is more difficult than I thought..." Tobi murmured. "ROCK CLONE TECHNIQUE" One screamed. Several clones began spitting rocks at Tobi, breaking the damaged part of his mask off, into the mud. Tobi crouched onto a knee, panting.

"Hmmm. There has to be a way...I AM THE LEGENDARY MADARA UCHIHA!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. His eyes began to spin. They began to burn. "What...?!" Tobi muttered to himself. He had regained the mangekyo sharingan. "Amaterasu!" Tobi chuckled. Blood ran down his eye, racing after the shinobi as he moved his eyeball around. After five minutes, only one man stood. He was the leader. He flew. "WHAT?!" Tobi exclaimed. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve, too, y'know..." The general whispered. He finally recognized the man. "Muu!" Tobi roared. He remembered how when they had fought, Muu had split, escaping. "I see that you rejoined." Tobi growled. Muu nodded, firing. Tobi entered susano'o. "Ugh!" Muu growled, firing multiple times. The susano'o broke down. Muu flew in, about to punch Tobi. Tobi used the tsukoyomi.

For five days Muu watched his student fighting Madara, Onoki constantly falling, dead. "This will happen..." Tobi's voice whispered into Muu's ear. Muu cracked. "No! No!!" He screeched, breaking out of the genjutsu. "DUST RELEASE!" Muu bellowed. He appeared behind Tobi. "ADDED WEIGHT ROCK TECHNIQUE!" Muu bellowed, trapping Tobi. Muu flew into the air right before the blast hit. "He's dead..." Muu whispered, flying away. Tobi, however, was not dead. He had warped away, right when the dust release touched his mask. It had instantly turned to dust.

Tobi stood in front of Zetsu. "Woah...You got banged up, huh?" Zetsu asked. Tobi glared. "Get me my other mask..." He hissed. "Wait....You have a new one?" "Yeah...I keep it just in case." Tobi replied impatiently. After a minute, Tobi strapped on his flame covered mask. "Take me to that plant of yours to regenerate my arm...I took some damage, but it was all worth it." Tobi said gleefully.

Last edited by Kyuubi2; 11-13-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Kyuubi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Nerokenpachi
Academy Student

Nerokenpachi is on a distinguished road

Is this story real?
Nerokenpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

It's fan fiction.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Nice!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
Nerokenpachi
Academy Student

Nerokenpachi is on a distinguished road

This stroy was really good man! It kept me going!
Nerokenpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

yeah a nice battle you had going on there.......although i was mightly shock you had him use the MS......aside from that nice piece
Old 11-30-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
erpsoftware10
Chuunin

erpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rougherpsoftware10 is a jewel in the rough

nice story..