Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Shunsuirox
ANBU Member

Shunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLO
Default Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki vs. Madara Uchiha and Minato Namikaze

Sasuke Uchiha- EMS
Naruto Uzumaki- KM

vs.

Madara Uchiha (Tobi)- Sharingan, Rin'negan
Minato Namikaze- FTG

Place- Konoha
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Tough. With the Rinnegan, it tilts into Madara and Minato's favor. Plus, Minato is the master of speed and a great strategist. Sasuke and Naruto are just reckless, especially KM Naruto.
But Sasuke spams for the most part.

I'd give it to Madara and Minato with mid-high difficulty.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

not enough info on madara, but as of right now i'd give it to sasuke and naruto. I don't see minato tagging naruto without extreme difficulty if he can get him at all. He definitely wouldn't be able to tag sasuke. I think sasuke is the worst matchup for minato because of his abilities. Madara's the main problem, but with sasuke's highly analytical skills and tremendous power including naruto's tremendous power i do see them being the victors here.
I hate to say it, but minato would be the first one out of here, and then it will be naruto and sasuke vs madara, and without plot i think they'd win.

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion as of right now because we haven't seen much from madara
Old 09-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

It would go to Minato and Madara. Minato is a beast. And Madara can perform so many abilties now.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
Shunsuirox
ANBU Member

Shunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLOShunsuirox is seen as EL DIABLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohj21 View Post
not enough info on madara, but as of right now i'd give it to sasuke and naruto. I don't see minato tagging naruto without extreme difficulty if he can get him at all. He definitely wouldn't be able to tag sasuke. I think sasuke is the worst matchup for minato because of his abilities. Madara's the main problem, but with sasuke's highly analytical skills and tremendous power including naruto's tremendous power i do see them being the victors here.
I hate to say it, but minato would be the first one out of here, and then it will be naruto and sasuke vs madara, and without plot i think they'd win.

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion as of right now because we haven't seen much from madara
True cock riding, LMAO!

How is Sasuke going to get around FTG? If he stays up Susanoo for too long hell be killing himself!
Old 09-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

EMS, plus did you see how long he can wear susanoo. How is minato gonna tag him. Speed is the last thing you'd want to use against sasuke.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #7
Dream Walker
Aspiring Animator
Sannin

Dream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Dream Walker

Sasuke and Naruto.

Lets put it this way, If we have Madara using all the same abilities as pain ( do to the fact that his moves have not yet been confirmed), Naruto knows and can inform Sasuke. Sasuke has the skill, wits and Techs to take on a Madara who's using the same techs as pain. an Amaterasu sword? Please.

Minato needs FTG to keep up with Naruto when he's in Chakra Mode and decides to speed blitz like he did with Raikage and Kisame. Naruto has far more powerful and useful variations of the Rasengan, which can be used faster. Naruto has far more chakra at his disposal.

I call rape thread lol.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

Lightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Faith View Post
Sasuke and Naruto.

Lets put it this way, If we have Madara using all the same abilities as pain ( do to the fact that his moves have not yet been confirmed), Naruto knows and can inform Sasuke. Sasuke has the skill, wits and Techs to take on a Madara who's using the same techs as pain. an Amaterasu sword? Please.

Minato needs FTG to keep up with Naruto when he's in Chakra Mode and decides to speed blitz like he did with Raikage and Kisame. Naruto has far more powerful and useful variations of the Rasengan, which can be used faster. Naruto has far more chakra at his disposal.

I call rape thread lol.
Truest dick rider of the naruto world.

lol i joke. I'm with him. These kids OD on the oldies. They haven't even finished puberty yet and they are basically the focal points of the war.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

Lul what madara is pain and madara now add minato in te mix both are more brilliant that their enemies this is a babyshake rape in minato and madara favor

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Old 09-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #10
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Exactly, Minato is super fast and intelligent. With space time techniques.

Same with Madara and now that he has the 6 paths on top of that he is even stronger.

They pwn.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #11
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Is everyone seriously comparing Madara and Minato's intellect to that of lil cry baby ***** Sasuke? Really? These guys are probably the most analytical people in the entire series besides Itachi.

Minato and Madara rape with mid difficulty. Madara's too haxed right now and Minato is as we know, naturally haxed. lol
Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #12
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

lol i call a rape thread

( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #13
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

@madara, sasuke is extrmely intelligent in battle. It's been shown in every battle he's been in and it's commented on since he was a kid. Sasuke is the minato of this generation. C even said sasuke's a genius that comes once in a while just like minato was. Even when he's angry he's still highly analytical. That's one of the two things i can't stand when people talk about sasuke. There's been direct evidence many times proving how great of a tactician he is in battle and his high analytical skill. The second one being he doesn't train. That's bullshit, and that's all i'm saying on that matter. I do agree with you though he is a crybaby.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #14
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

pharaohj21 biggest Sasuke fanboy on SI haha
Old 09-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #15
Dream Walker
Aspiring Animator
Sannin

Dream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDream Walker is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Dream Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Lord View Post
Truest dick rider of the naruto world.
I am truely proud of my wanking abilities jack ass