Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Lightbulb Naruto Uzumaki : The New Sage of Six Paths?

Hear me out here.

Lately, things have developed to the point where we've learned more and more about Naruto's family. A huge key point in this was learning of Uzumaki Nagato, the holder of the Rinnegan, also know as Pain. Although he seemed to be just another enemy, as his story progressed, you see that he too had a will similar to Naruto's. This helps me confirm that they are indeed related and don't just coincidently share the last name.

Now, what if the Rinnegan was a family bloodline limit and not as Madara said?

Allow me to state some facts that you may already know:

1. Kushina Uzumaki, mother of Naruto, isn't originally from Leaf.

2. Her eyes were violet (weirdly enough, the same color as Rinnegan, lol. Although, they're grey in the anime I believe.)

3. In order to become a proper Jinchuuriki, you must possess special chakra levels.

4. The Senju clan is loosely related to the Uzumaki clan.

5. Naruto has learned Sage Art.

Onward to my main theory . . . is Naruto destined to become the reincarnation of The Sage of Six Paths?

I think yes.

There are so many questions about the Sage that are unanswered. One thing, however, is that he left a tablet behind documenting his time with the Ten Tails, Jubi. The tablet can be read in sections by other dojustu, but it requires that you have Rinnegan to read it all. I think this is one of those items that will heavily tie in with the main plot soon. Why would Madara (having stolen at least one of the eyes of Nagato) be the only one able to read it?

Another possible reason for Rinnegan Naruto would be the possibility that Madara Uchiha is not able to control Jubi like he planned to, which would result in some Sage having to save the world. Maybe the key to doing so is on the tablet. (Assuming that Naruto's ultimate goal in the series isn't to murder and be murdered by Sasuke.)

Also, Naruto has been, oddly enough, creating techniques with relative ease. (ex. Rasenshuriken)

NEW CHAPTER: Based on some of the forum's top guns and information from the series, here is a theory of the Six Paths needed to become Sage.

1. Rinnegan
2. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
3. Senju Blood
4. Juubi
5. Uchiha Blood
6. ???

-Naruto's bloodline holds some Senju (Uzumaki being distant relatives).

-Naruto could possess Rinnegan (Only according to this theory, though).

-It is possible for Naruto to receive Sharingan via transfer (as Kakashi had received).

-One of the current Jinchuurikis.

-Unknown link between the Uchiha and the Uzumaki clans

-??? (because I haven't quite figured that one out, lol).

My theory in the end is one of two:

1. Naruto will abandon his quest to become Hokage and instead travel the world (hopefully with Hinata ) as the Sage of Six Paths to unite the people towards peace.

2. Naruto will become Hokage over Kohona OR the united land and live his life fighting against Sasuke.

What do you think?

Last edited by Auron Pond; 04-05-2011 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: New Information
Auron Pond is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

dont think i would be happy with naruto becoming the next sage. just booo on all levels imo anyway lol. i dont see naruto and hinata happening anymore. he hasn't even spoke to her since she let her feelings out and look how long ago that was. i think any female in there right mind would be pissed off with him greatly at the mo. in reality (anime i kno lol) naruto got some making up to do lmao. i would rather fight sasuke and madara in a handicap match then have a all out argument with a love sick women. even if your argument wins you still lose lol.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #3
jubijinchuriki
Gennin

jubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura aboutjubijinchuriki has a spectacular aura about

There are some things that lead to a theory different that yours-
1.As we know madara has been collecting six paths of the sge to become as powerful as the sage of six paths.
2.These paths are
a)Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
b)Rinnegan.
c)Senju blood(wood element)
d)? e)? f)?
3.As per your theory naruto will get Rinnegan maybe he has senju blood from minato may be he has all the three of the unknown paths but I dont see him getting the EMS. that will be too much.So alone naruto will atmost become sage of five paths not six.

Now the possibility of juubi getting out of control and naruto fighting it are high,but i dont think he will stand a chance.Unless naruto and Sasuke fight together.Maybe they together will have all the six paths(maybe) and thus fight as the sage of six paths.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

erm how is naruto going to able to fight if he has the kyuubi ripped out of him so the juubi can come out. unless that happens and then straight away someone sacrifices there life for him like with gaara but isnt that a bit boring to repeat that. i just dont see the juubi coming out in the first place.
or maybe madara kills 8 tails and brings back and handicap jubi in crutches or something lmao. but i think 8 tails will die
Old 04-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #5
J4Ks
Sannin

J4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJ4Ks is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to J4Ks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW UCHIHA View Post
dont think i would be happy with naruto becoming the next sage. just booo on all levels imo anyway lol. i dont see naruto and hinata happening anymore. he hasn't even spoke to her since she let her feelings out and look how long ago that was. i think any female in there right mind would be pissed off with him greatly at the mo. in reality (anime i kno lol) naruto got some making up to do lmao. i would rather fight sasuke and madara in a handicap match then have a all out argument with a love sick women. even if your argument wins you still lose lol.
Well, you never know with women. Once they have a crush on you (since childhood) they will can stick to that till they catch the man they want, mostly the shy woman like Hinata are like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubijinchuriki View Post
1.As we know madara has been collecting six paths of the sge to become as powerful as the sage of six paths.
2.These paths are
b)Rinnegan.
d)? e)? f)?
3.As per your theory naruto will get Rinnegan maybe he has senju blood from minato may be he has all the three of the unknown paths but I dont see him getting the EMS. that will be too much.So alone naruto will atmost become sage of five paths not six.

Now the possibility of juubi getting out of control and naruto fighting it are high,but i dont think he will stand a chance.Unless naruto and Sasuke fight together.Maybe they together will have all the six paths(maybe) and thus fight as the sage of six paths.
All the last 3 things (d,e,f) to make a Sage are highly assumptions, that were led on due to mistranslation. We have to wait and see if 'Tobi' give us more indications if theres more to complete.

For so far we know, Tobi already said he was the 2nd So6P and Nagato the 3rd of the So6P, he hasn't given us anymore indications that he's looking for something else then the Bijuu's

To add 'Tobi' up as the 2nd:
1. Uchiha blood
2. Senju Blood
3. Sharingan/Rinnegan
4. 9 Bijuu's = Juubi

To add Nagato up as the 3rd:
1. Uzumaki
2. Rinnegan
3. 9 Bijuu's

We also don't know the relationship between the Uzumaki and Uchiha, why could Nagato use the Rinnegan if he had no bloodrelation to them. They were only distant related to the Senju.

Assumption about them are:
- are both Senju and Uzumaki decendants of the younger disciple/son of the sage
- is the Uzumaki a direct decendant of the So6P, that would make it possible for Nagato to wield the Rinnegan

I think the last one. Although Naruto hasn't got the eyes, he will be a reincarnation of Rikudo Sage himself, not the So6P (for that he needs he rinnegan).

And having the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan or not, that doesn't mean he gained Uchiha blood aswell, just the Kekkei Genkai, as we seen with Kakashi. EMS stays out of the equation (it just makes the art of genjutsu easier with that dojutsu 'Tobi' wants to use).
Old 04-05-2011, 06:34 AM   #6
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubijinchuriki View Post
2.These paths are
b)Rinnegan.
d)? e)? f)?

It is possible that something like Sasuke or maybe even Kakashi could transfer
their Sharingan over to Naruto like Obito did with Kakashi. Also, Sasuke does still have relative feelings towards Naruto, which is one of the many reasons he hasn't killed him up to this point. And Kakashi has mastered a new level of the Sharnigan all his own, so if he were to give his eye to Naruto, who knows what would happen.

Also, Itachi did give Naruto a piece of his power which he hoped Naruto would "never have to use". It's possible that the power given is a small token of Sharingan.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

Quote:
erm how is naruto going to able to fight if he has the kyuubi ripped out of him so the juubi can come out. unless that happens and then straight away someone sacrifices there life for him like with gaara but isnt that a bit boring to repeat that. i just dont see the juubi coming out in the first place.
or maybe madara kills 8 tails and brings back and handicap jubi in crutches or something lmao. but i think 8 tails will die
Don't forget that Kushina survived it. It might be the same situation with Naruto.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
Ichibi Shukaku
Gennin

Ichibi Shukaku will become famous soon enoughIchibi Shukaku will become famous soon enoughIchibi Shukaku will become famous soon enoughIchibi Shukaku will become famous soon enoughIchibi Shukaku will become famous soon enoughIchibi Shukaku will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Ichibi Shukaku

I'm not so sure. Yeah he's strong but although he may have a little Senju blood the only thing apart from that is he's a Jinchuuriki. It can't be possible unless he does gain either the Rinnegan or Sharingan.
Ichibi Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #9
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichibi Shukaku View Post
I'm not so sure. Yeah he's strong but although he may have a little Senju blood the only thing apart from that is he's a Jinchuuriki. It can't be possible unless he does gain either the Rinnegan or Sharingan.
The SO6P was a Jinchuuriki. The first one.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
-sh|nob|-
Mizukage
S Class Ninja

-sh|nob|- has disabled reputation
Talking

Very nice theory, i must say. But i dont think he would be the New Sage of the Six Paths.

He could be related, yes, but i dont think he will be. For one, he has to have those *negan* techniques. And i dont think he could just acquire them that easily, for one, he sucks at genjutsu!!

And I believe he still wants to be the Hokage. Despite of whatever powerful stuff he has and could have later on. He will stay in his village and protect it.

But who knows, it might happen..? xD
-sh|nob|- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:15 AM   #11
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi2 View Post
Don't forget that Kushina survived it. It might be the same situation with Naruto.
yeah but only long enough for some dragged out speech though. she couldnt even stand up. pretty much how women are after giving birth. i cant see naruto or anybody surviving long enough to stand let alone fight after having the kyuubi torn out of him. unless someone sacrifices there life for naruto to come back and have another go lol.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #12
Minato>Madara
Tokubetsu Jounin

Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!

doesnt seem likely, but if there was someone to be the new sage, it would be naruto.

if theres a way for naruto to collect the other bijuu without the kyuubi being ripped from him, then i dont see why not.

plus it would be a nice way to wrap naruto up, with naruto becoming the new sage.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #13
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sh|nob|- View Post
Very nice theory, i must say. But i dont think he would be the New Sage of the Six Paths.

He could be related, yes, but i dont think he will be. For one, he has to have those *negan* techniques. And i dont think he could just acquire them that easily, for one, he sucks at genjutsu!!

And I believe he still wants to be the Hokage. Despite of whatever powerful stuff he has and could have later on. He will stay in his village and protect it.

But who knows, it might happen..? xD
Thank you. Anything can happen. If he wanted, Kishi could write in characters from Looney Tunes. XD

All of the Pains kinda sucked at genjustu. Using it was a weakness to them. And Naruto has gone back on almost all of his promises now. He's no longer trying to save Sasuke and he has made the decision to 'die' fighting him. His new goal in life is to stop war and obtain peace in the ninja world, differing from his previous view of just protecting Kohona. So much has changed about Naruto that he might not want the same thing he once wanted before.

I hope he becomes Hokage personally . . .
Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #14
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
yeah but only long enough for some dragged out speech though. she couldnt even stand up. pretty much how women are after giving birth. i cant see naruto or anybody surviving long enough to stand let alone fight after having the kyuubi torn out of him. unless someone sacrifices there life for naruto to come back and have another go lol.
I think it's safe to say that Naruto has surpassed his mother. Besides, it's only half of the fox, so it might not hurt as bad.