Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 01-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
Jon Snow
Winter Is Coming
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Jon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jon Snow
Default Sasuke w/ Neji vs Shino w/ Shikamaru

After the last debate, I thought this would definitely would be an interesting battle. Who do you think honestly got this? Shino is definitely a very silent character and could prove a severe disadvantage to Sasuke and Neji. Shikamaru is in his element.

Conditions are overcast and its slightly humid. Conditions favor Sasuke and Shikamura. If you have any common sense and read the Naruto manga, then I shouldn't have to explain why.

They are both in a forest arena, however they are 50 metres apart in an open area. Both sides are 100 metres omnidirectional of any trees. Again, common sense would explain why I'm making these conditions.

Now debate fags. I may take part in, or I may not. All characters have their abilities. Sasuke does not have his Amateratsu however and his Susano'o is limited to the skeletal form in exhibited in the Raikage fight. Supply sufficient evidence when needed. Shikamaru has an explosive trap somewhere in the forest (its up to who debates on whether they will position it. Once the explosion trap (the one he used Hidan) has been introduced in the debate, thats it. He has Asuma's knuckle weapons) Shino has anti-poisioning.

So I hope you guys understand who its working. If you have any problems with this set-up, say now. Also to who debates, declare a side you are debating for, that way we'll know who is for who.

Like I said, any issues, post here. I tried to make this as interesting as possible.

Last edited by Jon Snow; 01-27-2011 at 11:16 AM..
Jon Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya
Exclamation

Ehh wow first post in a while, I don't usually do this but w/e.

Anyways, I'd have to say the Sasuke and Neji got this, I mean, think about Intellect. Sasuke=Shino, and Shikamaru>Neji. Sasuke can take out Shino with ease, and easily Neji and Sasuke can pwn him. Theirs nothing in Shikas arsenal that can take those 2 out. I can see it being a good fiight, but in the end the Dojutsu users got this.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Jon Snow
Winter Is Coming
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Jon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jon Snow

I disagree with this. All 4 of those ninja have shown above average intellect, well not Shino however Shino is probably thinks most calmly out of all of them. Also pay attention to the conditions applied and this isn't a double battle. Each of the team members are working together.

I made this especially for Bert, Zack and Flash though tbh lol.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ok, THIS is a badass match-up dude.

Wow, there's so much to consider. Not only because it's a 4-way battle, but because they are all geniuses by their own right. What's even more surprising is that Shino actually scores a 4 in intellect meaning he's more intelligent than Sasuke and Neji, which is mildly surprising to me. I don't even know there to begin lol.

I'd actually say that Shino and Shikamaru have the advantage here. BUt even so, I can't say for sure that I can see a clear winner in this tag-team match.

Because both Sasuke and Neji (moreso, Neji) are mid-close range fighters. However, that is what presents the problem. I feel Neji's techniques will be difficult for him to use. Especially Juken. If Neji tries to get close to Shikamaru and use Juken, he'll immediately be within range of Shika's shadow techniques. However, even in the event that Neji is ensnared, I can see a Full Body Blow breaking Shikamaru's hold by damaging Shika's body (disrupting his focus on the technique) and releasing the jutsu. I also don't see Juken being very effective at all against Shino, being that Shino gives all of his chakra to his insects. Thus it would serve no purpose to block Shino's Tenketsu. Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but does Aburame clansmen even have internal organs? lol. I recall Neji looking inside Shino's body during the Chunin exams, and there was only bones, not a single organ in sight. If that's the case, then Juken will be rendered utterly useless against either of them, and will become a liability.

If Shino manages to get a single bug on Sasuke's body without him knowing, things will become very difficult for Sasuke. As we see with Shino's battle with Kankuro, a single (odorless) female bug is all that Shino needs for his bugs to track him. Even a Sharingan would not be anle to locate it, as it would be somewhere on his body, out of his general field of vision. This would make surprise attacks very difficult to pull off, as Shino will always know where Sasuke is. And I'd imagine that Shino uses his bugs as a substitute for any standard Ninja tools and techniques. Especially since it appears as though Shino never walks around with any bags or holders for his tools like a normal ninja would. Neji and Sasuke would not only have to always be aware of their shadows, but they'll have to constantly be on the look out for miniscule insects. And if they're fighting in a forest area, they will be at even more of a disadvantage, as it would be difficult to disern the difference between the normal bugs that inhabit the forest, from the many different types of insects Shino can control and communicate with.

Both Sasuke and Neji are outclassed in intellect by both Shino and Shikamaru. Considering the abilities of Shino and Shikamaru, in addition to their superior intellect, I think they have a huge advantage in this fight. There are many things that I left out, but I just wanted to generally get things rolling, debate-wise lol.
Shuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

shino and shikamaru has this

why because the way shino fights he never underestimates his opponents not once plus his bugs has more versatility than neji and sasuke tech.

put shino tactics along with shika's plans it = flawless victory imo.

the best part about shino he can fool both the sharingan and byukagan due to the fact that both sasuke and neji willl not about to keep track of every single bug on the battle field one or 2 vital bugs will slip pass them and will be their undoing.

yes the do have internal organs zack they just act as a hive for bugs via their chakra system

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Darui is offline   Reply With Quote