Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Fan Castle > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Do you like to write stories and have people read them? Well, show your textual works of arts off here to your fellow Islanders!

Old 11-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Reignwulf1029
Sannin

Reignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyReignwulf1029 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Sasuke Uchiha - The Tears of the Uchiha part 10 (Finale)

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha

Hear me clansman, Hear me mother, Hear me father
All the pain and suffering we have endured
The tears we have shed will be washed away in their blood
Retribution for the lives taken... from you.... and me
Endless night i have escaped for this sole purpose
Dawn brings us the promise of a new beginning

The Tears of the Uchiha part 10 by Reignwulf
A New Dawn.........................The Road to Ruin

< A graduating class of students gathers outside the academy. There is much buzz and excitement as they all have strived to get to this day. A "shhh" is heard and silence passes over them like a wave as their speaker takes to the podium.>

3rd Hokage: Today you all are officially genin of the hidden leaf village. Genin, Chunin, Jounin different ranks but all with the same purpose you are the protectors of this land and its people. Everyone in the village will look to you as you are our future. Everyone in this village is family, everyone is a comrade. We must protect our comrades and our bonds with them. Our bonds of family and our bonds of friendship. These bonds are what keep us strong and provide the greatest defense and protection. Serve your village proudly and inherit our ancestors Will of Fire.

< despite the small assembly the applause was thunderous and the newly pronounced genins were ready to begin their lives as shinobi. Sasuke remembers the day well. Then he looked at the 3rd with respect and admiration. That was a long time ago, before he knew the part he played in his clans massacre. He looks right through the 3rd, now long dead by another's hand, to his entourage in the background. He scans the group of officials searching for some key faces. Faces that were not important to him on that day. He recognizes a few key faces. Danzo Shimura, recently dead by Sasuke's own hands. Even in his childhood memory he still is wrapped in shadows. He scans further down the lines of officials and spots them. Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado. Sasuke grits his teeth in anger and strides forward. He walks through the crowd of memory phantoms. He passes a young Team 7 already bickering as they head off to meet their sensei and team leader for the first time. He closes in on the pair of elders. He draws his blade and raises his hand. The memory phantoms stand motionless, unaware of their assailant.>

Sasuke: For my clan.

<He brings his blade down in one fell swoop passing through the necks of both his targets. The scattering mist of where their necks used to be understate the brutality of the killing blow. Realization crosses their phantom eyes as their bodies fall and collapse into dust and smoke. Sasuke reaches for their heads. He wants to look them in the eyes and see their final moments of despair.>

Voice: Is this what you dream of? Do you not have enough hate and anger while you are awake?

Sasuke: Soon i won't have to dream. Soon this will be a reality. A moment that i will cherish and savor for it is owed to me. A debt of blood that i am sworn to repay.

Voice: Sasuke i have failed you.

<Sasuke reaches for the heads. He pulls them up by their scalps and looks into their cold motionless eyes. A feeling of self satisfaction seeps through every pore of his being. He places the heads in a bag without ceremony and ties it to his waist. He turns to his uninvited intruder, the one person who could sour the mood of his best dream.>

Sasuke: Still lingering in my mind i see.

Itachi: Not for much longer. You are adapting to my eyes much faster then i could have anticipated. I wanted to speak with you before....

Sasuke: The last of your chakra leaves your eyes....

Itachi: so you've felt it then. Curious is it not? I imagine it feels much like a genjutsu. Your bodies natural chakra defenses struggle against a foreign invader. Then, their is a shift. A faint recognition. The energy different and yet somehow familiar. The energy flow merging until there is no distinction. A union of the two giving birth to a new creation.

<Sasuke looks at his brother. His form seems to shimmer faintly>

Itachi: I can feel your charkra washing over me. My time here is short. I am here because.......

Sasuke: you want to dissuade me from my path of vengeance right. Your wasting your time! You chose your path because you felt it was the right one for you. You made a choice........ I have done the same. You won't be able to convince me otherwise.

Itachi: You are right, nothing i can say now will change your mind. That task i have entrusted to another.

<he reaches his hand out and a crow descends and lands on his fingers. He opens his palm and the crow walks onto it. It shimmers faintly, much like Itachi himself, and its form changes to a young man.....a young man who many have placed their hopes and dreams on.>

Itachi: you have your bond, i can feel it. Its strong tying you to him no matter how hard you try to repress it. Uzumaki Naruto....... your friend

<Sasuke sneers only for a moment. He activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and stares intently at the image of Naruto. The image seems to shatter in Itachi's hands and the pieces dissolves into ash in his open palm.>

Sasuke: Our next encounter will be our last. I will sever that bond. Then i will make this dream a reality.

Itachi: Sasuke i have failed you. I failed to protect you from this path of vengence. I failed to keep war from reaching the young, "his" war from reaching the leaf...the world. The many failures of my life will haunt me forever. But my failures are mine alone. As i said that is not why i am here. I am here because you have questions.

Sasuke: ??

Itachi: my time is short and i know you have many questions, this may be the last chance you have to get the answers you seek.

<Sasuke stares at Itachi for the first time without anger or vengence on his mind. Questions?? He had thousands of questions. Growing up they plagued him. "WHY??", was always on his mind. Sasuke looks down and sees the bag at his hip. He looks at Itachi with a cold hard gaze.>

Sasuke: I did have many questions once. I would have jumped at such an opportunity for answers. The answers may be truths they may be lies but they no longer matter. (he unties the bag from his waist and extends it towards Itachi) I will wipe the slate clean. Your answers have no value. You have nothing to offer me.

Itachi: i see,...... you think the answers to your past do not matter. (sighs) It would seem that we Uchiha are destined to repeat the mistakes of our ancestors. You'll underestimate Naruto who grows stronger each day. I am sure your quest for vengeance will lead you to pursue more power. I know with certainty you will repeat Madara's mistake.

Sasuke: Madara's mistake?

Itachi: Yes. It involves a certain kinjutsu of our clan. A genjutsu technique that allows its users to escape even death.

<Sasukes stare hardens as he reflects on his battle with Danzo. Itachi watches Sasukes face, the recognition plain on his face>

Itachi: I see you have encountered Izanagi before. Hmmm Danzo must have put up quite a fight then. How many eyes did it cost him i wonder?

<Sasuke recalls the times he sent Danzo to the grave just for him to rise back to life like a wraith>

Itachi: a truly marvelous technique even in its incomplete form. Perhaps a change in scenary (snaps his fingers)

< The world washes away and they find themselves standing on a cliff overlooking a forest. Huge craters and fires are scattered all across the terrain. An explosion is heard nearby.>

Itachi: does this place seem familiar to you?

<Sasuke looks around for any hint of their location in the surrounding terrain. Suddenly a huge wall of water washes over the cliff. A shadow is seen leaping clear of the massive water jutsu. The figure hovers in the air, almost as if flying. Standing on a massive war fan the figure gazes down at Sasuke and Itachi's location. Recognition flashes across Sasuke's face. As the rushing water passes down the cliff a figure walks past Sasuke and Itachi. He jumps into the air as a tree sprouts out of the ground. The tree lifts him so he can stare at the figure hovering in the air.>

Sasuke: the place looks different without their huge statues.

Itachi: Madara fought Hashirama here. He lost and was thought killed. Izanagi closes the eyes forever of a regular sharingan user who uses it. It cost was too high to be used. The stronger the sharingan the heavier the price of the technique. When Madara used his eternal mangekyo sharingan the price was much higher then blindness and sealing of the eye. His powers are sealed between this world and the next, that is why he needs you Sasuke. That is why he has encouraged you take my eyes and seek your revenge. He needs you, a powerful uchiha, a sacr......

Voice: that's quite enough!!!!

<Madara and Hashirama continue to battle. An aura appears around Madara, like a shadow or a second skin and seperates from the dueling pair. It has an odd form. It has half of a head, a torso with missing pieces, one arm and only one leg. It stands on its only leg.>

Voice: You just never know when to quit. Even in death your still trying to cause problems.

<As the creature speaks its body begins to stretch forming missing limbs and filling the gaps in its head and torso. It faintly shimmers for a few moments and then gives off an eerie light. Sasuke and Itachi raise their arms to shield their eyes. The light soon subsides. The figure before them strectches as if emerging from a sleep.>

Masked Man: persistent to the last. Your almost gone Itachi, shall I speed you on your way?

<The masked man crosses his arms as a coffin springs out of the ground behind Itachi. It sucks the last of his charkra energies into it>

Itachi: summoning?!?! this is...

<The coffin seals with Itachi inside and disappears.>

Sasuke: Noooooo!!!!! (Sasuke reaches out but its to late. He turns to the MAsked Man) Bring him back!!

Masked Man: That was just a small part of his soul returning to join the rest of his soul. I wasn't the one who took him Sasuke. I am here to tell you that your eyes have recovered. Your bandages can come off in the morning when you wake. Then you can seek out your revenge. As for your brother he is dead but it is within my power to bring him back to life. (Showing him his new eye) The Rinnegan holds the power to bring death and restore life but there are conditions. The first is i need the jinchurikis and your going to help me get them. The second is obvious, that being you will have to save Itachi for me to help him.

Sasuke: save him from who?

Masked Man: from an old aquaintance of yours. (tossing a pouch to him) I'll be seeing you soon Sasuke, and i guess you'll be "seeing" me soon too.

<He disappears in a vortex. Sasuke watches as the worlds itself seems to drain into the vortex until he is left alone in darkness. He looks at the pouch that the Masked Man tossed to him. He opens the pouch and pours the contents into his hands. It is a dead white snake, the sign of Orochimaru. This snake is dead as is Orochimaru is, he died at Itachi's hands. Suddenly a silver snake erupts from the mouth of the white snake. It coils around Sasuke's hands and its fangs bare down on his wrist.>

Sasuke: ahhhhh (as he pulls the creature from his wrist and hurls it at the floor.)

<the snake hisses at Sasuke and then it begins to change. It begins increasing in size dramatically. White hair erupts from the silver snakes head and it grows a nose and ears; its mouth forms a devilish grin.>

Voice: nice to see you again SSSSassukkke-kun

<Sasuke looks at Kabuto's snake like visage. Sasuke laughs outloud and beckons the snake forth. Quick as lightning the huge snake swallows Sasuke. Sasuke closes his eyes. He summons his anger. He summons his hatred. He summons it from a dark place inside the core of his soul. An inner door opens and chakra pours forth from it. It consumes Sasuke and is drawn from his feet to his head into his eyes.>

Sasuke: DIE!!

<Zetsu inside the hideout feels a sudden intense surge of power. He turns and looks at the wall.>

White Zetsu: Do you feel that?
Black Zetsu: Its Sasuke.

<Zetsu quickly merges with the floor as the room explodes. Topside rocks shatter, plants and animals incinerate as a rush of energy expands outward destroying everything in its path. the sight can be seen for miles. The sonic boom heard for a great distance. As the smoke and debris slowly begins to clear, Zetsu's head emerges from the ground. He is on a small plateau in the middle of a massive crater. Sasuke sits up on the broken remnants of what used to be a bed. He is facing Zetsu and the bandages covering his eyes are slowly burnt off of his face. Sasuke opens his eyes as Zetsu looks on in awe and terror.>

<The explosions' shockwave travels through the ground giving an army traveling through it momentary pause.>

Kabuto: hmm an earthquake tremor?

Masked Man: (smiling) the first of many i'm sure.

Masked Man: We continue on to WAR!!!!
Reignwulf1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
borij1
Chuunin

borij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the roughborij1 is a jewel in the rough

holy shit man that was freaking awesome. it started out a little dull but it became awesome as kept going great job. i guess this will be then end so thanks.
borij1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

That was beast!!!! I wish that could be a real chapter...
Kyuubi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
Lord_Aquanite
S Class Ninja

Lord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to Lord_Aquanite Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Aquanite

Wow! That was a great chapter. Boy, I wish it could be real chapter or it can make it in video just like Konoha High School manga
Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

that was f**k off amazing. i cant believe this is the end of a FLAWLESS saga. i guess your not taking on my opinion on doing other characters. ahwell. this was great while it lasted. amazing work great writing. if you ever feel like entertaining your fans anymore im sure we will be happy to read more. lol.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
Kai 1
Gennin

Kai 1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW UCHIHA View Post
that was f**k off amazing. i cant believe this is the end of a FLAWLESS saga. i guess your not taking on my opinion on doing other characters. ahwell. this was great while it lasted. amazing work great writing. if you ever feel like entertaining your fans anymore im sure we will be happy to read more. lol.
Didn't he say he was going to do other clans like the Hyuga.
BTW Awesome as usual.
Kai 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #7
KonohaShinobi
On my way...
Sannin

KonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That was really good!
You use great imagery and have a good insight on the characters.
You seem to be improving with every story; keep writing more! d^_^b

My Song of the Moment :
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
KonohaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai 1 View Post
Didn't he say he was going to do other clans like the Hyuga.
BTW Awesome as usual.
i would go and re-read to see if he said that so im not sure but if your right then i will be very happy. tbh im not really a hyuga fan but his writing skills will make me want to read them anyway lol. i feel there is better characters he could do as i stated after his last story.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
i would go and re-read to see if he said that so im not sure but if your right then i will be very happy. tbh im not really a hyuga fan but his writing skills will make me want to read them anyway lol. i feel there is better characters he could do as i stated after his last story.
Shame on you, they are all how can't you fall in love with the noble clan in an instant?

But i think there is not enough to tell ten stories about them like reignwulf did with the Uchiha. I'd suggest something like a series about the hidden mist or another village we don't know much about, that would be outstanding...

Anyway, the possibilities are endless, i think i'd read quite everything whatever he'll choose

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #10
Kai 1
Gennin

Kai 1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is what he said in a previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignwulf1029 View Post
lol i'm glad to see that you all enjoyed them. i was afraid when i started that i was taking up to much space in the character cafe. Well the hiatus is over lol and the next chapter will be going up tomorrow. appreciate the support.

BTW- i had only told hollow uchiha this but i plan on making the Tears of the Uchiha a 10 part mini series. I am looking to try to do the same with the other clans in the naruto verse.
Only said Hyuga as their ain't many clans to choose from.
Kai 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #11
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

[QUOTE=Kai 1;883956]This is what he said in a previous post:

oooooh really Kai 1. then that makes hollow uchiha very happy indeed
Old 12-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #12
Rigby590
Academy Student

Rigby590 is on a distinguished road

Great job man... Thad be after chapter for a while ago!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #13
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I don't get how it ended, can someone explain it to me?
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote