Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 11-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Kai 1
Gennin

Kai 1 is on a distinguished road
Default 4th Great Shinobi War - Who will die

With the 4th Great Shinobi War about to begin their are bound to be some casualtie's to the main characters. It cant be like the Invasion of Pain arc were everyone came back to life, otherwise it would be an epic fail. In your opinion who do you feel will die in the war.

My feelings are:
Either one of Ino or Choji or even both - feel both are useless and there aint much to expand on them in future episodes, dont think both will die but expect one of them to at least die.

Neji - Don't want to see him die, but there already is a Byakugan user in Hinata and for her to advance and be stronger than him, he may just have to die.

Tsunade - Well I feel her time is up, could go the way of how she slipped into a coma when healing everyone and instead die, but I feel she could go the same way as Chiyo.

Kankuro - The sand also have to have someone die to make it realistic, can't see Gaara dying and Temari, well feel something could happen with her and Shikamaru and there aint enough strongish kunoichi in Naruto.

There could be others such as Kiba, Tenten who are useless themselves but they ain't going to get rid of too many members of the Konoha 12.
Kai 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

I say : Tsuanade, Choji, Shino, Neji, Kankuro, Guy, Baki, and many others
Kyuubi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
Midnight Monk
Ruler of All
S Class Ninja

Midnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight Monk

None of the main cast or supporting cast, just a bunch of faceless nameless ninja's and maybe Anko because of Kishi's poor character development
Old 11-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Monk View Post
None of the main cast or supporting cast, just a bunch of faceless nameless ninja's and maybe Anko because of Kishi's poor character development
Wow......THINK IF KISHI WANTS TO MAKE THIS EPIC, THEN IT HAS 2 BE EMOTIONAL AND LOSE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PPL (i hope Tsunade dies!)
Old 11-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #5
Celtic
Best in the World
Kage

Celtic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Skype™ to Celtic

Kakashi and Guy.... ;-;
Old 11-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
Darkkyuubi059
Tokubetsu Jounin

Darkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLODarkkyuubi059 is seen as EL DIABLO

shikamaru, temari, ino and thats about all i can remember. yes i know japanese people they give me this information and my cousin hes half jap hes a anime freak hes tells me everything about naruto.
Darkkyuubi059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkyuubi059 View Post
shikamaru, temari, ino and thats about all i can remember. yes i know japanese people they give me this information and my cousin hes half jap hes a anime freak hes tells me everything about naruto.
Noooooo NOT SHIKAMARU!!! Temari I can live without, Ino.....sionara!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
bluelight2
Academy Student

bluelight2 is on a distinguished road
Default I think so

I think same as u

Neji - Don't want to see him die
bluelight2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

with me?
Old 11-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Hopefully Kakashi finally dies this time, Anko, hopefully some other leaf ninja and some random fūcks nobody cares about.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
Kai 1
Gennin

Kai 1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
Hopefully Kakashi finally dies this time, Anko, hopefully some other leaf ninja and some random fūcks nobody cares about.
Why do you want Kakashi to die, can't see that happening in the war. He already died once and Kishi ain't going to repeat it so soon, although he probably would die before the end of Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Monk View Post
None of the main cast or supporting cast, just a bunch of faceless nameless ninja's and maybe Anko because of Kishi's poor character development.
Wouldn't be surprised if all of the Konoha 11 survived, but Kishi should try and make it abit realistic and have at least one member of the Konoha 11 die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
Kakashi and Guy.... ;-;
Well I can see Guy dying possibly opening the 8th gate in his current state to save Lee.
Kai 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Because he should've died before.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote