Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Wish Wash > Hypothetical Situations

Hypothetical Situations This is where for those "What If..." What Would You Do..." "What Should I Do" kind of threads. Posts do not count.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Desty Nova
Jounin

Desty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUM
Default ? for straight men: is there a price for your anal virginity?

How much money would it take for you to have homosexual sex with:

1. Normal man?

2. Convict known as the Ass Shredder?

For this scenario, you have the option to pitch, but you have to catch for at least half of the experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo#t=16m15s
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
Desty Nova
Jounin

Desty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUMDesty Nova 's power is MAXIMUM

Afraid to answer?

Old 10-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
Cifer
Kill Your God
Akatsuki Member

Cifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Cifer Send a message via Yahoo to Cifer Send a message via Skype™ to Cifer

1. I'd probably want to catch the entire ride. If he gave me a nice chunk of change, say $200, then I'd probably do it. That or he'd have to live with cleaning shit off of his dick.

2. I'd let him do it so I wouldn't end up dying. >.> Again, catching the entire ride. The thought of having shit all over my ding dong is scarier than the thought of penetration.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifer View Post
1. I'd probably want to catch the entire ride. If he gave me a nice chunk of change, say $200, then I'd probably do it. That or he'd have to live with cleaning shit off of his dick.

2. I'd let him do it so I wouldn't end up dying. >.> Again, catching the entire ride. The thought of having shit all over my ding dong is scarier than the thought of penetration.
Two things Cifer:
A) You could probably use a condom, so shit wouldn't be a concern.
B) He said a convict known as the ASS shredder, not a murderer know as the ass shredder. Implies major butt hurtage and ripage.

Danke Toast!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
Desty Nova
Jounin

1) I'd do it for a few thousand.

2) I wouldn't want to be shredded.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
Hoenn
Stars and Stripes.
Sannin

Hoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

1. 5 grand

2. 15 grand

and both have to use a condom
Old 10-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
Miguel
S Class Ninja

Miguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Miguel

1)10 grand (going to have to whoop his ass after though)

2) Hell no
Old 10-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Atleast 100,000, but that shits not gonna happen.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
Desty Nova
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzMiguel View Post
1)10 grand (going to have to whoop his ass after though)
You gonna have the common decency to give him a reach around while you're whoopin' his ass?

Old 10-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #10
Lord Ikimichi
Fighting a loosing battle
Akatsuki Member

Lord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Lord Ikimichi

Lolling so hard.
srs?
1- never
2- never
In all seriousness I would never allow such things to happen.

Keep that pimp hand strong
( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
Desty Nova
Jounin

Why wouldn't you?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #12
KS The Embalmer
The dull sword~
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

There's. Just. No. Way. >__>

( Click to show/hide )
Old 11-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #13
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

1. No.

2. Imma shit on his dick. He's gonna have to ROW ROW fight the shit to get my booty.

EDIT

Yall niggas cheap as ****.

highest price for a mans booty I see is 15 grand. lol

My booty is priceless, if I'd sell it, it would cost a gwap to get into my ass. And I'm talking millions for this shit. Even then, I'd still shit on him.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #14
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

You guys are seriously horrendous at negotiation. Now, with that being said: Never.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 AM   #15
NewPollution
Thank you based Madoka.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desty Nova View Post
Why wouldn't you?
Watch out Iki.

Guy has a power called "Intellect."

Shit's scary, I tell 'ya wut.