Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball The debates of Goku and friends from the legendary Dragon Ball series go here!

Poll: Who would win.
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Who would win.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:33 AM   #1
SheScreamsMyNa
Academy Student

SheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these parts
Default This is why Vegitto is stronger than Gogeta.

Okay soo I dont want to piss anyone off but Vegitto is unimaginably stronger than Gogeta and HERE IS MY PROOF.

First for the basics.

LETS START WITH GOGETA

ssj3 Goku was powning Janemba "1st form"
Janemba transformed and was about twice as strong as a WEAKEND ss3 goku and ss1 Vegeta.
Gogeta ss1 was about twice as strong as Janemba "2nd form"
This makes ss1 Gogeta about twice as strong as a Fully Charged ssj3 Goku

ssj3 Goku - 600,000,000
ssj1 Vegeta - 120,000,000

Janemba - 400,000,000
Janemba "2nd form" - 800,000,000

ss1 Gogeta - 1,500,000,000

NOW VEGITTO, LETS JUMP FORWARD TO THE BUU SAGA.
"This should be self explanatory"

Son Gohan - 5,200,000,000
Super Buu - 4,000,000,000

Super Buu Gohan - 6,700,000,000
Vegito - 26,000,000,000K

id Buu - 720,000,000
Super Goku 3 - 720,000,000
Super Vegeta 2 - 280,000,000

Characters are stronger now than in "fusion reborn" but, if we add the diffrence in power level to ss1 Gogeta

ss1 Gogeta - 2,000,000,000

Super Buu Gohan - 6,700,000,000
Vegitto - 26,000,000,000

In my opinion ssj1 VEGITTO would be around 40-50,000,000,000

NOW LETS COMPARE SS4 GOGETA "gt" AND VEGITTO "buu"

Super Son Goku 4 - 2,800,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 4,100,000,000 (Surpassed Limits)

Super Vegeta 4 - 2,300,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 2,300,000,000 (Weakened)

Super Gogeta 4 - 46,000,000,000
Son Goku - 60,000,000
Vegeta - 55,600,000
Vegitto - 26,000,000,000

These power levels are almost perfect.

Now take ss4 goku & vegitas powerr level and do the math to make it ss4 gogeta.

Now take BASE goku and vegita and do the math to make it vegittos.

BASE vegito is almost HALF as strong as ss4 gogeta.

Now vegeta base is 55,600,000 multiply that by roughly 42 and you will get his ss4 power level

The same for goku multiply by 46.6 and you have 2,800,000,000

So by these power levels ss4 would be multiplied by around 45.
This would make ss4 vegitto roughly around.... 1,170,000,000,000

SS4 Vegitto - 1,170,000,000,000
SS4 Gogeta - 46,000,000,000

Now lets also add the diffrence in power from the buu saga up until the end of gt

BASE Vegeta in buu is about 80,000,000
BASE Vegeta at the end of gt is about 150,000,000

WOW it almost doubled.

Now Vegitto wouldn't get the work out Vegeta did but, I will say it may not double but may go up 25 %

So go ahead and add the 25 % to Vegitto and lets recap.

SS4 VEGITTO - 1,170,000,000,000
SS4 GOGETA - 46,000,000,000

SS4 VEGITTO "GT" 1,462,500,000,000 "25%"
SS4 GOGETA "full power" - 80,000,000,000 "my opinion"
SS4 VEGITTO "GT" "full power" - 2,550,000,000,000 "same math"

Also remember goku using a universal spirit bomg to kill shenron

Universal Spirit Bomb - 1,000,000,000,000
Omega Shenron - 9,300,000,000.

So what did we learn...?

SS4 Vegitto could mop the floor with ss4 Gogeta.

Infact ss4 Gogeta AND Omega Shenron COULD NOT COME CLOSE TO SCRATCHING OR BRUISING VEGITTO.
Even the Universal Spirit Bomb could be blocked by ss4 Vegittos WEAK FINAL KAMEHAMEHA.

So who wants to try and prove me wrong.

To bad dbz never showed ss4 VEGITTO.

Now what do you think about this.
Leave your opinion =]
"POWER LEVELS WERE TAKIN FROM THE MOST RELIABLE WEBSITE I COULD FIND"

Add me on myspace @ myspace.com/jesse101m
Add my band @ myspace.com/insideand0ut
SheScreamsMyNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 AM   #2
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

Scouters were last seen in the Freeza arc, last ever recorded power level was 15 and 17 mil respectively.

Therefore, all those numbers and calculations are BS or fake.

Manga already confirmed earring fusion was stronger than a normal fusion dance.

Now this leads me to use:
Old 01-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
SheScreamsMyNa
Academy Student

SheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these partsSheScreamsMyNa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaz View Post
Scouters were last seen in the Freeza arc, last ever recorded power level was 15 and 17 mil respectively.

actually babidi used something to determine power levels.

and about 90% of people would agree these power levels are accurate if not close.

I do understand what your saying though.

I just HATE people thinking Vegitto is weaker than Gogeta

AS FOR THE FACE PALM.... EFF YOU SEE KAY WHY OWE YOU =]
Old 01-29-2010, 07:37 AM   #4
DarkTheSneasel
The Dimensional Trainer
Tokubetsu Jounin

DarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTheSneasel has a reputation beyond repute

i believe gogeta betta better with his move set. but u do point out some strong facts and points. i do think gogeta will win but vegitto sure as hell is epic and not weak.:3

like i posted in another thread bout this that it would be interesting to see vegitto as SSJ4. that way that will get more ppl to approve on him then gogeta

i like vegitto and hes powerful cause its patara rings meaning it'll last forever. i guess thats why he got such a huge power level. unlike gogeta its just a burst of fused powers thats like cut in half for like 30 mins.

that got me curious now on thinking if vegitto was SSJ4 that he could wipe out Gogeta in SSJ4.:3

I support.
DarkTheSneasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
Tsuna
Being a bastard works
Kage

Tsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuna

Vegito is the only cannon one out of he two. The other one is gt, not cannon. So theirs really no need to argue. I treat the events of gt as I treat filler.

Op: I demand a link to where you got this info

Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #6
Mr. Felicks
Wings of Freedom
Super Saiyan

Mr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheScreamsMyNa View Post
actually babidi used something to determine power levels.

and about 90% of people would agree these power levels are accurate if not close.

I do understand what your saying though.

I just HATE people thinking Vegitto is weaker than Gogeta

AS FOR THE FACE PALM.... EFF YOU SEE KAY WHY OWE YOU =]
Last I remember, Babidi was dead way before Goku and Vegeta became Vegito. So your little power levels are most likely BS or fake, like Delaz said. Plus I don't remember Babidi yelling out numbers of power levels each time someone powered up... Soooo, BS is BS.

90% of people that are idiots. You can't prove that they're accurate, have any of these numbers been proven by the anime or manga? I don't think so.

Mr. Felicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #7
Ochigun-Kun
Its a Pug life :D
Sannin

Ochigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond repute

We know who is the strongest is clearly Vegito
Old 01-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
SheScreamsMyNa
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Felicks View Post
This.

Last I remember, Babidi was dead way before Goku and Vegeta became Vegito. So your little power levels are most likely BS or fake, like Delaz said. Plus I don't remember Babidi yelling out numbers of power levels each time someone powered up... Soooo, BS is BS.

90% of people that are idiots. You can't prove that they're accurate, have any of these numbers been proven by the anime or manga? I don't think so.
in babidis space ship he used something besides powerlevels.

google it or rewatch the episodes and u will find it.

the power level for the movie is my guess and so is vegittos added experience if he was in GT.

i looked on ALOT of diffrent websites and ALL of the diffrent power levels average out to what i used.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
SheScreamsMyNa
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTheSneasel View Post
i believe gogeta betta better with his move set. but u do point out some strong facts and points. i do think gogeta will win but vegitto sure as hell is epic and not weak.:3

like i posted in another thread bout this that it would be interesting to see vegitto as SSJ4. that way that will get more ppl to approve on him then gogeta

i like vegitto and hes powerful cause its patara rings meaning it'll last forever. i guess thats why he got such a huge power level. unlike gogeta its just a burst of fused powers thats like cut in half for like 30 mins.

that got me curious now on thinking if vegitto was SSJ4 that he could wipe out Gogeta in SSJ4.:3
As i wrote in my thread ss4 Vegitto would pown ss4 Gogeta.

The Kias said the Potara fusion was stronger fusion.

not just because it lasted longer but because it simply was STRONGER.

PLUS Vegitto got a rivalry boost.

Besides if Gogeta could have beaten super buu why didnt goku and vegeta do the fusion dance.

Gogeta Couldnt have beaten him, that is why they needed Vegitto.

END lol

oh and im not arguing with you, just stating to all the other non believers lol
Old 01-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
SheScreamsMyNa
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Felicks View Post
This.

they would agree because i used the power levels that suited everyones opinion.

google it
Old 02-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Vassilli
ANBU Member

Vassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond reputeVassilli has a reputation beyond repute

Vegitto is the stronger fighter of the universe of cannon-DBZ, even though he's a fusion.

Ultimate Gohan is the strongest non-fusioned fighter.
Vassilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
Lucky
So I'm this guy right?
S Class Ninja

Lucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary statusLucky is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Lucky

Quote:

AGREED. AGREED. Pointless thread.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #13
Tyrant
Gennin

Tyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura aboutTyrant has a spectacular aura about

Despite Vegetto's power advantage, he's simply superior to Gogeta in every aspect. Longer fusion time, lack of goofy looking dance etc.
Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #14
TheR999
Gennin

TheR999 will become famous soon enoughTheR999 will become famous soon enoughTheR999 will become famous soon enoughTheR999 will become famous soon enoughTheR999 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to TheR999

I agree that Vegito IS STRONGER in the SHOW but in the GAME be is slower and weaker than Gogeta.Also there is the fact that SSJ 4 Gogeta exists and SSJ 4 Vegito doesnt so..............yay alot of people are gonna use that excuse.
TheR999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #15
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

like someone already said previously gogeta is just gt and a movie character in the first place, but even so vegito is much stronger because they said so in that anime that using potara fusion is stronger than regular fusion and potara fusion doesn't run out in 5 minutes so yeahh. If this was even a debate vegito owns gogeta.
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote