Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Poll: Which system will you get Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Which system will you get Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for?

Old 08-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #9736
Orange_FruIT
Chuunin

Orange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Orange_FruIT Send a message via MSN to Orange_FruIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVeno View Post
It'll take quite some time I think. It's like, 10pm in the UK if I'm right.
IN germany its 11:30 pm , so think of the rest.

Loyalty to someone is different from depending on them. It isn't even interesting fighting against someone who doesn't have his own goals. . . -Zaraki Kenpachi-
Orange_FruIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #9737
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It's 10:30 Here in the UK, and the marketplace on PSN/Xbox never really updates here till around 10am in the morning, not exactly at 12PM at night.
Tokan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #9738
Obito is dead
Hyper Dying Will
Tokubetsu Jounin

Obito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_FruIT View Post
Think of it like this. it not going to release exactly 12 A.M. The JPN demo Didnt release till About 6 A.M

Obito is dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #9739
Orange_FruIT
Chuunin

Orange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enoughOrange_FruIT will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito is dead View Post
Think of it like this. it not going to release exactly 12 A.M. The JPN demo Didnt release till About 6 A.M
Actually didnt mean it that way, just wanted to say what time it is.
Well, the first time i can check the store is on 1 pm, so i don't need to care about the time.

Offtopic:
( Click to show/hide )
Euhm, wanted to ask when and how i can add pics or gifs in the sig. or what ammount of posts i need to have. ty

Loyalty to someone is different from depending on them. It isn't even interesting fighting against someone who doesn't have his own goals. . . -Zaraki Kenpachi-
Old 08-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #9740
Obito is dead
Hyper Dying Will
Tokubetsu Jounin

Obito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond reputeObito is dead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually didnt mean it that way, just wanted to say what time it is.
Well, the first time i can check the store is on 1 pm, so i don't need to care about the time.

Offtopic:
( Click to show/hide )
Euhm, wanted to ask when and how i can add pics or gifs in the sig. or what ammount of posts i need to have. ty
Your exp needs to be level 2

Obito is dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #9741
XVeno
Sannin

XVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to all

Well I won't be checking out the PS Store every minute. I'll just wait until someone announces the demo's release here.

Signature by pjca
XVeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #9742
wiN4t
Gennin

wiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
We're in the same time zone, central europe ftw
Now it's 11.47 pm in Poland. Propably I'll play new demo tomorrow
wiN4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #9743
Orange_FruIT
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by win4t View Post
we're in the same time zone, central europe ftw
Now it's 11.47 pm in poland. Propably i'll play new demo tomorrow
yay , will most likly do the same.

Old 08-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #9744
XVeno
Sannin

XVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to allXVeno is a name known to all

It'll probably be like, 4pm in Europe by the time I wake up so yeah xD

Signature by pjca
XVeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #9745
DarkShuyin
Dream Of The Fayth
Sannin

DarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

aside from the entire ''demo discussion''

which character do you guys think your gonna use the most?
DarkShuyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #9746
TheYellowFlash
Gennin

TheYellowFlash is infamous around these partsTheYellowFlash is infamous around these parts

Definitely Karin Jugo or Sugiestu.
TheYellowFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #9747
Nachigo
Ninety-Ninth Hand
Jounin

Nachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUMNachigo 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via AIM to Nachigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShuyin View Post

At the moment, I'm hoping Minato.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #9748
SakuraChan10
Keeping My Sanity. >.>
Chuunin

SakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faithSakuraChan10 is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to SakuraChan10

I'm guessing this is how he's going to look...

( Click to show/hide )
Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #9749
wiN4t
Gennin

wiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura aboutwiN4t has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Hmmm I have several I'll use:
-Pain
-Sasuke
-Ino
-Konan
-Naruto
wiN4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #9750
NejiA575
ANBU Member

NejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond reputeNejiA575 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NejiA575

Quote:

Probably Neji. He seems interesting to use