Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
Zephyre
Tokubetsu Jounin

Zephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the roughZephyre is a jewel in the rough
Default Renji's New Bankai form?

okay i think eventually renji will get another bankai form. his shikai and his bankai only focus on zabimaru's snake part, none of them involve the ape apart. so renji still has to unlock the ape side of zabimaru which is going to be stronger and less reckless because the ape is more dominant over the tail (snake). and is more calmer then snake and isn't as reckless. also renji has an attack called baboon bone cannon which is sorta like cero thats the onlything in his bankai that involves zabimarus ape side.

P.S. I hate the fillers they made zabimaru look ****ing gay, zabimaru is better in its ape form, its serious and the snake is violent. they made zabimaru have the gayest spirit ever even gayer then that fatguy.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
Midnight Monk
Ruler of All
S Class Ninja

Midnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyre View Post
okay i think eventually renji will get another bankai form. his shikai and his bankai only focus on zabimaru's snake part, none of them involve the ape apart. so renji still has to unlock the ape side of zabimaru which is going to be stronger and less reckless because the ape is more dominant over the tail (snake). and is more calmer then snake and isn't as reckless. also renji has an attack called baboon bone cannon which is sorta like cero thats the onlything in his bankai that involves zabimarus ape side.

P.S. I hate the fillers they made zabimaru look ****ing gay, zabimaru is better in its ape form, its serious and the snake is violent. they made zabimaru have the gayest spirit ever even gayer then that fatguy.
I don't think so, because when you think about it. The ape is actually Renji himself. But who know you might be right
Old 09-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Ochigun-Kun
Its a Pug life :D
Sannin

Ochigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeOchigun-Kun has a reputation beyond repute

yep just like zabimaru`s true form the monkey (Renji) is the one in control of the snake so yeah but how knows what tite kubo would come up with or if he doesn`t come up with anything
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
Cifer
Kill Your God
Akatsuki Member

Cifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCifer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Cifer Send a message via Yahoo to Cifer Send a message via Skype™ to Cifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Monk View Post
I don't think so, because when you think about it. The ape is actually Renji himself. But who know you might be right
lol, you called Renji an ape. Renji's Bankai definately has something more to it but it's not an ape. Renji is the ape in his Bankai, as the others have said.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
capelo30
Tokubetsu Jounin

capelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond reputecapelo30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Monk View Post
What a great observation!

+REP

But then would that also mean Renji is more feminine??? Haha

Maybe his ape is a chick because deep down Renji is lonely?

capelo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
SaiyanJunkie85
Gennin

SaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enough

hmmm. Maybe Kubo has a plan where Renji has a sub-Bankai. Not a second bankai, a sub-bankai. The original bankai, the snake, was used before because Renji was more aggressive and reckless, like the snake. However, when he upgrades to his TRUE bankai, the Ape, he has to strategize, think, and fight less aggressively and more intelligently, with less force and more strategy. The true bankai will awaken because Renji begins thinking clearly and calculating his advantages. Then when plans to awaken Hihio Zabimaru, he will awaken the Ape side of Zabimaru, making him even deadlier.
SaiyanJunkie85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

He's called "baboon king zabimaru". The actual spirit in his zampaktou is a baboon not just a "monkey" and I believe his zampaktou in bankai form is made of baboon wood. Sneaky sneaky. I don't think it will be only Renj but I believe that they will realize that there is something more powerful than bankai and they will ascend.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
SaiyanJunkie85
Gennin

SaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enoughSaiyanJunkie85 will become famous soon enough

hmm, interesting theory. Though, I don't see how any soul reaper (Ichigo as the only exception) can have an even more powerful form other than bankai. I just don't. Can you explain that a little more clearly?