Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Fan Castle > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Do you like to write stories and have people read them? Well, show your textual works of arts off here to your fellow Islanders!

Old 07-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

KyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Talking Burning Desire (A sasukeXoc fanfic)

Well, this is a rewrite of most my fanfics. the story is self explaining so......

Pairing: sasukeXoc(Yuki)

Contains: Violence, blood shed, swear words, some sexual references......

Genre: Fantasy, fan fiction

Author: KyuubiGirl

Statues: Incomplete

Chapter 1: The Beginning

( Click to show/hide )
The forest was calm in the dawn’s early light. Large trees stood proudly on the earth. Animals and plants flourished in the ancient forest. A large kitsune (fox) walked proudly through. He was an ancient male but was extremely powerful. He was known far and wide as Kyuubi no Kitsune, the Biju King and Leader of the Kitsune Clan of old. His claws and fangs were blood covered, a sign that he just came from a battle.

But he carried a much smaller creature in his mouth. He eventually came to a small stream and set the little thing down. The little ball of fluff chirped lowly and unraveled itself. The little fluff ball was in fact a little, tiny kitsune kit; Kyuubi’s pride and joy. The fluff was Kyuubi’s treasured daughter. She had reddish colored fur mostly. Black fur covered her paws and the tips of her ears and tails. She was only 7 months old. She chirped louder, only to be nuzzled by Kyuubi.

“I’m so sorry little one……I couldn’t save your mother……” Kyuubi mumbled, knowing full well she was too young to understand him.

Kyuubi looked back the way he had come, his eyes full of sorrow. This day was a disaster. His beloved human mate had been so cruelly slain by her own village. Why? To kill the child that now dozed in front of him. Kyuubi had arrived too late to save her but managed to save his dear kit. And in his rage, he turned and annihilated the village, leaving no survivors. He washed the blood off and gently grabbed the kit by the nap of her neck, then continued onward. All he wanted to do now was to find a safe place for them.

After many weeks of this tiring journey, he found a large cave in the mountains that looked over the distant Leaf Village. He settled himself in the way back and gently put the kit down. She chirped lightly and broke out into a fun, chasing one of his twitching tails. She tripped over her own tail and tumbled forward. Kyuubi expected her to whine but the little scrap didn’t even complain. She just got back up and pounced playfully on the waiting tail. Kyuubi didn’t mind until she started gnawing on it. He grabbed her and plopped her down in front of him.

“None of that. You don’t chew on daddy. EVER.” He scolded.

In response, she nipped his nose. Her reward? She received a firm thwap on the snout. She whined in protest and rubbed her nose. Kyuubi snorted and pulled her close.

“Just for that, its time for a nap.”

There he had no protest. She cuddled up next to his chest and was asleep in seconds. Kyuubi gazed at the cave entrance, sensing a change coming soon. Days later, the young fox played with pebbles outside the cave entrance under Kyuubi’s watchful gaze. She rolled around on the ground, gnawing on one of her tails. A shadow loomed over her and she gazed up. A human dressed in red armor looked down at her. He bent down and picked her up.

“Now you the oddest looking kitsune I’ve seen…..” he murmured.

“Madara! Put her down!” Kyuubi snarled.

Madara smirked and gazed at the enraged fox.

“This little beauty is yours? I’ve should’ve guessed.”

Kyuubi snarled as Madara stroked the kit like a cat.

“Careful Kyuubi. A young kit is very fragile this early in their life. Just a slight amount of pressure could break the little one’s neck.”

Kyuubi growled lowly.

“What do you want Madara?”

“I want you to destroy Konoha for me.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Well, it would be sad to end such a young one’s life so early.”

Kyuubi gazed at the kit then at Madara.

“When?”

“Tonight Kyuubi.”

“Fine. I’ll do it…….”

Madara smiled and set the kit down.

“Good choice Kyuubi.”

Then Madara walked out. Kyuubi snorted and carried the kit back into the cave. Late that night, Kyuubi left the cave and headed toward Konoha. Sensing him missing, the little kit stumbled out of the cave. She sniffed the air lightly and trotted to a cliff overhang. She sat down, watching the historic scene below. The very battle that would change everyone’s lives. In a flash of blinding light, Kyuubi disappeared. The kit whined loudly, protesting as loudly as she could. Two wolves suddenly appeared beside the kit. One was white and one was black but both had crimson markings.

“Is this the child? The one that destiny has brought us?” The black one asked.

“Yes.” The white replied.

The black wolf grabbed the kit by the nap of her neck and both wolves disappeared. The kit started in wonder as the wolves trotted down the Leaf roadway. They eventually ended up in front of a large building. The black wolf set her down on the porch. The white wolf nuzzled the kit and tapped her with its paw. In a flash of light, the kit had become a human child. The white wolf kicked at the door a couple of times and stepped back.

“Farwell for now, Yuki.” The wolves called and disappeared.

The door opened and the Third Hokage gazed at the child. He looked up to see the two wolves disappear then back to the child. He picked her up and brought her into the building……..

Old 07-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

KyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKyuubiGirl is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Chapter 2: Enter Yuki

( Click to show/hide )
“You got to be kidding me!! You can’t go around the place and paint on the hokage faces!!!!” Iruka sensei yelled.

His class groaned loudly. Naruto had always caused problems for them. Sasuke Uchiha, one of Naruto’s classmates, shook his head.

“Baka…..” He murmured.

Behind Sasuke sat a girl. She dozed loudly, clearly bored out of her mind.

“Yuki! This is no time for a nap!”

Iruka threw a book at the dozing girl, striking her in the head. Yuki sat up quickly, rubbing her head. Yuki was a 12 year old ninja in training. She had short black hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, and a thin but powerful body build. She wore her usual black shirt, tan pants, and black ninja sandals. She was no kid to laugh at. She had power and intelligence that rivaled Sasuke’s, causing the two to sometimes compete with each other.

“Yuki!? Care to explain why you slept in class!?” Iruka yelled.

“Well, since your *****ing at Naruto, I figured I could catch up on lost sleep. If your done ****ing around, class can still resume. OR are you still wanting to spaz out?” Yuki replied, unafraid of him.

The class stared at Yuki. She remained still, unfazed by Iruka.

“Sit down Yuki.” Iruka stated.

Yuki obeyed but continued to glare at him. Sasuke leaned back slightly.

“You do know that the exams are tomorrow, right?” He whispered.

“Yea, so?” Yuki whispered back.

“He’s going to fail you just for that.”

“Your point?”

“Your screwed. Truthfully, I think you’d be a worthless ninja.”

Yuki made a face.

“No one asked you duck-butt head!” She hissed.

Sasuke smirked.

“Just stating the facts. 10 years from now, you’ll be a helpless girl, asking for handouts.”

“Oh yea? Two minutes from now, you’ll be seeing your parents again.”

“Shut it.”

“I heard hell is nice this time of year……”

“Only you would know that.”

“Send me a post card after you get there.”

The bell rang and Yuki stuck her tongue out at him. Sasuke growled as the girl walked out. He stood up and followed her out. Students chatted excitedly in the school yard. Some stayed, some went home. Yuki was half way out of the yard, she didn’t want to stick around.

“Hey smart ass! Where do you think your going!?” Sasuke yelled.

Annoyed, Yuki turned and glared at him.

“Home. Duck-butt head.” She growled.

“Your still not going to pass. You’ll be a worthless ninja if you do.”

“That’s what you think.”

She turned to leave, not interested in staying.

“I bet your parents were worthless too. They should’ve kept you at home.”

Yuki stopped dead in her tracks. No one made fun of her parents, EVER. She turned and lunged at Sasuke, catching him off guard. People were shocked to see the two rolling around on the ground, throwing punches at each other. Some of their classmates cheered on, enjoying the brawl. Sasuke punched Yuki in the gut and she grabbed his arm and flipped him. Sasuke grabbed her leg and dragged her to the ground, were they continued to beat the crap out of each other. In moments, Iruka and another teacher pulled them off each other.

“I can’t believe this! Two of the best students are trying to kill each other! What do you have to say for yourselves!?” Iruka yelled.

“He’s a bastard.” Yuki growled.

“She’s a *****.” Sasuke snapped.

Iruka groaned and shook his head.

“You two are lucky I won’t fail you right now. Both of you go home.”

Iruka let go of both of them. Yuki turned and walked down the road. Sasuke snorted and went the other direction. The next day was very simple for Yuki. She passed the written portion with flying colors. She glared at Sasuke, who sat across the room from her. Unfortunately, he passed too. Sensing her glare, Sasuke glared back. Yuki flushed slightly and made a face at him.

“Uchiha Sasuke, your next.”

Sasuke stood up and walked out of the room. After 10 minutes and him not coming back, Yuki thought they failed him. ‘Sucker…..’ She thought.

“Kitsune Yuki, your next.”

Yuki stood up and walked out of the room. Iruka and Mizuki sat at a table, Leaf headbands in front of them.

“Kitsune Yuki, your final exam shall be to create at least three shadow clones. You may begin.” Iruka said.

Yuki rolled her eyes, this would be to easy. Yuki wove the required hand signs and in seconds, five shadow clones appeared. Iruka smiled lightly.

“You passed. Nicely done. Take a headband and your free to go.”

Yuki smiled slightly and picked up a headband. She walked out of the room, tying the headband to her head. She walked down the hall and glared after seeing Sasuke and his new headband.

“You actually passed? Damn…” Sasuke growled.

“In your face baka.”

Sasuke glared at her as she walked past him, heading home. Days later, Yuki stood on a wooden pole. On each side was a large statue of the two wolf gods. Yuki was in back of the wolf god’s shrine, were she lived and trained. Today’s training session was to learn how to fight while only listening to her surroundings. She stayed calm and quiet, keeping her eyes closed. A monk walked out to her, a smile on his face.

“Kami Yuki?” He asked.

“Hai?” Yuki replied, speaking in her native language.

“Dodemo hitobito aru tsuku. Hatake Kakashi tanomu no tame ni anata….” Was the respected reply.

Yuki opened her eyes and made a face then jumped down.

“Naze?” She asked.

“Kare hitsuyo anata e/ni musubo karera o/ni.”

Yuki thought for a moment.

“Nai.” She growled.

The monk bowed respectfully.

“Sumanaku omou e/ni aru yakkai anata, Kami Yuki.”

The monk walked back to the waiting Kakashi.

“Well? What did she say?” Kakashi asked.

“She said no. She doesn’t want to go.”

Kakashi sighed and watch as Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto, snuck up toward Yuki. Yuki rolled her eyes.

“What the **** you do you want!?” She snapped.

“Your not coming with us to the Land of Waves, ARE you?” Sasuke growled.

“NO.”

“No?”

“I don’t want to join your field trip. BYE.”

Sasuke glared at her.

“Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Lets go.” Kakashi ordered.

Yuki watched them go. She felt uneasy, like something bad was to happen. She turned and stared at one of the statues.

“Great Mother Okami Amaterasu…….please protect them with your heavenly light…….” Yuki murmured lowly.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
Michi Uchiha
ウインターローズ
Sannin

Michi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUM

nice fan fic. lol. I like it.
Michi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

i know you do......

Chapter 3: Exams

( Click to show/hide )
The chunin exams: every genins best dream and worst nightmare. For Yuki, this was a chance to test all her skills that she honed over the last couple of weeks. First part of the exams: a written portion. Yuki rolled her eyes and sat down in the assigned seat. She groaned and hit her head against the table when Sasuke came and sat down beside her.

“What are you doing here!?” Sasuke hissed.

“I should be asking you!” Yuki hissed back.

“I thought only teams of three are allowed in!”

“I’m an exception baka! I can’t work with other people!”

Sasuke growled in annoyance as the test papers were handed out. And on the proctor’s orders, all the genin started. To Yuki, this was an insult to her intelligence; it was way too simple for her. Sasuke envied her as she quickly jotted down her answers. Before he could even finish, Yuki was already done and napping. Sasuke finished with only seconds to spare.

“You there! This is no time to nap!” One of the proctors yelled.

Sasuke grimaced as Yuki lifted her head up and glared. She ignored everyone for the rest of the exam, she didn’t care at all. As the group of genin headed to the next exam, the proctor was busy collecting papers. When he got Yuki’s, he gapped in shock.

‘This is unreal…….all the answers are more than perfect……What is that kid?’ He thought.

---------------------------------------

“Alright then kiddies! You have three days to get your scrolls! Any longer and you fail!” Anko yelled.

Yuki rolled her eyes. A survival exercise? Too simple. She glanced at the grass ninja. The pale one really bothered her; she could sense his bloodlust.

“GO!”

All the genin scattered into the Forest of Death. Yuki bounded through the trees, excitement coursing through her body. It wasn’t until evening when Yuki managed to get a hold of the necessary scroll. She flipped it up in the air, grinning ear to ear.

“Wait til Sasuke sees this. I bet the little bastard didn’t get his yet.” Yuki mused.

She looked around cautiously and hooked the scroll to her pants.

“Time to rub it in his face. Now where could he be?” She sniffed the air lightly and narrowed her eyes. “There.”

She ran through the trees at her own pace, she wasn’t in a rush. It was getting darker the deeper she went into the forest. Her hair stood on end when she heard screaming. Without a second thought, she bounded even deeper into the forest. After landing on a high branch, Yuki gazed down at Team 7. Sasuke was clutching his neck in obvious pain as Sakura was being her usual useless self. Naruto was hanging from a tree unconscious. She noted the pale grass ninja walking toward Sasuke and jumped down. She stood protectively in front of Sasuke, glared at the man.

“Well, I didn’t think another useless genin would show up.” The man mused.

“**** off! Take one more step and I’ll end you!” Yuki snarled.

“Hehehehe…..so you’re the little kid that lives at the shrine……This really is an honor….My name is Orochimaru…”

Yuki’s eyes narrowed dangerously.

“I don’t care who you are. You stay away from my comrade.”

Orochimaru raised an eyebrow when he felt the air around the kid still.

“You don’t like being provoked, do you?”

“Shut it!”

Orochimaru chuckled.

“I would like to stay and play with you but I have other matters to attend to.”

Orochimaru disappeared. Yuki growled lowly and glanced at Sasuke. She wasn’t going to let the bastard get away easy. With silent apologies to Sasuke, she tore after Orochimaru.

By the end of the third day, Team 7 finally made it to the tower. Yuki had waited patiently for them. She was sitting against the wall, resting her head against the wall. She made a face at Sasuke and chuckled lightly.

“You made it after all…..I was beginning to think you died…..” She murmured.

“I didn’t die as you can see. It should be you that died. You went after the guy.”

Yuki smirked and gazed at the ceiling.

“I would’ve if it wasn’t for my chakra. Right now, that bastard should be writhing in pain.”

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

“Why.” He demanded.

“Unlike any of you, my chakra is like a poison. I have to run it through an open wound for it to take affect though.”

“ALL PASSING GENIN REPORT TO THE ARENA NOW!!”

Yuki groaned, she was too tired to continue. Sasuke turned his head away and held his hand out to her. Even though his hair hid his face, Yuki could tell that he was blushing. She smiled slightly, feeling a bit awkward and she grabbed his hand. Sasuke pulled her up, smirking lightly.

“You better not quit yet.”

“Why?” Yuki asked.

“You’ve come top far to quit now.”

Both blushed a dark red and let go of each other, mumbling excuses as they entered the arena. Yuki ignored the last half of the exam. She watched as all her comrades fought the other genin. She glanced around for Sasuke, only to find out he had left after his fight. Her fight had been after his, but her opponent had for forfeited after 5 minutes.

“Damnit …..he missed it…..” Yuki mumbled.

The Hokage cleared his throat.

“The Finals shall be three months from now! Train and rest up! I look forward to seeing you all there!”

“About freakin’ time!” Yuki yelled back.

The hokage shook his head as he watched the annoyed kid leave, followed by the others.

“Wolf gods know what she’ll do in the finals….” He murmured.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 4: Bonds Created

( Click to show/hide )
The morning sun bathed everything in warm light. Yuki stood extremely still, a blindfold over her eyes and a katana in her hands. Another day, another training exercise. A shift in the air alerted her to something coming her way and she brought her katana up. Wood struck the steel blade, getting cleaved in half. Yuki smirked and kicked the wielder to the ground. She brought the blade close to the man’s throat and smiled.

“And round 30 goes to me AGAIN.” She mused.

She took off the blindfold and helped the monk to his feet.

“Your getting good Kami Yuki. Very soon, you won’t need to spar.”

“Eh, don’t be like that. A true warrior keeps her skills in top performance.”

“Excuse me? True warrior? Now that’s a laugh.” A voice mocked.

Yuki sighed. She knew that voice from anywhere.

“Why didn’t you tell me I had a visitor?” Yuki asked annoyed.

“He said he wanted to surprise you.” The monk replied.

Yuki rolled her eyes.

“Will you leave us for a moment?”

“As you wish Kami Yuki.”

Yuki turned to glare at Sasuke as the monk left. Sasuke just smiled mockingly in return.

“What.” Yuki demanded.

“Well, you such a know-it-all about everyone and everything. I think its time I learned some things about you.” He replied.

“Why. Its not necessary.”

“Yea it is. The more you know about someone, the better you can trust them.”

Yuki bit her lip; he had a point there. She sighed and sat down by the statue of Amaterasu. Sasuke joined her, being careful not to seem eager.

“What do you want to know?”

“First off, why do the monks call you Kami? If it were me, I’d call you baka.”

“It’s a term of respect you moron.”

Sasuke thought for a moment.

“You also speak another language at times. Why do you do that?”

“If I don’t want someone to hear what I’m saying, I’ll resort to that. That’s how I keep conversations private.”

“Your not human, are you?”

Startled, Yuki looked at him.

“What gave you that idea?” She growled.

“Everything you’ve done while I was around. Especially you saying you poisoned Orochimaru with you chakra.” He retorted.

Yuki smiled and chuckled.

“You Uchiha’s never cease to amaze me. You caught on quickly for one of your age.”

“Cut the crap and answer the question.”

“Your right to some point. I’m a half breed. Half fox, half human.”

Sasuke started at her in amazement.

“Your not lying, are you?”

“No. Fox’s honor.”

Sasuke whistled and leaned back.

“I never would have imagined that your totally different than everyone…..its unreal……”

“You think I’m a freak?”

“Not at all. I’ll always think of you as a comrade. EVEN if we have to fight each other in the finals.”

Yuki made a face.

“You’re a cocky bastard. Your going easy on me if we do have to fight each other….”

“You? Never.”

Both chuckled slightly.

“You let your hair grow out? You need a hair cut.” Yuki mused.

Sasuke glared at her.

“What is it with girls saying I need a hair cut!? Geez, I’ve been to busy training with Kakashi to even care about what I look like.”

“Ah huh…..sure…..”

They sat in silence for awhile, watching as birds landed on the roof of the shrine. Sasuke quickly glanced at Yuki then back at the birds.

“Umm….would you be interested in getting some ramen later?” He asked quickly.

Yuki gapped at him.

“I-I mean….if your not busy that is…..” He added.

“Ah….I guess……”

Sasuke sighed in relief.

“But no funny business. If I miss the exam, I’ll kill you before Itachi gets the chance.” Yuki added.

Sasuke smirked.

“That’ll be the day.”

He stood up and helped Yuki to her feet.

-------------------------------

At long last, the finals had arrived. Yuki stood in the arena with the other competitors, shifting slightly. She was nervous, she never had to fight with so many people watching. She looked around for Sasuke, only to see he wasn’t there.

He’s late!? He’ll be disqualified!’ She thought.

“All but Naruto and Neji clear the field! The finals shall begin!”

Yuki and the rest went up to the stands. She watched Naruto’s fight and still kept an eye out for Sasuke. The fight ended with Naruto being the victor. She ignored the next announcement until someone put a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and stared at Sasuke.

“Your late.” She growled.

“That’s not the point, your next.”

“Wa?”

“Your turn to show off. Go.”

Nervously, Yuki made her way to the arena. She was thankful she didn’t have to face Sasuke. Her opponent? Some sound ninja that looked a lot older than a genin. She knew right away, someone had rigged her fight.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 5: Destruction of the Leaf

( Click to show/hide )
“Are both competitors ready?” The examiner asked.

Yuki and the other ninja nodded.

“Begin!”

Yuki whipped out her katana and lunged forward. The man stepped back and kicked the blade away from him, sending Yuki off balance. She braced herself as he kicked at her ribs. She got her ground back and spun her sword backwards, hitting him across his back. He grabbed her sword and punched her, sending her flying backwards. He flipped the katana in the air and strode toward her.

“Die you miserable wench…..” He hissed.

In response, Yuki quickly wove hand signs.

“Fire style: Fireball jutsu!”

Yuki spat flames at him. Getting burned, he quickly jumped back onto one of the trees. The next thing Yuki knew, he disappeared. Sasuke watched in interest. ‘So, she knows fire style…….’

The sound ninja jumped into the air, weaving hand signs then, water suddenly erupted into the arena and came crashing down on Yuki. ‘What!? How could a genin know that!?’ She had little time to react as the tidal wave crashed down on her, taking her under. The arena was turned into a lake; with only the proctor and the sound ninja on the water’s surface. Sasuke flinched slightly. ‘C’mon Yuki….I know your not through yet…’

The water suddenly bubbled and turned a reddish color. The sound ninja looked around as the water turned back to blue and stilled.

“C’mon you coward! You can’t stay under forever!” He yelled.

Sasuke activated his sharingan, just to locate her. What he found amazed him. ‘She’s changed form….’

Powerful jaws snapped around the sound ninja’s legs and pulled him under. The crowd gasped in shock. Under the water, Yuki swam slowly, making the ninja in her jaws beg for air. She finally stopped in front of one of the arena walls and started kicking at it until it cracked; allowing the water to drain out. When the water finally cleared, Yuki faced the crowd, grinning as she sat on the sound ninja’s chest. Sasuke sighed in relief. ‘She changed back before anyone could see her…..clever girl….’

“Kitsune Yuki is the winner!”

The crowd cheered wildly as Yuki made her way back into the stands. Sasuke smirked when she stood next to him.

“You made that look like child’s play.” He mused.

“Trust me, it wasn’t. I think someone rigged the fight.”

“Why say that?”

“That wasn’t no genin….”

Sasuke sighed and turned his attention back to the stadium.

“Next match! Uchiha Sasuke vs. Gaara of the Sand!”

Sasuke grinned slightly.

“Be careful of him.” Yuki warned.

“Yea…”

Yuki watched him head to the arena. She kept her eye on Gaara, already wary of him. She clenched the railing as the fight was allowed to start. Something about this whole exam made her nervous. She glanced around in the stands, noticing the excessive amount of ANBU present. ‘Just what the hell is going on!?’

As if to answer her thoughts, people in the stands began to fall asleep as sand and sound ninja attacked the remaining Leaf ninja. Yuki swore as three jumped her. She quickly dealt with them and then turned to see that Sasuke and Gaara had disappeared.

“Damnit!” She swore.

She jumped down into the field and was about to go after them until Kakashi grabbed her.

“Let go! He’ll need help!”

“Your staying here. Your helping to defend the village.”

“What’s going on!?”

“Orochimaru is attacking the village. Now do as your told.”

Yuki gritted her teeth.

“Fine……”

She went back into the stands to help the jonin. After all the Leaf’s hard work, they managed to beat back the enemies. But the cost of victory? They had lost the Third Hokage. Yuki stood next to Sasuke during the Third’s funeral. Everyone had to wear black and to make matters worse, it was raining. After placing flowers on the grave, Sasuke walked Yuki home. Both were silent as the rain gently came down. Then, they stood in front of the shrine.

“You’ll be alright?” Sasuke asked.

“Yea…..”

Sasuke knew that Yuki thought of the Third as a grandfather. She hugged Sasuke.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

Sasuke nodded and watched as she walked inside. He looked at the sky then headed back to his house.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #7
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 6: Side Trip (short chap. sorry)

( Click to show/hide )
Despite the loss of the Third Hokage, life still continued in the Leaf. Most were rebuilding the damaged buildings. As for Yuki, she was busy packing her travel gear. She was being sent away to another shrine to gather important papers. She grabbed her gear then headed out the door and unexpectedly, crashed into someone.

“Hey! Walk much?”

Yuki looked up into onyx eyes.

“Sasuke?”

“Who else baka?”

Realizing how close she was to him, Yuki’s face turned crimson and she quickly stepped back. Sasuke raised an eyebrow and gazed at the backpack she was carrying.

“You going somewhere?” Sasuke asked.

“Yea.”

“Where?”

“Some village on the border…I have to saddle my horse…”

She stepped past him and toward the stables. Sasuke followed her and watched as she led a large horse to the stable door.

“WTF is that?” He asked.

“A warhorse.”

Sasuke made a face as Yuki proceeded to saddle the horse.

“Warhorse?”

“Yea. He’s Akai.”

“Akai? WTF does that mean?”

Yuki rolled her eyes as the horse glared at Sasuke.

“It means Red.”

Yuki tightened the straps. As for Sasuke, he tried to pet the horse. He was forced to jump back as the horse lunged at him.

“What the hell!?”

“Oops…..I forgot to mention that he’s temperamental….”

“What kind of horse is he?”

“Strawberry-roan….”

Yuki finished and led the horse outside. Sasuke watched calmly as Yuki climbed into the saddle.

“How long will you be gone?”

“Three weeks.”

“Be careful then.”

Yuki smiled and lightly kicked the horse into a trot. Sasuke waited until she was out of sight before he headed back to the village. She hummed lightly as she left the village behind.

There was a heavy mist about but Yuki didn’t mind. It was all quiet until she heard bells ring. She leaned forward in the saddle as two figures walked toward her. The two people wore bamboo hats and odd black cloaks with red clouds on it. Yuki gripped the reins tightly as she passed the two. When she was sure she was well away from them, she risked a glance back.

“Just who the hell are they?” She whispered.

Akai snorted in reply and Yuki patted his neck.

“Yea….your probably right. No one we need to worry about.”
Old 08-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 7: The Broken Bond

( Click to show/hide )
Hooves pounded against the ground. Yuki spurred the horse to go faster, she had to get back to the village. Even though she had been away for awhile, she had heard of the problems with Sasuke. Apparently, Itachi came back and beat the crap out of Sasuke. But that wasn’t all, after waking up from his coma, Sasuke and Naruto tried to kill each other. Now, she was hearing rumors that Sasuke left the Leaf.

Yuki pulled back on the reins, making the horse stop right in front of the shrine; she didn’t dare take the horse in the village. She jumped off the saddle and bolted into the village. She pushed past people and ran into the Hokage’s office. She glared at the lady that sat at the desk, panting hard.

“Can I help you?” The lady asked.

“Who the **** are you!?” Yuki snarled.

“The Fifth Hokage, Tsunade.”

“Who cares!?”

“You must be Yuki….”

“Bite me.” Yuki snapped.

“And what do you want?”

“Where’s Sasuke?”

Tsunade leaned forward.

“He’s gone. He went to Orochimaru.”

Yuki paled.

“Liar…” She whispered.

“I assure you that its true.”

“Lies! Dirty, filthy lies!” Yuki yelled.

“Calm down! He’s gone, end of story!”

“Why didn’t you stop him!? Why didn’t you go after him!?”

“We sent a team and they failed to get him!”

“Of course they failed! I wasn’t there!”

Yuki turned and was about to run out. Tsunade ran over to her and reached out to grab her. Unexpectedly, Yuki snarled loudly then turned and bit down on Tsunade’s arm. Blood dripped on the floor as Yuki let go of Tsunade, her eyes wide. She couldn’t believe she actually did that. The taste filled her mouth, making her mouth water slightly. It was her first taste of human blood and her demon self loved the taste. Yuki shook her head wildly and jumped out the window. Glass shattered as Yuki jumped from roof to roof, getting far away from Tsunade as possible.

Yuki kicked open her bedroom door and quickly went to her bathroom. She washed her mouth out repeatedly until the coppery taste of blood was no longer there. She walked back into her room and noticed a piece of paper on her bed. She picked it up, confused on how the hell it got there and read it.

Yuki,
I’m sorry. May we meet again in the future.
Sasuke

Yuki wiped her watery eyes and looked out her window. She knew right then and there, she had to go after him. She packed her gear, knowing full well she could never come back. She swung her pack over her shoulder and closed the door behind her.

“Kami Yuki?”

Yuki turned to look at the monk.

“Yea?”

“Your leaving?”

Yuki looked down.

“I’m sorry…..I have to….if I didn’t, I couldn’t forgive myself….”

“I understand. May the wolf gods protect you on your path.”

“Thank you.”

“Now go before someone stops you.”

Yuki smiled and ran out into the forest, already picking up Sasuke’s trail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Day after day, Yuki traveled endlessly. Her search so far had come up empty. Then one day, she came across the very man she hated. She hid behind a tree and glared at Orochimaru. She could see he was with another guy that had silver hair and glasses. She growled silently, too busy to notice a large snake slithering toward her. Then, the snake wrapped itself around Yuki’s legs, causing her to cry out in surprise and fall to the ground. She heard Orochimaru chuckle and she looked up to glare at him.

“Look Kabuto, it’s a little rat…”

Kabuto chuckled.

“Looks like it.”

Yuki spat at Orochimaru.

“Where’s Sasuke you bastard!?”

Orochimaru kicked her hard in the gut. Yuki curled up in pain, cursing slightly.

“He’s doing fine, little fox. But I would worry about yourself right now.”

“**** you!” She spat.

Orochimaru sighed.

“Kabuto, put her out. She may be useful in some experiments…”

Yuki growled in protest as Kabuto placed his hand on her head. Next thing Yuki knew, her eyes closed, even though she fought the overwhelming urge to sleep. Then, total blackness.

When Yuki awoke, she found herself locked up in a cage. Her head hurt but she looked around. She was alone in a dark room that contained large tanks of water. It tore at her heart; she could smell Sasuke’s scent but he wasn’t there. He was so far away and he didn’t even know she was there.

“So close, yet so far away….” Yuki muttered.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 8: Meeting New People

( Click to show/hide )
Yuki didn’t know how long she sat in the darkness. Her eyes quickly grew used to the dark, allowing her to actually investigate her prison. She kept glancing at the water tank that was closet to her, getting an odd feeling that she wasn’t alone. A door was kicked open and Kabuto walked in, carrying a tray of what Yuki thought was supposed to be food.

“Dinner time you rat.” Kabuto growled.

He set the tray in front of the cage. Yuki sniffed it slightly then angrily flipped the tray over. Kabuto glared at her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and lifted her up as much as the steel bars allowed.

“Why’d you do that!? You miserable rat, you wanna starve!?”

“You drugged it! I could smell that it wasn’t safe!” Yuki growled.

“Listen here rat. Your lucky that your even getting food. If it wasn’t for Orochimaru’s fear of Sasuke finding out you’re here, you’d be in one of the experiments he has planned for you. Got that? So you better eat your food like a good little mangy rat.”

Yuki gripped his wrists tightly.

“I am not a rat! I’m a fox!” Yuki snarled.

Steam hissed from where she gripped him. Kabuto yelled out and let go of her. Yuki released him at the same time and just growled. Kabuto looked at his wrists, seeing deep burn marks.

“You’ll pay for this!!”

Kabuto ran out the door as someone else chuckled. Yuki smirked and gazed at the water tank.

“I knew someone was in there.” Yuki drawled.

“Hehehehe….you were right…”

“What are ya? Talking water?”

“No. I’m a water ninja.”

Yuki edged closer.

“From the mist? Why don’t you show yourself?”

“I don’t want to scare you but I’m not wearing anything.”

Yuki scratched her nose.

“”Ummm…..can you show yourself from the waist up?”

“I guess…”

Yuki watched quietly as a guy appeared in the tank. He had white hair, purple eyes, and weird, pointy teeth. She smirked.

“Your weird….” She mused.

“Oh yea? What kind of girl scares the crap out of Orochimaru and his crew?”

“Me.”

“Really now….what’s your name?”

“Yuki. Yours?”

“Suigetsu.”

“That’s a funny name.”

Suigetsu chuckled.

“Yea. How’s you end up here in the first place?” He asked.

Yuki looked down.

“I left my village to come after Sasuke. I ended up stumbling across Orochimaru and now, I’m here.”

“Sasuke?”

“Yea. My comrade.”

The door was kicked open again and Yuki and Suigetsu turned to look. A girl with red hair and glasses came in with Kabuto. Yuki growled slightly, not liking how this girl looked at her.

“Is it that one?” The girl asked.

“Yea. Think you can handle a beast like that at the southern hideout?”

“I’ll take care of the mongrel but if I don’t like its behavior, its to be executed on the spot, right?”

“Yes. That’s Lord Orochimaru’s orders.”

“Then I’ll take it as soon as I’m ready to leave.”

“Good.”

They both walked out.

“Southern hideout?” Yuki asked.

“Its for prisoners. To be moved there already, your a bigger threat to Orochimaru than I thought.”

“He just doesn’t want me near Sasuke….”

“Try to stay alive when you get there. That’s a nasty place.”

“Can you do me a favor?” She asked.

“Sure?”

“If you ever see Sasuke. Tell him I’ll wait patiently until the next time we meet.”

Suigetsu smiled.

“I will.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Yuki hated this place more than the last. Suigetsu wasn’t there to talk to, only a bunch of idiot, gambling prisoners. As for the warden? Yuki hated her guts. She recently learned that the wardens name was Karin but she didn’t care. Yuki often called her a slut or anything else that came to mind. And her reward for all the insults? She usually was deprived of a meal or water. Big freakin’ deal. She stole from the other prisoners when that happens.

She shifted slightly. Being confined in this dark place was starting to eat at Yuki. Sometimes she felt as though she might lose control of her blood-thirsty demon self. In truth at that moment, she didn’t realize just how much control she already lost. The door opened as three of Karin’s goon squad came in. Yuki looked up, growling loudly.

“Pipe down you gerbil. Today is an unlucky day for you. Lord Orochimaru is here and he requests that you are to die.”

Yuki’s eyes narrowed as all three drew out swords, chuckling loudly. They only took one step and froze when they met the eyes of a demon. The kid was no longer there, instead, a small nine-tailed fox was in her place. The men shook in fear as the beast lunged at the first one and tore out the man’s throat. Yuki looked up at the last two, her muzzle covered in blood, and snarled. The two men screamed loudly and ran down the hall. Yuki tore after them and before they had the chance to scream again, she ripped out their throats. But did she stop her rampage there? No. She continued down the corridors, killing anyone in sight. Blood covered the floors and walls as bodies littered the halls.

Karin ran out of her office door, hearing screaming and she froze. Just down the hall was the fox kid. Blood dripped from her fangs as she growled loudly. Karin paled, the foxes eyes held her spellbound.

“Shit….” Karin cursed.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #10
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 9: The Escape

( Click to show/hide )
It was all quiet. Karin and Yuki stared at each other. Karin gulped, sensing the bloodlust that was emanating off of Yuki’s body.

“Easy there…..lets not do anything rash….” Karin reasoned.

Yuki growled and took a step forward. Karin stepped back, knowing gull well what Yuki had in mind. Yuki snarled loudly and charged at her. A large snake wrapped around Yuki’s back legs, causing her to fall over. Karin sighed in relief as Orochimaru walked out into the hall.

“Well now….it seems that she still lives….” Orochimaru muttered.

“I’m sorry my Lord. I’ll have it taken care of.” Karin replied.

“Nah, I want her transferred to the northern hideout.”

“Sir?”

“Today Karin.”

“Yes sir.”

Around the corner from them, Sasuke listened intently. His eyes showed no emotion bit his fists were clenched.

Yuki shook her head slowly. She couldn’t exactly remember what had happen. She looked around, realizing she was being transported in a crate. She looked out of one of the air holes, seeing nothing but rock. She knew this would be her only chance. She backed a ways and then slammed into the other side. She repeated this action until she got the crate to tumble forward. After being thrown about on the inside, it shattered open, throwing her to the ground. A little dazed, Yuki stood up.

“Not the smartest thing I’ve done…..” She muttered.

She turned to look at the stunned followers. She grinned lightly.

“Hey! Tell your Lord Oro-gay that he can kiss my ass goodbye!” She hollered.

She shuddered at the thought and then turned and ran. She was free at last and nothing could stand in her way. Soon, she ended up back into the mountain sides that she knew so long ago. She stopped in her tracks as a white wolf sat on the path before her. Seeing the crimson markings, Yuki dropped to her knees.

“Mother Amaterasu….” Yuki said respectfully.

“Hello Yuki…I’ve seen you’ve been in quite a fix lately….”

“Yes ma’am…but I had a reason…”

It was silent between the two.

“Yuki, give up on him for now.”

Stunned, Yuki looked up.

“Excuse me?”

“Give up on Sasuke for now. He won’t leave, even though you tried to retrieve him.”

“But-”

“You must part ways for now.”

“Why?”

“Destiny leads you two away from each other. And eventually, it will bring you two together again.”

“But what am I supposed to do now?”

“There is a small village to the east of here that requires guidance. I’m sure you can make them believe in the gods again.”

“You want me to do that?”

Amaterasu nodded.

“I’ll do it….” Yuki mumbled.

“Don’t fret young fox. He will come for you, mark my words.”

Amaterasu disappeared. Yuki bit her lip and gazed back at the way she had come. She wanted to see him and hear his voice. But she knew it was impossible…….for now.

“I’m sorry Sasuke….” She whispered.

She headed eastward, knowing that it’ll be a long time before their paths would cross again.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 10: The Reunion *6 years later*

( Click to show/hide )
It was a dark, quiet, and clear night. A large fox stood on a cliff overhang, watching the small village below. Yuki had made it a habit of watching this village for hours at night. Why? This was the poorest village she had ever seen but she lived here. Under Amaterasu’s request, she protected the people and oversaw anything. Lately though, she’d been more edgy because of the nations becoming more unstable toward each other. It was a looming threat of war. Yuki sighed and looked to the east, seeing dark clouds.

“A storm is coming huh? Well, we could use the rain.” Yuki muttered.

She walked back down into the village, content with the seeing peace.

It was such a dreary day. Four people dressed in black cloaks walked through the small village. The leader of the group walked until a newly built shrine caught his eye. He looked at it in extreme interest, knowing full well it wasn’t there before. He approached one of the many monks that was outside, out of curiosity.

“Excuse me, but how long has this place been here?”

“5 years. The Kami keeps this place running.”

“Kami?”

“Yes. She had this place built.”

“Where is she now?”

“In the shrine’s library.”

“Thank you……”

The four headed up the stairs.

“Sir! She isn’t to be bothered now!” The monk called.

Once inside, the leader took his hood off and walked down one of the many halls. He heard children laughing and stopped at the doorway of a room that was full of books and scrolls. The children sat on the floor in front of a woman dressed in a kimono. He stayed quiet, watching.

“Are you guys going to listen now?” The lady asked.

“Yes Kami Yuki.” The kids replied.

“Great…now where was I?”

“You were at the battle with the fox!” One of the kids yelled.

“All right, all right. Geez, you guys will be the end of me….”

The kids snickered quietly.

“Okami Amaterasu finally reached the top of the tower, only to find the Dark Lord wasn’t there. She howled to clear the stormy skies, revealing an ominous constellation. After restoring the stars, the Dark Lord Ninetails appeared forth. Ninetails was 10 times Amaterasu’s height and oddly possessed the same divine brush powers….”

She looked to stare at the man in the doorway.

“Sasuke?” She whispered.

The kids turned to look at the man who so rudely ruined their story time.

“Its been awhile, Yuki….”

Yuki stood up.

“Kids. We’ll call it a day. Go home.”

The children groaned and walked out, glaring at Sasuke while they passed him. Sasuke shook his head.

“As I said, Its been a while.”

“Six years Sasuke.”

He smirked.

“The years have changed you. I don’t believe I’ve seen you wear a kimono before….”

Yuki’s face flushed.

“Baka! I only wear this around when I’m working at the shrine!”

Sasuke smiled and pulled her into a hug.

“Relax. No need to get worked up.”

Yuki’s face turned more red.

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“Looking for you……”

“Why?”

“Suigetsu told me what you said.”

“Can we talk later? I have other things to do.”

“Sure.”

Yuki quickly walked away. Sasuke sighed and looked around for awhile. When nightfall came, he found Yuki waiting for him, wearing more comfortable clothes.

“Now we can talk….” She murmured.

Sasuke smiled and sat down beside her.

“What do you want to know?” Sasuke replied.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Chapter 11: Understanding

( Click to show/hide )
Yuki stayed silent. Sasuke sensed that she was tense, more than usual.

“You killed him, didn’t you?” Yuki asked.

“Itachi? Yea….”

“Did you find out the truth?”

“Madara told me.”

Yuki’s eyes narrowed.

“You listened to that bastard!? He can’t be trusted!”

Sasuke glared at her.

“Why.” He demanded.

“Its cause of him that we’re here. If he wasn’t alive, we’d probably be living our lives with our families.”

“And we’d probably would have never met each other. Face it, things happen that can’t be reversed.”

“I know that.” She growled.

Sasuke sighed.

“Your so tense. What’s the matter?” He asked.

“I didn’t take my medicine yet…….” She murmured lowly.

“You take drugs? Why?”

Yuki made a face.

“I have to suppress my fox half as much as possible. I killed many people even though they begged for mercy. I was uncontrollable. So the monks made a special medicine for me that helps to suppress the bloodlust.”

“How can you not control yourself?”

“Fear, exhaustion, the scent and taste of blood overwhelms me at times.”

“Oh……”

“Its like a curse. It haunts me to no end. I sometimes wish that my mother didn’t protect me that day, then I wouldn’t have to suffer this cruel burden.”

Sasuke growled and made her look at him.

“That’s enough. What’s past is past. There will be nothing you can do about it. Everyone has something they regret and needs to move on.” Sasuke growled.

“What about you huh?” Yuki challenged.

“Me? I hated my brother for years without knowing anything. He shouldn’t have died. Then I shouldn’t have listened to Madara and joined Akatsuki.…..”

“You joined Akatsuki!?” Yuki hissed lowly.

“That’s not the point, I regret that. I’m an international criminal with a huge bulls-eye on my back. Everyone that I’ve made suffer wants to kill me now. I wake up every day knowing it might be my last.”

Yuki looked at him stunned.

“Then why? Why go through all that?”

“I was selfish and naïve. If I could go back and undo it, I would. All I wanted was to find you and make sure you were okay. I didn’t realize how much you grew up though…”

Yuki looked up at the moon, a slight smile on her face.

“Every night, I would come outside to gaze at the sky. And I would wonder if you were looking at the sky too. I allowed my past deeds to prevent me from moving one, so I stayed here. I’m only trying to make something of myself.”

Sasuke gazed at her.

“In order to move on in life, we need to let go of the past so that we have a future. I think that’s what Itachi wanted us to have.”

“Why say that?”

“During that battle, Itachi said something that made me think. He said that if I couldn’t defeat him, then I had no business in seeking you out. That if I didn’t have the strength and determination, there would be no way I could protect you from those that do wish to end your existence.”

Yuki chuckled lightly.

“I guess Itachi was good for something after all. Making you think about the future and giving you something to work for……”

“And that would be?”

“Me.” She teased.

She stood up and turned around. Before she could walk away, Sasuke stood up and gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her into a hug.

“Who says you can tease me and walk away? You should know better than that…….” He whispered.

“I do.”

“Then what’s with the teasing?”

“Its fun.”

Sasuke chuckled lightly and kissed her slowly. Yuki’s heart raced as she blushed feverishly. When they finally broke apart, Yuki looked away quickly.

“I-I have to get to bed. Its getting late…..”She blurted out quickly.

“What me to join you?” He teased.

Yuki’s face turned crimson.

“Oh no. Don’t think it’ll be that easy. You have to work hard for it Uchiha.”

Sasuke smirked as Yuki walked off, mumbling under her breath.

“I have to work for it? This is going to be fun……..” He mused.

He chuckled and walked back to the guest room he and the others were staying at. He knew he had already made some progress, at least it was a start.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #13
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

All credit goes to morphine of the NF for the help on this chap.

WARNING: LEMONS.

Chapter 12: Untitled.

( Click to show/hide )
Yuki yawned as she walked down the hall. On today's schedule, help out with repairs. Still half asleep, she didn't pay any attention to where she was going until she bumped into someone. She turned to apologize and froze when she saw the least person she ever expected to see: Karin. Both stared at each other, not believing it was real.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?!?!?!?!?!" Both yelled at each other.

Yuki bit her lip as she glared at Karin.

"I live here. Whats your reason." Yuki snapped.

"I'm here with Sasuke." Karin snapped back.

"Hey, take it easy you two. Don't wake Sasuke up, Karin you know what happened last time." A guy drawled.

Karin turned to face the guy.

"Shut it Suigetsu!"

"Make me witch..."

Yuki smiled.

"Long time no see Suigetsu. How've you been?"

Suigetsu grinned and shoved Karin to the side.

"No wonder Sasuke is sticking around here. I had no Idea you were in this place."

"Good, then no one else knows."

Yuki decided to take her leave and went outside. There, she helped with roof repair. Just trying to keep herself busy, she tore off the battered shingles and tossed it over the side. After most of the day was gone, Yuki looked down and saw Sasuke staring up at her.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"Did you have fun?"

"No. Its work that needed to be done."

"Why?"

"I share the work around here."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow as Yuki jumped down. She sniffed slightly and wiped her face with her sleeve. Sasuke smirked.

"You got a smudge right there....."

"Oh shut up."

"No, I'm serious."

"Where?"

"Here......"

He pulled her into a kiss, despite yuki's silent protests. She pushed him back a little.

"No Sasuke. Not here and not now...." She gasped out.

"Why?"

"Its not appropriate right here.."

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Do I care what everyone else thinks?"

"I do!"

Sasuke sighed and backed up a bit.

"I'll see you later..."

He turned and walked off.

"Yea sure...." Yuki drawled and went inside.

When night finally came, yuki wandered the halls, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. She finally came back to her room and sighed. She walked in and locked the door behind her. When she turned she froze when she saw Sasuke sitting on her bed.

"Nice room. I could get used to this..." Sasuke anounced.

Yuki glared at Sasuke.

"What are you doing in here!?" Yuki hissed.

"Waiting for you..."

"Why?"

"We both know why."

"I said you had to work for it."

"And we both know thats just teasing."

Sasuke walked up to her and hugged her.

"You need to relax and let things happen..."

Yuki rested her head against his chest.

"I know....."

"Stop being scared and trust me...."

Yuki chuckled nervously and Sasuke kissed her passionately.

"It's okay, Yuki lay down." Sasuke's voice was low and comforting. All he asked for at that time was her trust.

Yuki did so but shifted uncomfortably, she was too used to always leading. Now the girl was swimming in unknown waters, and could only pray the raven knew what he was doing.

"That's it, good girl. Now, I'll remove the kimono."

"So, I'm supposed to lay down and let you do all the work?" She snarled, suspicion in her voice. She wanted a piece of the action anyhow.

"You have a better plan, virgin?" He smirked.

Yuki's face went crimson red. "You can't joke with that you asshole."

He went on with his actions, as like he heard nothing. The kimono was now open and revealing naked skin all the way to her belly button. Sasuke stopped for a while, to enjoy the view.

Yuki watched him curiously. "What the **** are you doing?," she asked, without a trace of anger though, the curiousness remained.

Sasuke shifted his eyes to her face, and for her surprise he had his Sharingan activated. He remained mute, smirking.

"You need this to **** me?"

"Don't say it like that, it is a big deal after all."

She weakly nodded, he was hypnotizing.

The kimono was removed with one touch, and she lay naked before his mighty eyes.

"I'll go slowly, saying what I'll do, so I don't surprise you or anything. Understood?"

Yuki nodded in obedience, so uncharacteristic of her.

"Oh, good. I'm gonna start with kisses on the neck."

Sasuke leaned over for a quick kiss, the touch of his soft lips left a burning sensation on her neck, it was like he set it on fire.

"Feels good?"

"More."

He leaned again, this time putting his hands on her sides. That kiss was even better for Yuki, he sucked the skin roughly, extracting a moan.

"Nngh..."

Then his tongue slid over the abused flesh. When got his head up to look in her eyes, they had changed. Two blazing balls of fire.

"I can go on?"

"Please." Such desire and passion were notable in he voice, he didn't hesitate to go a little lower and suck down on he collar bone.

"Oh, yes..."

It was clear to the young Uchiha that she would be the vocal one of the two.

He traced the path down to her breasts with kisses, teasing her erect nipples with his fingers.

"Sas... Sasuke..." she moaned out, panting already.

"You're gonna come before I even get started..." He laughed and sucked on her nipple, making circles around it with his tongue. Sasuke's hand went lower to he belly, rubbing it lightly.

Lower and lower to the hotspot, he could no longer concentrate on telling her what he's about to do, his thumb stimulating her clit.

"Oh, goooooooooooooooods...."

Both froze solid as someone pounded on the door. Yuki bit her lip as Sasuke growled lowly.

"Hey monster! You know where Sasuke is!?" Karin's annoying voice called from behind the door.

"No! I haven't seen him!" Yuki hollored back.

Sasuke glared at the door, hoping that would get rid of Karin.

"Now why don't I believe that..."

"Get lost already! Some people are actually trying to get some sleep around here!"

"Geez, you don't have to be a ***** about it..."

They heard Karin walk off down the hallway.

"That was a close one....." Sasuke murmured.

"Yea..."
Old 08-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #14
Michi Uchiha
ウインターローズ
Sannin

Michi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUMMichi Uchiha 's power is MAXIMUM

*muffles laughing* nice chappies.......................................... ......*snickers*
Michi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #15
KyuubiGirl
Lurking
Sannin

Credit to Morphy for the smut. lol

Chapter 13: A Warning

( Click to show/hide )
Sasuke sighed.

“Maybe we should just call it a night…..” He muttered.

“Your going to quit now just because of a tiny interruption?” Yuki asked, slightly annoyed.

Sasuke smiled wickedly.

“No. We waited too long for this night.”

He stole a quick kiss, quietly mumbling: "I'll enter you now, stay calm,"

Yuki was paying way more attention than in any of the classes, when they were genin. Concentrating on his voice and and relaxing her body, while spreading her legs a little more, she heard him continue.

"it won't hurt a lot, I promise."

That was the first time, the whole evening when she got her eyes off his face and her gaze slid down to his erection.

Her jaw dropped, and wide-eyed she continued staring. Indeed, Uchiha was amazing everywhere.

"Can you concentrate?" he asked, smirk audible.

It only took a second for him to enter her, sending a little jolt of electricity up her spine. At first he went slowly, pain and pleasure mixing.

Only their quite moans and panting could be head in the night.

---------------------------------------

It was the middle of the night when Sasuke was awakened by a small noise outside. He sat up and stretched slightly. He looked around cautiously before gazing at the sleeping girl next to him. Without waking her, he put on his pants and went outside. He gazed around by the trees and noticed something was odd.

“Hey Sasuke! Right here!”

Sasuke turned and glared.

“Zetsu? What are you doing here?” Sasuke snarled.

“I should be asking you. Madara wants to know why your late.”

“Tell him I had business that I had to take care of. I’ll be there soon.”

Zetsu grinned.

“I was going to tell him you were on your way earlier but maybe he should know that you were too busy ****ing that girl…..”

Sasuke’s eyes narrowed.

“You saw?”

“Yes. And recorded for proof….”

“That’s blackmail…….”

“You should know that Madara would kill her if he found out she still lives….”

“Easy….he doesn’t need to know….”

“Then you better see him tomorrow or else.”

Sasuke bit his lip as Zetsu disappeared. Sasuke punched a tree trunk in better anger. ‘Sasuke, you ****ing moron! You led them right to her!’ He scolded himself mentally. He shook his head and went back inside……

--------------------------

“Your leaving already!? But you just got here!!” Yuki protested.

Sasuke and his team stood at the shrine gate with Yuki.

“Relax. We’ll be back by evening…”

“But why do you have to go now…”

Sasuke smiled and kissed her.

“Its important business that I have to get done. I’ll be back later.”

“Okay……”

She watched them leave, wondering what exactly was going on. She sighed and went to go teach the kids another lesson. Sasuke sighed as they approached the meeting place.

“Its about time Sasuke…..I was beginning to think you were still fooling around……” Madara drawled.

Sasuke glared at him.

“Never mind that, what do you want?” Sasuke growled.

“Did you bring the papers I requested?”

Sasuke threw a scroll at him. Madara caught it and put it in his cloak.

“Now if you excuse us, we’re leaving.”

“Wait Sasuke.”

Sasuke sighed.

“What now?”

Madara smirked.

“You still have to capture 8-tails….and soon…”

“I’ll get to it.” Sasuke snapped.

“Now Sasuke. If you want to ruin my plans, lets just say your little girl will have some unfortunate accident befall her….”

Sasuke stared.

“You know……”

“Zetsu tells me everything. Don’t betray me. Do your job.”

Sasuke bit his lip and walked off. Madara raised an eyebrow and turned to Zetsu.

“Lets give him a warning, shall we?” Madara asked.

“Yes sir.” Zetsu replied and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------

“Its all about control. Understand? If you can’t control the animal, then you have no business riding it.” Yuki yelled.

The kids by the fence watched eagerly as Yuki brought the horse around again. Everything was going great until the horse suddenly stopped. Yuki patted the horse and tried to encourage it to move. When the horse wouldn’t budge, yuki climbed out of the saddle and stood in front of the horse.

“What’s the matter?” She asked quietly.

Hidden near by stood Madara, his sharingan activated. He smirked slightly.

“Okay you crazy horse, let her have it.” Madara murmured.

The horse reared and struck out at Yuki with its flailing hooves. Stunned, Yuki brought up her arms to shield herself. She was hit hard and sent crashing to the ground. Pain shot through her arm like wildfire, making her to want to cry. All she could feel at that moment was the sharp, burning sensation in her arm.

“Kami Yuki! Watch out!” A kid cried, bringing her somewhat back to her senses.

Yuki rolled out of the way as the horse’s hooves came down. If she had been a second late, she would’ve been dead.. Without really thinking, Yuki jumped to her feet and tried to run away, only to be kicked back down by the horse. Dazed, she looked up as the horse reared again, ready to strike.

She heard the overwhelming sound of birds chirping and then, the horse toppled over to the side, an electrical charged blade embedded in its side. Sasuke was immediately by her side, a concerned look on his face.

“Yuki, are you alright?” He asked.

“No. I was kicked down by a horse. What do you think?” She growled.

“Cut the crap. I just want to know if your hurt.”

“I couldn’t care less at the moment. How’s the horse?”

Sasuke stared at her.

“Its dead.”

“Why’d you kill it!?”

“It was going to kill you. I had no other choice.”

“Damnit….” She swore lowly.

Sasuke ignored what she said and helped her to her feet. Despite her protest of her saying she was fine, he took her inside to be treated by a doctor that was brought in. He waited patiently outside until the doctor stepped out.

“Well?” Sasuke asked.

“Minor scraps and bruises mostly. But her arm is slightly fractured. Knowing her kind, that’ll heal within an hour. I gave her something to ease the pain but otherwise, she’ll be fine.”

“Thank you.”

Sasuke watched the doctor leave then went back to fetch his sword. He glared when he was Madara standing by the horse’s body.

“What a shame…Such a beautiful animal, yet it died so suddenly…” Madara mused.

“You bastard! That was your doing, wasn’t it!?” Sasuke snarled.

“Let that be a warning Sasuke. Next time, she won’t be so lucky to escape with her life.”

Madara disappeared. Sasuke bit his lip and put his sword back in its sheath.

“I’ll kill you next time.” Sasuke growled.