Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 07-20-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Uchiha_Sazu
Gennin

Uchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond repute
Default The fate of the Naruto characters - Who lives, who dies, etc.

I kind of thought of this right after Sasuke said that he was going to destroy Konoha...

Note: This does not reflect my views of which characters I like more than others. It is just a way I think it would make sense for Naruto to end...yes, lots of character death...

Alright, just to set the field: Before the invasion of Konoha, Sakura and Karin battle, and Sakura wins. While this doesn't particularly affect the invasion, I think that it's a necessary battle for Kishimoto to include, and I think that a lot of people would enjoy seeing them fight. (Not EVERYONE, I won't speak for EVERYONE, but I know many people who would approve of this battle).

When the invasion takes place, Sasuke and the Akatsuki have pulled together an ENORMOUS group of ninja to fight with them and bring down Konoha. It ends up being many times more devastating than the Chuunin Exam invasion. Of course, Naruto and Sasuke are having a giant final battle which will probably take up six months worth of chapters, but eventually they will be completely exhausted and wounded. Suddenly, Sasuke will gain the advantage and use the Chidori against Naruto, and for some reason or another, Naruto is unable to dodge the attack. However, before Naruto can die, Sakura runs in the way and takes the hit. Sasuke is in shock because Sakura's corpse is literally on his hands and it turns out that Sasuke actually still felt some connection to his teammates. Naruto takes the opening in Sasuke's defense and proceeds to kill him because it appears that he killed Sakura.

The fate of the characters:

Naruto - Naruto becomes the Hokage, of course, cliche, and is married to Sakura. I think Naruto goes off to train ridiculously so that he feels that he is strong enough for the position, but he takes the position and is assisted by Sakura, Shikamaru, and others so that Danzo cannot seize control of Konoha.

Sakura - After Sasuke messes her up with the chidori, she is barely rescued at the hospital, and after months of treatment it is suggested that she give up her life as a kunoichi because of the damages done to her system. However, Sakura continues to persevere, insisting that she will not go back to helplessly watching the backs of other shinobi, and continues to work as a medic nin. She marries Naruto.

Sasuke - Sasuke was killed by Naruto

Kakashi - Kakashi is killed after a long battle, more than likely taking up three to four months worth of chapters. One prediction I have is that he is killed by Madara, or is killed by Pein but manages to take him with him.

( Click to show/hide )
Shikamaru - Shikamaru lives out his entire live exactly has he planned. He marries Temari, and has one girl and one boy. I hope everyone remembers his plan, if not please refer back to (I believe it was) the Tayuya vs Shikamaru fight, I think he says it toward the end. Marrying Temari also strengthens the bonds between Suna and Konoha, so he is more than willing to do it for both himself and his country. He also raises Kurenai and Asuma's child on top of his two own children.

Ino - Ino lives and continues to be a kunoichi. I think that's it. Personally, after Ino and Sakura ended their rivalry, I don't believe she's served any particular purpose, so I don't quite know if anything interesting would suit her.

Chouji - Chouji dies protecting Ino during the invasion. He eats the red pepper pellet and turns back into butterfly!Chouji, but help was not able to come quickly enough and he died. Before his death, they probably share a moment that could be interpreted as either close friendship or InoCho, depending on the fan or the angle you take.
(Team 10)

( Click to show/hide )
Kiba - Kiba, along with almost the entire Inuzuka clan, is wiped out. The only survivors are Kiba's mother, her dog partner, and Akamaru.

Shino - Shino lives, and marries Hinata. I'm not quite sure what else, but I think that's really it for him...Maybe he loses an arm, but maybe not...

Hinata - Hinata lives, marries Shino, and is finally recognize as the heir to the clan. She and Shino take care of Akamaru. After Neji saves her in the invasion, she proceeds to kick ninja butt.

Kurenai - Kurenai lives through the invasion, but she dies in childbirth. Asuma's child is raised by Shikamaru and Temari when they get married.
(Team 8)

( Click to show/hide )
Neji - Neji dies saving Hinata during the invasion. He gives her a speech about how it was his destiny to die for the main branch and about how much he cares about her. Hinata then proceeds to defeat tons of enemy nins in the name of her cousin.

TenTen - TenTen dies because frankly the only role she plays is 'that kunoichi from team Gai'. I'm not saying that because I dislike her, I'm saying it to explain that since Kishimoto has given her no screen time for character development, I can't come up with anything but to let her die for her country.

Lee and Gai - They are killed in the invasion. They beat down enemy nins until they literally are unable to move, and then they die in each other's arms. i thought it would be a fitting end to the perfect Sensei-Student team...
(Team Gai)

( Click to show/hide )
Gaara - Gaara lives and proceeds to live his life as the Kazekage. However, since Suna is an ally of Konoha and they help, he is injured. He loses one of his eyes. (Kind of inspired by what happened at the end of FMA to Roy Mustang...)

Kankuro - Kankuro dies in battle. I'm not sure how, I didn't think of an interesting way to die. I feel like he would just be mourned after the battle was over as oppose to being given a giant finish...

Temari - Temari marries Shikamaru. For further details, revert back to Shikamaru.
(Sand Siblings)

( Click to show/hide )
Suigetsu - (Before the invasion) Suigetsu faces Kisame and defeats him. He takes the Samehada, but the Samehada kills him. (I figured, remember how it attacked Gai when he held it? I figure if someone killed Kisame, the Samehada would kill THEM.)

Juugo - Juugo hits a point where he think Sasuke has gone too far, and he joins the Konoha nins and fights with them. After the raid, he is worked on by the Konoha medics to cure his curse seal.

Karin - After being defeated by Sakura, Karin crawls back to Sasuke. Sasuke however pushes her away and says "you're useless to me" She says "But, But Sasuke-" and he stabs her with his sword.
(Team Hebi/Hawk/Falcon/Squirrel/Giraffe/WHATEVER)

( Click to show/hide )
Tsunade - Tsunade is killed before the raid, by Pein, but she lives just long enough to announce that she gives her blessing to Naruto to be the next Hokage.

KabuMaru (The Orochimaru-Kabuto fusion person...) - KabuMaru stands on a cliff overlooking a valley with some wind blowing, and when Naruto is shown as the sixth hokage, he is said to have disappeared. This leaves room for assumptions and cliffhangers that are necessary to make the end of the story kind of cool.
(Tsunade and Kabuto/Orochimaru)

If I've forgotten any other important characters, I'm sorry ^^;;
Uchiha_Sazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Madara
Apparent Asshole
S Class Ninja

Madara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond reputeMadara has a reputation beyond repute

Quite an interesting theory...though for the pairings like Naruto and Sakura, (I know this has been discussed many times) I don't see that happening, and Hinata and Shino? Yeah right. Plus why would Kishi even bother making Hinata like Naruto if they weren't going to end up together? Anyways, Kurenai won't die, Asuma already died.

Neji, Kiba, Chouji, Tenten, Kankuro, Karin, Suigetsu, Lee and Guy I think may be a good chance of dying. Kakashi I'm not sure about. Tsunade, probably, if Naruto is going to be Hokage, will die. Sasuke I don't know about since he's like the second main character.

What about Madara and the other Akatsuki? How are they going to die?

Overall, you put a lot of thought into this and I'm sure at least one of these things would end up happening. Good work.
Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Hikaru
All of my hate
Kage

Hikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUM

that would be very cool if that happened!
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
Sasori
Dazed and Confused
Akatsuki Member

Sasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasori is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Sasori Send a message via MSN to Sasori

Nice theories, I don't know if that many "good guy" characters will die though, but you never know...
But this is a very plausible end for Naruto.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #5
Kura-kun
Akatsuki Member

Kura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the rough

Not being rude but I doubt Sasuke will die...and the ending won't happen for about 2 years cuz Kishi said she was going to spend 1 year on Sasuke and a second year on Kakashi and Sakura...It was good except for a couple of things and I don't think Naruto will get together with Sakura and HinaxShino not happening.

( Click to show/hide )
Kura-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:10 PM   #6
lazyboy
Sannin

lazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond reputelazyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lazyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami_Uchiha View Post
Not being rude but I doubt Sasuke will die...and the ending won't happen for about 2 years cuz Kishi said she was going to spend 1 year on Sasuke and a second year on Kakashi and Sakura...It was good except for a couple of things and I don't think Naruto will get together with Sakura and HinaxShino not happening.
he's spending one year on kakashi and sakura at the same time not seperately

lazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
NaruHina_fan_girl
SI's #1 Fangirl
Sannin

NaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Nice theories but I don't think that ShinoXHina is gonna happen I mean if NaruSaku DOES happen (which I hope it dosen't) Hinata will probably end up with Kiba or she would die. Or in my hopes we wouldn't have to worry about that because NaruHina will hapen (I hope it does). Other than that pretty good theory thought also I don't think Naruto would kill Sasuke, if Sasuke dies it will probably because he teams up with Naruto and they both firght to protect the village from Madara (after their fight) And Sasuke ends up dieing! Anyway good theory!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #8
Kura-kun
Akatsuki Member

Kura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy View Post
he's spending one year on kakashi and sakura at the same time not seperately
I know they are going to be focused on at the same time...and Kishi holds Sasuke to dear to let him die...

( Click to show/hide )
Kura-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
Uchiha_Sazu
Gennin

Uchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Sazu has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the pairings, they're just some ideas. I agree that it would make sense for Naruto to end up with Hinata, this is just one way I thought that it could end. Also, HinaShino is unlikely, but not impossible. The Hyuuga clan might have her marry Shino since he is part of a moderately powerful clan, and Hinata is already friends with him. They are both quiet as well. It's just a possibility, not something I definitely think is going to happen.

A lot of character death, though, because the ending will be tragic, and Kishimoto seems to enjoy killing characters in the past few years...good point about Sasuke, though, Kishi does seem to favor him...

Quote:
Plus why would Kishi even bother making Hinata like Naruto if they weren't going to end up together?
Not that I disagree, but just to make a point, why would Kishimoto bother having Naruto like Sakura? Or Sakura like Sasuke? It could all just be character design and manga dramatics. He may have brainstormed "hmm, there should be a character that likes Naruto, just to add something interesting." That's actually something people may brainstorm, and it's actually the method I used to create characters in a story of mine.

I'm not doubting your point, because I do agree with it somewhat, I'm just opening up the possibilities.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
NaruHina_fan_girl
SI's #1 Fangirl
Sannin

NaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sazu View Post
Regarding the pairings, they're just some ideas. I agree that it would make sense for Naruto to end up with Hinata, this is just one way I thought that it could end. Also, HinaShino is unlikely, but not impossible. The Hyuuga clan might have her marry Shino since he is part of a moderately powerful clan, and Hinata is already friends with him. They are both quiet as well. It's just a possibility, not something I definitely think is going to happen.

A lot of character death, though, because the ending will be tragic, and Kishimoto seems to enjoy killing characters in the past few years...good point about Sasuke, though, Kishi does seem to favor him...

Not that I disagree, but just to make a point, why would Kishimoto bother having Naruto like Sakura? Or Sakura like Sasuke? It could all just be character design and manga dramatics. He may have brainstormed "hmm, there should be a character that likes Naruto, just to add something interesting." That's actually something people may brainstorm, and it's actually the method I used to create characters in a story of mine.

I'm not doubting your point, because I do agree with it somewhat, I'm just opening up the possibilities.
Kishimoto likes to screw with our heads alot so who knows what will happen at the end! For all we know Naruto might end up with Ino
Old 07-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #11
Uchiha_Sazu
Gennin

Quote:
Kishimoto likes to screw with our heads alot so who knows what will happen at the end! For all we know Naruto might end up with Ino
XDD I actually would laugh really really hard if that happened...because it would be sooo like Kishi to f*ck with us like that...him and his batsh*t insanity...and plot twists...
Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #12
Mr_D3m0n
Tokubetsu Jounin

Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!Mr_D3m0n is over 9,000!

i think it will be naruto+sakura.... it's been suggested few times.... if naruto weren't so stupid...

and it's obvious there will be lots of deaths....LOTS, LOTS of 'em

i would just like to see naruto and sasuke team up again..but i dont think that's possible

anyways..like i said million times...We'll see ....after 2 or 3 years...OMG!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #13
Auraoke
Sannin

Auraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUMAuraoke 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via AIM to Auraoke Send a message via MSN to Auraoke Send a message via Yahoo to Auraoke

I think Lee and Neji will die

Auraoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #14
chryblossom
Awesomeness
Sannin

chryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the roughchryblossom is a jewel in the rough

i doubt sasuke would die. And hinaxshino, not a chance

chryblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
Mr. Felicks
Wings of Freedom
Super Saiyan

Mr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I don't think sasuke's gonna die sakura and naruto im not so sure and shino and hinata thats never gonna happen but everything else sounds really cool

Mr. Felicks is offline   Reply With Quote