Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 03-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Dipset077
Jounin

Dipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ability of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?

I have a theory about one of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharinga's powers:
I think it may give the user the ability to summon the kyuubi. My reasons for this is the fact that Madara is the only one with the EMS and learned the sharingan's final secret: http://onemanga.com/Naruto/385/17/

Jiraiya himself believed that Madara summoned the kyuubi and was the only one who could:
http://onemanga.com/Naruto/370/15/
http://onemanga.com/Naruto/370/16/

The special thing about Madara is the EMS although Jiraiya didn't know he possessed it.I also think that EMS is the reason Madara has survived for so long, but I don't have any reason for that thought except the mystery of the powers of the EMS.

My only problem is what Itachi said to Sasuke: http://onemanga.com/Naruto/386/13/

Itachi says Uchiha has been killing their best friends and taking eyes from their siblings for years, so you have to wonder how come another immortal Uchiha hasn't popped up, or numerous stories of Kyuubi appearences.But madara said that his chakras were especially strong even among the Uchiha, so he was probably the only one who had enough chakra to summon it:
http://onemanga.com/Naruto/398/18/

I think even if someone attains EMS, there's something else extra they have to find out. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Dipset077; 03-26-2009 at 10:18 AM..
Dipset077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Well since Madara and his brother Izuna I don't think there has been any other Uchiha who has managed to even unlock the MS. Itachi was the first person to get the MS since Madara and Izuna so there couldn't have been anyone else able to get the EMS. Madara was the only person ever able to obtain the EMS that's why he is the only one who was able to summon something like the nine tailed fox. I didn't give the explanation my all but whatever this should answer some of your questions.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
rikarudo
Jounin

rikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond reputerikarudo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
Well since Madara and his brother Izuna I don't think there has been any other Uchiha who has managed to even unlock the MS. Itachi was the first person to get the MS since Madara and Izuna so there couldn't have been anyone else able to get the EMS. Madara was the only person ever able to obtain the EMS that's why he is the only one who was able to summon something like the nine tailed fox. I didn't give the explanation my all but whatever this should answer some of your questions.
I agree with you.

Madara did said that the reason he was alive was because of his incredible chakra capacity but that's debatible because Naruto has a lot of chakra meaning that he'll live that old as well? The Sharingan could control over a demon such as the NTF as we saw Sasuke repel its chakra. Madara could have put another level of control because of his EMS though... just have to sit and enjoy the manga until they tell us
rikarudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
Zolo
Wan Piisu
Sannin

Zolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZolo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Zolo Send a message via Yahoo to Zolo

I think it was mentioned that you can control regular MS by Itachi, but you would go blind, EMS probably allows you to without going blind.
I agree with you on the thoery about doing something extra to get EMS. Remember that Itachi told Sasuke to get MS you had to kill your best friend. However, Madara says that everything Itachi told Sasuke was a lie. My theory is that You get MS from feeling responsible of your best friends death. This explains a lot actually, I think that the night Itachi killed Shisui, he had help from Madara. A little later, Itachi began feeling responsible, like that he could have stopped Madara. This also explains Kakashi's MS, he felt as if he could have saved Obito. It has been mentioned that Madara stole Izuna's eyes, I believe he did, BUT, later it shows The Uchiha and Senju having a truce, Madara questions how he can work WITH THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER, then it shows Izuna in a casket with his eyes covered, so I think that Madara felt as if he could have stopped the Senju from Killing Izuna, so he then unlocked EMS

( Click to show/hide )
Zolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:42 AM   #5
Adam_Long
Academy Student

Adam_Long is on a distinguished road

Eh, nicely thought out theory ^_^
Guess we'll have to wait and find out a little more about EMS (hopefully)
Adam_Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Lord_Aquanite
S Class Ninja

Lord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faithLord_Aquanite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to Lord_Aquanite Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_Aquanite

I only know about Mangekyou Sharingan is that when u see one person's eyes u will be dead so easily.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #7
Hiro
Gennin

Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster View Post
I think it was mentioned that you can control regular MS by Itachi, but you would go blind, EMS probably allows you to without going blind.
I agree with you on the thoery about doing something extra to get EMS. Remember that Itachi told Sasuke to get MS you had to kill your best friend. However, Madara says that everything Itachi told Sasuke was a lie. My theory is that You get MS from feeling responsible of your best friends death. This explains a lot actually, I think that the night Itachi killed Shisui, he had help from Madara. A little later, Itachi began feeling responsible, like that he could have stopped Madara. This also explains Kakashi's MS, he felt as if he could have saved Obito. It has been mentioned that Madara stole Izuna's eyes, I believe he did, BUT, later it shows The Uchiha and Senju having a truce, Madara questions how he can work WITH THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER, then it shows Izuna in a casket with his eyes covered, so I think that Madara felt as if he could have stopped the Senju from Killing Izuna, so he then unlocked EMS
This is a more credible theory!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
demon
Chuunin

demon has disabled reputation

You no what you are probaley right sorry for the mist spealt word
demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #9
Fuzen Daichi
Terrorist Interrogation
S Class Ninja

Fuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faithFuzen Daichi is a guardian of faith

it would probrably allow you to see like the byakugan lets u...not only that but maybe it could let you see the truth.

"I'll take a pull...relax, and think about
all that dumb shit you were just saying."

Fuzen Daichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #10
Mase Da Rula
Tokubetsu Jounin

Mase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond reputeMase Da Rula has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mase Da Rula Send a message via Yahoo to Mase Da Rula Send a message via Skype™ to Mase Da Rula

I think there is something called double EMS..... take the MS eyes from your sibling and get EMS

and then take the eyes of someone with EMS and your power triples or some shit like that cause just thinkin how insanely strong madara is or was is just crazy.. u can not approach summing it up in a logical way... it has to be something outlandish

(◣_◢).Mase Da Rula.(◣_◢)

Mase Da Rula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
hokage_nagato
Gennin

hokage_nagato is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase Da Rula View Post
I think there is something called double EMS..... take the MS eyes from your sibling and get EMS

and then take the eyes of someone with EMS and your power triples or some shit like that cause just thinkin how insanely strong madara is or was is just crazy.. u can not approach summing it up in a logical way... it has to be something outlandish
that would be insane but it would have to stop somwhere or else it would be like the super saiyans in dragonball z with people just getting power up after power up.
hokage_nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #12
Raidos
Chuunin

Raidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the roughRaidos is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to Raidos

Here are some of my theories on the MS and EMS.

First, I don't think the MS is obtained by killing your best friend, but rather by losing someone you loved/were close to, such as a sibling, parent, lover, or very close friend. The reason Itachi told Sasuke that the only way to get it was by killing his best friend was probably because that really was Sasuke's only way to get it, seeing as how he had no family left and therefor the only person he would be close enough to for their death to unlock the MS would be his best friend. However, Sasuke unlocked his MS after Itachi died, most likely because of how close he used to be to his brother.

Second, I think the EMS is gained when the MS of another is taken for oneself. Think about it, it's called "Eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan. Since repeated use of the regular MS eventually leads to blindness, it really limits its own power. However, by taking another MS user's eyes, blindness is no longer a threat, thus making them 'eternal' MS, as the user's eyesight will always remain and thus the powers will always remain. That would also explain why Madara is the only one to ever unlock it, as he's the only one that is known to have taken another MS user's eyes.

I also think the difference in power between MS and EMS isn't actually a whole lot. I think the MS and EMS are nearly equal in abilities (EMS may have a few more), but the MS is inferior because it causes the user to go blind in a relatively short amount of time, thus making it impossible for the user to unlock the MS's full potential and learn all of its abilities. However, with the EMS, they have their entire lives to learn and master all of the abilities that they just couldn't figure out in the limited time regular MS grants them.

Anyways, those are my thoughts on the matter.
Raidos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
Itachidabomb
Scars Slowly Fading
Jounin

Itachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of lightItachidabomb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Itachidabomb

i dont think EMS is cause by killing ur best friend either. i think u just get it wen u have the right power at the right time. thats y few uchihas can have it
Itachidabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
Blondie
biiillyyyy sheeeeears ♪
S Class Ninja

Blondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUMBlondie 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to Blondie Send a message via Skype™ to Blondie

Well I believe that the EMS can take control of any living thing.

We do know it can bend time and space, which, I believe, is how he is immortal.

!~Izanami
sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #15
Dipset077
Jounin

Dipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond reputeDipset077 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
If you had read my first post and clicked on the links, you would see that Itachi says that the Uchiha have been getting the MS for years:http://onemanga.com/Naruto/386/13/ Itachi is just one of the many.
Dipset077 is offline   Reply With Quote