Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old Today, 08:38 AM   #49756
Lunos
ĦI-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Lunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi View Post
Wish we still got more Naruto game news here
Samo ;_; ...

I don't know, I'll just drop this here. Hopefully y'all are gonna get some laughs outta it.
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #49757
KyuubiDemonYoko
Semen Demon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi View Post
Wish we still got more Naruto game news here
Not news but when are they gonna make a Naruto RPG 4/Path of the Ninja 3?

Or am I the only one who enjoyed that series?
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #49758
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiDemonYoko View Post
Not news but when are they gonna make a Naruto RPG 4/Path of the Ninja 3?
Or am I the only one who enjoyed that series?
Naruto is dead. Think about it, every single Naruto game franchise ended or the developer no longer has the license. I doubt anyone would invest in a brand new Naruto game series now that it's over. For some reason it doesn't appear to have the "DBZ game" effect of staying semi-relevant years after.

At best, if Boruto takes off, maybe some random developer pushes out a Boruto game. Wouldn't even be surprised if none of the old characters make it in (beyond NaruSasuke).
Vallen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #49759
KyuubiDemonYoko
Semen Demon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen View Post
Naruto is dead. Think about it, every single Naruto game franchise ended or the developer no longer has the license. I doubt anyone would invest in a brand new Naruto game series now that it's over. For some reason it doesn't appear to have the "DBZ game" effect of staying semi-relevant years after.

At best, if Boruto takes off, maybe some random developer pushes out a Boruto game. Wouldn't even be surprised if none of the old characters make it in (beyond NaruSasuke).
Well Beyblade a nearly irrelevant series ended in 04 and has since then had two sequels years apart and a spin off.
If that can come back I believe nothing can truly stay dead as long as it has had some success.
Boruto is basically Naruto 2.0 if it can live off the hype of Naruto someone will try to milk it. Games are the easiest way to do that these days with DLCs and micro transactions.

That said isn't there some mobile Naruto game in the works?
Old Today, 12:46 PM   #49760
Lunos
ĦI-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Lunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary status

@Vallen: I think it's way too early to say something that drastic.
I did some quick research and to set some examples:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2's announcement happened 1 year and 3 months after Xenoverse 1's release
Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul's announcement happened around 1 year and half after Brave Soldiers' release.

If that's anything to go by, I'd say that until March-April of 2018 there's still hope.

@Yoko: Not that I know of. There's Ultimate Ninja Blazing but its been out since quite a while now. It's the same kind of trash than Fate/Grand Order or Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle.
As I always say though, Blazing was one of the 3 trademarks that Bamco registered back in 2015 along with Braves and War, so that surely gives some hopes too.

Screw the quotes, too lazy for that right now.
Old Today, 02:20 PM   #49761
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
I had a good laugh
Vallen is online now   Reply With Quote