Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Spam Center

Spam Center All the random low-quality discussions here. Posts will not be counted. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default I made a game

More like, my team made a proof of concept demo for a first person tower defense game. We started it at the Global Game Jam in January and decided to fix a few bugs and release it.

We're just looking to see what people think of it so we can decide if we want to properly start the development of the game legit.

So if you have a spare moment, check it out. Give some feedback if you can and especially note any bugs.

http://gamejolt.com/games/tantrum-teddies/235458
Old 02-18-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
UchihaSasuke!
Sasuke
Akatsuki Member

UchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUchihaSasuke! is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Good luck, MD. I knew you had the potential. I will check it out when I have the time, because right now I'm not at home.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:04 AM   #3
Law
Dark Lord
Akatsuki Member

Law is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'll give it a go soon as well. Best of luck with any future games

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.
Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:29 AM   #4
vncomvietnam
Academy Student

vncomvietnam is on a distinguished road
Default like, thanks

like, thanks
vncomvietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:11 AM   #5
Soi Fong
Sannin

Soi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoi Fong is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i didn't play but visually it looks like fnaf meets minecraft.