Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball The debates of Goku and friends from the legendary Dragon Ball series go here!

Old 01-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #196
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpitofdoom2 View Post
Well, I mean, we're getting Champa, Vados, Zamasu, SSR Black and SSB Vegito in pack 2, I don't think it's much of a stretch for them to put in characters from that arc. I personally think they're waiting until XV3 to put in those old characters that we've been demanding, same with transformations.
Yea....

DLC pack 2 is NOT giving us 3 of those 5 characters.

I guess you haven't been paying attention...

DLC Pack 2 (plus Free DLC batch 2) is giving us

Champa & Vados
The U6 vs U7 Stage
Some story mission covering the U6 vs U7 Arc
Attacks
Outfits
And maybe some PQs plus Saiyan Pod Vehicle

The image you say listing SSGSS Vegito, Zamasu & SSJ Rose Black was more like saying these 3 are officially planned to be made as DLC In the Future
Old 03-07-2017, 02:40 AM   #197
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

JESUS getting to level 90 is a pain, but I did it

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aqua Grunt Nick
PSN: MasarusLullaby
NNID: AquaGruntNick
darkpitofdoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #198
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

https://postimg.org/image/dh3mcqwpv/