Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Palm Tree Playground

Palm Tree Playground Hop into the playground to "Rate the 'whatever' above you", hurt/heal, and have fun in all of those other wacky forum games!

Old 12-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #3136
Mad Beast
Gennin

Mad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Avi: 7/10
Sig: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Old 12-24-2014, 07:49 PM   #3137
Ninja
Droppin In/Out yo
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninja

Broly/10 (9/10
Old 01-07-2015, 01:15 AM   #3138
Dragon Lord
Chuunin

Dragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUM

Avi:8/10
Sig:8.5/10
Overall:9/10

Dragon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #3139
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

signature :8.5

really love the gifs, but it is very big a little work would make it 10/10.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:58 PM   #3140
Mad Beast
Gennin

Mad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Avi: 8/10 It's quite good.
Sig: Could be better. I give it a 6/10
Overall: 7/10

You could put a signature related to your avatar.
And you can throw a gif there too (all this is just an idea).
Old 01-18-2015, 12:09 AM   #3141
Electrorocket
High Quality Poster
S Class Ninja

Electrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Avi: 6/10. Rather small, but works.
Sig: 6/10. I just don't like the art style, in my opinion. Strikes me as an oddity.

Overall: 7/10.
Yes. I just did that.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #3142
.Lucian.
Dark Lord Chin-Chin
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Avi 6.5/10
Sig 8/10
Overall 8/10

( Click to show/hide )
.Lucian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:52 PM   #3143
Mad Beast
Gennin

Avi: Hm.. I give it a 5/10
Sig: Very good. 8/10
Overall: 6.9/10
Old 05-26-2015, 05:05 PM   #3144
Gustavo
Huzzah!
S Class Ninja

Gustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

7.5/10

''I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now Iím afraid I have something of a mess on my hands." - Tobias Funke
Gustavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:32 PM   #3145
Electrorocket
High Quality Poster
S Class Ninja

Electrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

9/10

B-E-A-UTIFL!

Indeed Gustavo, Indeed.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:36 AM   #3146
Gustavo
Huzzah!
S Class Ninja

Gustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

8.5/10

Your second signature makes me laugh when I'm high.

''I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now Iím afraid I have something of a mess on my hands." - Tobias Funke
Old 05-29-2015, 09:04 PM   #3147
Jv3
Cute af
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

7/10

I mean, I really love that show, but something about that avatar just.. It bothers me :C
Jv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:32 AM   #3148
Gustavo
Huzzah!
S Class Ninja

Avatar 6/10 the avatar is rather small.

Sig 8/10 Boobs, I like her outfit and a beautiful night sky.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #3149
orochimaru51
The Great Oreo
Jounin

orochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyorochimaru51 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to orochimaru51

I would have to give it an overwhelming 10/10
Old 07-12-2016, 08:49 PM   #3150
Electrorocket
High Quality Poster
S Class Ninja

Although I fell off Fairy Tail, that set is gorgouise. That's right. I said it. Gorgouise.

9.5/10