Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 Video Requests

In the title.
I used to do these a while back and I wanna do em again.
Anyone got any requests? The characters are..

Warrior of Light
Garland
Firion
Emperor
Onion Knight
Cloud of Darkness
Cecil
Kain
Golbez
Bartz
Exdeath
Terra
Kefka
Cloud
Tifa
Sephiroth
Squall
Ultimecia
Zidane
Kuja
Tidus
Yuna
Jecht
Shantotto
Prishe
Gabranth
Vaan
Lightning
Chaos

Request away. <_<
Old 02-25-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Yuri Zahard
ネジ 日向
Sannin

Yuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYuri Zahard is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well, lets do a Zdane vs Lightning match, right?

and btw. aren't there more characters in dissidia duodecim?

Click the Spoiler!
( Click to show/hide )

Victory!!!
Yuri Zahard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]-[yūga View Post
well, lets do a Zdane vs Lightning match, right?

and btw. aren't there more characters in dissidia duodecim?
No o.O
I'll get on it.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Moogle
Gennin

Moogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond repute

Could you do jecht vs. Chaos or Cloud alternate costume vs. Chaos? Please
Old 03-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
I'll do Jecht since I never use em.
Feral Chaos right? ._.
or .. Normal Chaos?
Old 03-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
Moogle
Gennin

Moogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond repute

Feral Chaos would be nice
Old 04-20-2012, 09:17 AM   #7
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle View Post

Uploaded it yesterday.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

lol never really liked 012. ima more of a classic dissidia player than 012.

Jecht vs Sephi!

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronyBaby View Post
lol never really liked 012. ima more of a classic dissidia player than 012.

Jecht vs Sephi!
Aslong as i'm Sephiroth cause I can't handle Jecht any longer </3!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #10
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

Squall vs. Everyone
Old 04-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #11
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFantasy View Post
Squall vs. Everyone
=_= .. Imma kill you. Squall vs.. Single person please.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

Squall vs. Lightning

THan

Kefka vs. Exdeath
Old 04-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #13
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFantasy View Post
Squall vs. Lightning

THan

Kefka vs. Exdeath
I'll get on that now. Haha.. The Squall one is long.. It's gonna be a while before it's uploaded. Maybe in a few hours.

Now i'm gonna do the next one..

Last edited by Neil; 04-20-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Hmmm...I wonder if I should post some of mine here...
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
Nao_Chan
C i e n F l e u r
S Class Ninja

Nao_Chan has disabled reputation

Hmm.
Could you do a Tifa vs. Lightning match? My two favorite FF femme fatales~ ♥

Thank you, Lunario, dear. <3
Nao_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote