Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 04-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
T_T
ALL HAIL EN SABAH NUR!!!
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiReaps_xmasta View Post
Not a bad theory but again like everyone says it has its flaws, like how kabuto played a huge part in the war and tobi was afraid of him, why would tobi b afraid of himself....
Unless he doesnt know himself ?
Hahah exactly
Old 04-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #17
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

^agreed

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #18
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

I think Kabuto would actually benefit from being sealed by Susanoo so that he could live forever in a world of drunken dreams

All credit for my sig goes to xXdArKvOiDXx
ACG9527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #19
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Nice theory, but it has it's flaws.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #20
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Not a bad theory. I could be true though, but other people think other wise. Me on the other hand, I'll just sit back and wait for kishi to tell us.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #21
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

i honestly think that its impossible for it to be anyone we know about just think about it, it cant be obito, danzo theory was dead before it started, madara's little brother was disproved a couple chapters ago, and madara CLAIMS to have known the person we know as "tobi" back when he was alive so...who else could it be? *real* madara saying this proves tobi cant be kabuto or any other crazy timeline theory it just wouldnt make any sense, but can anyone here give me an honest guess at someone madara knew that could turn out to be tobi? cause im drawing a blank here it cant be anyone we know about

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:50 AM   #22
T_T
ALL HAIL EN SABAH NUR!!!
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Nice theory, but it has it's flaws.
Explain?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
BipolarJugo
Gennin

BipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura aboutBipolarJugo has a spectacular aura about

I'm pretty sure they keep referencing themselves as "no one" because its one of the underlying themes of naruto. From the beginning it's been shown that solitude and loneliness and not having a purpose in life is the most painful thing anyone could go through. So basically with kabuto I think they were just trying to show how someone can end up after prolonged loneliness, followed by finally finding someone who gave him a purpose in life, and then losing that purpose. I think kabuto and Tobi both saying similar things about being "no one" is just basically showing what solitude can ultimately do to a person (bringing them to a point where they don't consider themselves existing). But you never know, your theory could very well be true
Old 04-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
Tenkaru
Academy Student

Tenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura aboutTenkaru has a spectacular aura about
Default Tobi can be obito

Listen if a ninja uses very powerfull ninjutsu or something along those lines ive been told that it will make you age if it was Obitos body with the mind of tobi then this could be true because if i remember tobi like orochimaru could use a new body to stay alive forever
Tenkaru is offline   Reply With Quote