Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Poll: who is the strongest anime girl?
Poll Options
who is the strongest anime girl?

Old 10-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Zero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Strongest anime girl?

Who would you say the strongest anime girl is? Why do you think so, how do you compare it and with whom?

I didn't have enough space for all, if the one you want is not in the list post it here instead.

Also, because of the limit of options i decided not to add in the list more than 2 characters/series.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #2
Kitten
Moderatrix
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

The poll is a bit odd because some of the women aren't even the strongest in their respective series. For example:

Vados > Android 18
Kaguya > Sakura

And although she isn't the strongest female anime character ever, I'm a little surprised that Sailor Moon isn't on the poll because she's still very powerful... A lot more so than many of the characters listed...
Old 10-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #3
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

One group of powerful sisters who are not on the list

Washu
Tsunami
Tokimi

They are Multiverse God Tier

Plus Ryoko is a Goddess since she is the daughter of Washu, but since Ryoko was made scientifically, Ryoko is a Synthetic Goddess
Old 10-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
KyuubiDemonYoko
Lets break it down!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

I'm gonna assume some anime has a omnipotent or near-omnipotent female.

So her.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 AM   #5
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Zero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

As i said i only had 20 options for the poll. If i could i would've made 50 options, also Vados is a insignificant character she only appears a little and doesn't fight at all. Kaguya does fight but she also appears in about 10 eps out of 700 Naruto episodes, that's the reason i left her out.

As i said you can vote for her by posting, but for the main 20 options i added those ones.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:51 AM   #6
KS The Embalmer
#dicksoutforharambe
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Old 10-08-2016, 03:55 PM   #7
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS The Embalmer View Post

So basically a evil nurse with some Evil Cult powers that lead to some Very adult rated moments
Old 02-17-2017, 06:05 AM   #8
KamiSaiyan
Academy Student

KamiSaiyan is on a distinguished road

Answer is simple.

KamiSaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote