Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 12-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #31
Vampiro
Jounin

Vampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faithVampiro is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSpark View Post
waiting now for the sound 4 fans to start spamming for the sound 4 as playable *grabs popcorn*
Let me do the honorable thing...

PLEASE!! Make Sound 4 playable this time!! As well as Anko, Shizune and Kurenai!

There weren't too many new characters introduced since Revolution so if we get any new characters (besides new versions) it will most likely include those long time wanted characters like Sound 4, Girls trio and Gin/Kin.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #32
Snake Eyes
Assassin
Sannin

Snake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond reputeSnake Eyes has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is what I was waiting for.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:36 AM   #33
TobiSusanoo
Mangekyou Maniac
Sannin

TobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTobiSusanoo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow some interesting news in the morning. PS4 exclusive was kinda surprising but I got one a while ago so no tears for me lol. Now it will stop gather dust(like for real I almost never use it.) This insanely optimistic but I hope it comes out in August cuz if It comes out later I wont be able to play it...
Old 12-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #34
Musou-Enrai
Chuunin

Musou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura aboutMusou-Enrai has a spectacular aura about

I sure hope they release it for the PC as well. Around 6 months after the PS4 release maybe. And I hope the system requirements won't be too high.
By the look of it, the game will have the same graphics but more stuff. Reminds me of ultimate ninja heroes 3 and how it should've been for PS2. But no! The result was a mediocre piece of s**t!

Oh, and I want jutsu clash back.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #35
CheeseburgerZ
Jounin

CheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUMCheeseburgerZ 's power is MAXIMUM

I skipped revolution but I'm definitely picking this one up. Revolution simply didn't seem that attractive to buy, but this covers the rest of the manga and will have so much content (for me anyways since I skipped the last game)
CheeseburgerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:40 AM   #36
Spectrum
Wubadubadubdub
Sannin

Spectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well, this both is and isn't surprising. I suppose, given their tendency to release 1 game a year, this could be seen as something that was pretty much expected, it's just that I remember the CC2 guys who said in an interview that "we don’t really have anything planned right now, but we’re looking into it because the PS4 and Xbox One have already been released, so we hope you stay tuned!"

Anyway, I will say that this does intrigue me since it will be out for PS4 and not the previous gen consoles, and it will feature actual canonical gameplay. However, since this is a sequel rather than a restart, I currently see no reason to be excited, hyped, or hopeful about this game. Based purely on the fact that this is called "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" and not some new title, my expectations at this point in time are that the only area that will be improved upon is the graphics, with gameplay continuing to suffer.

I would very much like for this to not be the case, but based on past experiences and knowledge, it's just very hard to believe otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaiser View Post
Quite so.

Xbox One basically stumbled and collapsed upon entry into Japan during launch. There was barely any real advertisement, and the games upon the system already aren't to the tastes of the gamers.(You know, western)

PS4, like the Wii U, has been thriving well enough in Japan, so much that the games that are for multiplat overseas end up being exclusives to one system in Japan. (Like Batman Arkham Knight and Destiny being exclusive to the PS4 in Japan)

So seeing UNS4 being PS4 exclusive within Japan makes sense. The real question is if the same fate will hold up overseas. IF it does, UNS4 will be the second UNS game to remain a exclusive since the original UNS on PS3. This is going to be interesting.
Something tells me that there is a very real possibility that that "PS4 exclusive" idea might just hold out. In addition to the reasons you've presented, PS4 sales worldwide are far outstretching that of XB1s. At the moment, this is how global sales figures look for all main consoles:

PS4 is selling just a bit under 2x as many XB1s worldwide making it the larger market for current-gen games.

Then there's all the recent exclusivity-related news for games like Tomb Raider and Street Fighter, so there certainly seems to be a lot competition between Sony and Microsoft in terms of locking down game franchises to an exclusivity deal.

Last edited by Spectrum; 12-11-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:41 AM   #37
DarkShuyin
Father of the year
S Class Ninja

DarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
Why am I excited? I don't even really play revolution anymore, series fatigue has kicked in...
I think I may be addicted to the whole "waiting" period and endless ing that happens here...
Pretty much this.

Good thing I ordered my PS4 yesterday :3

PSN: Dark_Shuyin99
DarkShuyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:43 AM   #38
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm thinking about Storm 4 Story Mode.

Prologue: Hashirama VS Madara (Valley of the End)
Final Battle: Naruto VS Sasuke
Fragment: The Last
Old 12-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #39
Dei
Requiem
S Class Ninja

Dei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Why are we assuming this game will be PS4 exclusive?

The games just been announced for heaven's sake.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #40
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It is possible that it might be for x1 as well.

I'm only assuming cause dbx was first announced as ps4, ps3 and 360 so it is possible that this might also be for x1, ps3, 360, and steam.
PositiveEmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #41
Dei
Requiem
S Class Ninja

Dei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotion View Post
It is possible that it might be for x1 as well.

I'm only assuming cause dbx was first announced as ps4, ps3 and 360 so it is possible that this might also be for x1, ps3, 360, and steam.
Exactly, that makes more sense. It would be ideal to go with that route, and I know CC2 will do the same. They're gonna release this for the X1, PS3, 360, PS4, and PC.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #42
Darkpapa
Sannin

Darkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I hope this game is only for PS4 maybe XboxOne but please don't put this game for Ps3/Xbox360 because this always ended the same.

Translation scan "The Last" Naruto is probably the separate character

( Click to show/hide )
Darkpapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #43
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpapa View Post
I hope this game is only for PS4 maybe XboxOne but please don't put this game for Ps3/Xbox360 because this always ended the same.

Translation scan "The Last" Naruto is probably the separate character

( Click to show/hide )
There is nothing here
PositiveEmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #44
Urahara-san
Αdministrator
Akatsuki Member

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This thread would probably already have reached 10 pages 1.5 years ago. It's a shame how this place has died.

Anyway, I'm really really looking forward to the finale of the story. I'm expecting some next level boss battles for the PS4.

Quote:
There is nothing here
http://i.imgur.com/SGxTpm0.jpg

Last edited by KyuubiDemonYoko; 07-09-2015 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: Double post
Urahara-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #45
Darkpapa
Sannin

Darkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
There is nothing here

i'm update this this should be fine now.
Darkpapa is offline   Reply With Quote