Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 12-11-2014, 06:22 AM   #16
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaiser View Post
Quite so.

Xbox One basically stumbled and collapsed upon entry into Japan during launch. There was barely any real advertisement, and the games upon the system already aren't to the tastes of the gamers.(You know, western)

PS4, like the Wii U, has been thriving well enough in Japan, so much that the games that are for multiplat overseas end up being exclusives to one system in Japan. (Like Batman Arkham Knight and Destiny being exclusive to the PS4 in Japan)

So seeing UNS4 being PS4 exclusive within Japan makes sense. The real question is if the same fate will hold up overseas. IF it does, UNS4 will be the second UNS game to remain a exclusive since the original UNS on PS3. This is going to be interesting.
I already know.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:33 AM   #17
DaichiOscar
Chuunin

DaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary statusDaichiOscar is nearing legendary status

I didn't expect to be back already... WTF.
It's only been 3 months since Storm R released.. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:44 AM   #18
GoldenSpark
Tokubetsu Jounin

GoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to beholdGoldenSpark is a splendid one to behold

waiting now for the sound 4 fans to start spamming for the sound 4 as playable *grabs popcorn*
Old 12-11-2014, 06:44 AM   #19
BijuuNaruto
The Orange Hokage
Sannin

BijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBijuuNaruto is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to BijuuNaruto Send a message via Skype™ to BijuuNaruto

Well looks like I have a reason to return to the forums.

A little disappointed it's not for Xbox One (So far) but we'll have to see.

Nice to see you all again.

BijuuNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:49 AM   #20
Dragon Lord
Chuunin

Dragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUMDragon Lord 's power is MAXIMUM

Well if it is PS4 exclusive I guess it is the end of Storm games for me.I really liked Storm games but April next year I will be getting a Xbox One so no more Storm games if it is exclusive.

Dragon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:53 AM   #21
Darkpapa
Sannin

Darkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkpapa is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well that's totally unexpected. But this is looks beast. Two giant awakening in the same time. second picture looks like Madara ultimate jutsu. The Last character probably going playable/costumes. I hope wee seen demo photos from jump festa.
Darkpapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:01 AM   #22
Hentailover
Girls should love girls!
Jinchuuriki

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpapa View Post
Well that's totally unexpected. But this is looks beast. Two giant awakening in the same time. second picture looks like Madara ultimate jutsu.
Or you know, a story mode battle, which it most likely is.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:04 AM   #23
Tito Maas
ANBU Member

Tito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faith

Seeing Six Paths Naruto colored in... doesn't look as good as BM Naruto.

Another year, another anticipation thread... it'll probably just die out as soon as the game releases, though. Was pretty disappointing how we couldn't get an attempt for a competition community on here for Revolution.

Tito Maas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:05 AM   #24
Free Water
S Class Ninja

Free Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacyFree Water is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
Well if it is PS4 exclusive I guess it is the end of Storm games for me.I really liked Storm games but April next year I will be getting a Xbox One so no more Storm games if it is exclusive.
I'm kinda in the same boat. I already have an Xbox One and I'm not exactly a wealthy man at this point so PS4 is not an option for me, unfortunately.

With Street Fighter V and Storm 4 being PS4 exclusive, I might have to up my money game and get me a PS4...
Old 12-11-2014, 07:07 AM   #25
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Maas View Post
Seeing Six Paths Naruto colored in... doesn't look as good as BM Naruto.

Another year, another anticipation thread... it'll probably just die out as soon as the game releases, though. Was pretty disappointing how we couldn't get an attempt for a competition community on here for Revolution.
I saw Six Paths Mode Naruto colored in before.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
Old 12-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #26
Tito Maas
ANBU Member

Tito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faithTito Maas is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSegaHoka View Post
I saw Six Paths Mode Naruto colored in before.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
Yeah, I've seen it before, but not in the anime style. Doesn't look like I'm going to enjoy his model in the game or the character in the anime.

Tito Maas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:35 AM   #27
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh I'm getting this game eve if it sucks!!!!!
PositiveEmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:58 AM   #28
Mifune
Chuunin

Mifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond reputeMifune has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna remain cautiously optimistic (given that Revolution could've actually been a pretty decent game, if not a good one; if it didn't have a few major issues.)

Hopefully the series going to next gen means we'll be in for some pretty interesting changes.
Mifune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #29
MrDurp
Jounin

MrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMrDurp is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Good thing I ksipped Revolution. Too bad I don't have a PS4. I'll wait til Hyperdimension Neptunia V II hits the West to get a PS4.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:09 AM   #30
L's Rinnegan
Tokubetsu Jounin

L's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUML's Rinnegan 's power is MAXIMUM

Hopefully this comes to PS3, cause I'm not willing to spit out $300 for a PS4 just yet. Especially when I'm going to buy my family a Wii U soon
L's Rinnegan is offline   Reply With Quote