Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 12-11-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

New Scan:

( Click to show/hide )

It will be coming out next year.

It will show in Jump Festa next week.

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, and Last Naruto Confirmed.

Hashirama VS Madara (Boss Battle?)

Last edited by NarutoSegaHoka; 12-11-2014 at 07:05 AM..
NarutoSegaHoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
DragonOfHades
Not Active
S Class Ninja

DragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Is this for real? If so, nice.

Can't really find anything about it so I'm not sure.... but if it is, hope to see some current gen improvements.
DragonOfHades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:00 AM   #3
Hentailover
Girls should love girls!
Jinchuuriki

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Why am I excited? I don't even really play revolution anymore, series fatigue has kicked in...
I think I may be addicted to the whole "waiting" period and endless ing that happens here...
Old 12-11-2014, 06:04 AM   #4
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm excited, but nothing too excited. Fatigue has become quite a hindrance. However, since it is coming to the PS4, I'm definitely on board in seeing what CC2 has to offer.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:12 AM   #5
Hentailover
Girls should love girls!
Jinchuuriki

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If CC2 wants to make me genuinely excited, they need to do 60/1080p
Old 12-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
If CC2 wants to make me genuinely excited, they need to do 60/1080p
I hope so.
Why? Suoer Smash Bros for Wii U has 1080p + 60fps.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #7
Sasuke Uzumaki
ANBU Member

Sasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacySasuke Uzumaki is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSegaHoka View Post
New Scan:

( Click to show/hide )

It will be coming out next year.

It will show in Jump Festa next week.

Six Paths (Sage) Mode Naruto, (Perfect) Rinnegan Sasuke, and Last Naruto Confirmed.
Also just based on this alone even as of right now obviously, Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki Obito & Madara Uchiha are also confirmed.
Sasuke Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:30 AM   #8
ThunderCrash
Sannin

ThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well, that's weird. I suspected them to continue doing Xbox/PS. If this remains PS4 exclusive, that's going to me over.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:33 AM   #9
NarutoSegaHoka
The Hero
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCrash View Post
Well, that's weird. I suspected them to continue doing Xbox/PS. If this remains PS4 exclusive, that's going to me over.
Because Japan hates Xbox.
PS4 only or not, waiting till Namco Bandai (America/Europe) update.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:37 AM   #10
Toboz
Madara Worshipper
Jounin

Toboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyToboz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh god please PC too.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:38 AM   #11
Hentailover
Girls should love girls!
Jinchuuriki

apparently there will be a demo at Jump Festa. Usually, you don't just have a demo before you have a reveal trailer. So expect a short teaser and some very shaky footage around 21-22 December.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:48 AM   #12
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSegaHoka View Post
Because Japan hates Xbox.
PS4 only or not, waiting till Namco Bandai (America/Europe) update.
Quite so.

Xbox One basically stumbled and collapsed upon entry into Japan during launch. There was barely any real advertisement, and the games upon the system already aren't to the tastes of the gamers.(You know, western)

PS4, like the Wii U, has been thriving well enough in Japan, so much that the games that are for multiplat overseas end up being exclusives to one system in Japan. (Like Batman Arkham Knight and Destiny being exclusive to the PS4 in Japan)

So seeing UNS4 being PS4 exclusive within Japan makes sense. The real question is if the same fate will hold up overseas. IF it does, UNS4 will be the second UNS game to remain a exclusive since the original UNS on PS3. This is going to be interesting.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This is really cool..

Not gonna say awesome until I see a trailer that shows it off well.

Based on the poses of Sharinnegan Sasuke and Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto...

Maybe SO6P Madara is confirmed cause that's when they stood like that.

Plus hopefully since they are showing "The Last" Naruto on the bottom of the Scan. It means he is not just a DLC Preorder Costume for Japan. But I maybe 80% wrong on him being a playable Version of Naruto with his Moveset from the movie. But if he is a playable version of Naruto(unless they do a Full Burst "The Last" Story Expansion) then I hope the "The Last" Konoha 11 + Sasuke and Hokage Kakashi plus Toneri are included too.

The logo could possibly mean CC2 is going by the Manga for this game since its showing Sasuke and Naruto clashing from their 5 chapter battle.

Plus one good thing I hope CC2 takes advantage of is they are doing a PS4 Version and I hope they use it well near its current limits.

Plus I hope CC2 doesn't do the 3 types in this game because that annoyed me in Revolution.

Last thing, let's barrage CC2 through their feedback page to make sure they won't screw up very badly on their first PS4 Naruto Game.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #14
ThunderCrash
Sannin

ThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThunderCrash is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The Xbox 360 barely had any presence in Japan too, right? Yet after Storm 1, every game was for the Xbox and the PS.

These games sell really well in Western markets, so I would be surprised to see them going from PS exclusive, Xbox/PS, PS exclusive (essentially screwing over fans that only ever had Xbox or those that went from PS to Xbox).

I had a PS3 and a Xbox 360, Storm 2 for 360 and the rest for PS3. I am not buying a PS4 anytime soon, as I just got my Xbox One and I barely have any time as it is right now. I just hope they'll come through and reveal it's for both platforms.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:18 AM   #15
zerava1
Gennin

zerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond reputezerava1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope, that they will finally give us 2 vs 2 .
And please.. JUST make a new Jugo !!!!
zerava1 is offline   Reply With Quote