Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 02-04-2015, 02:51 PM   #16
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Also: forgot Samurai Champloo..
Starting this series over again to on Netflix
(Probably like the 3rd or 4th time, ive seen this one too) lol i love anime
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #17
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

1. Samurai Champloo 3x because I love it a lot.
2. Gurren Lagann 2x once in Japanese and once in English.
3. Durarara 2x once in Japanese and once in English.
4. FLCL 6x because of Adult Swim/Toonami
5. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 4x because of Adult Swim/Toonami

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aqua Grunt Nick
PSN: MasarusLullaby
NNID: AquaGruntNick
darkpitofdoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #18
Sankara
The Auspicous One
Jounin

Sankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Anime serie i watched multiple times? hmm

1. DBZ.

I think i watched the whole serie maybe 3 times? But independant arcs/episodes almost uncountable. Especially Cell arc (Gohan SSJ2 and the death of android 16...who loved life :< and he was just an android...)

2. Berserk.

Though a lot of people wouldn't want to rewatch the ending of Berserk, i had to rewatch it at least 3 times (so 4 in total atleast), because i wanted my brother, and later few of my friends, to know how epic Berserk truly was. Later i rewatched it mainly for the OST and specific scenes (Caksa/Guts 'bonding' scenes, which was so gewd, that in effect made the ending so terrible ;__; )

3. Naruto

I think i watched Naruto 4 times now (not Shipuuden), 2 times just myself, 1 time with my bro to it and 1 time with my nephew. To this day, the first Naruto series is among the best anime i've watched (just below/around FMA:B and WAAAY below Berserk - there can only be 1 king).

4. just a list that of animes that i watched at least twice that i can remember:
Elven Lied
Bleach
Full metal Alchemist

Tenjou Tenge (talk about an anime made for those in puberty lol)
Hellsing
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Ruroni Kenshin
Sankara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #19
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh jeezzz i watched multiple animes over time. Use to have a stay home job
Bleach
First arcs of Naruto shippuden
FMAB
Soul Eater
DBZ & Kai
Deadman Wonderland
Sword Art
Yuyu hakusho
Hmmm.... Let me think...
Boondocks
Metalacalpse

Idk, how many others.. Ill edit and or add more later ive seen sooooo many animes and read manga times over..
Like psyren read it easily 2-4x.. Jeeez im lame
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:32 PM   #20
Nerokis
Jounin

Nerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUMNerokis 's power is MAXIMUM

I've watched all of the below at least more than twice. DBZ I've actually lost count of how many times I've watched it.
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Naruto
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Bleach
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
Old 02-15-2015, 08:02 PM   #21
SunGodAma
Club Lexus.
S Class Ninja

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

1.) code geass, best anime I've ever seen honestly
2.) flco
3.)ikki tousen
4.) hxh
These are the only animes I've seen in there entirety more then once.

Last edited by SunGodAma; 10-19-2015 at 01:35 AM..
SunGodAma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:20 AM   #22
Neji Byakugan
Academy Student

Neji Byakugan is on a distinguished road

Speaking of...i think i'll start watching the series again! YYH!
Neji Byakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:30 AM   #23
nnrruuttoo
Academy Student

nnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faithnnrruuttoo is a guardian of faith
Talking

1. Slam Dunk (4x+)
2. Inuyasha (about 3x)
3. Fullmetal Alchemist (like 3 times)
4. Yu Yu Hakusho (about 2times)
5. I should not put Bleach at the end but I do not like the latter part of it. I love its former part and I watched the anime for more than 5 times (includes about 165 episodes)
Slam Dunk is the best anime that I have ever watched in my own opinion. Mostly because that it did not last too too too long and it ends correctly. I love it so much!
nnrruuttoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:20 AM   #24
January
Academy Student

January is on a distinguished road

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (5x)
Death Note and Bleach (3x)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2x)
Ao No Exorcist (2x)
Hunter X Hunter (2x)
January is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:31 PM   #25
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

InuYasha x5
Fullmetal alchemist 2003 x4
Gundam Seed x5
Haruhi x10+
Darker Than Black x4

Shows like these that I truly love, I re-watch them every few years
Vallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:48 AM   #26
semadriyuon12
Chuunin

semadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond reputesemadriyuon12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to semadriyuon12

Yu yu hakusho like 5x
Baki the grappler like 5x
Air master like 3x
Full metal alchemist 8x
K like 3x
Tokyo ghoul like 3x

give me a reason to live and i will give a reason to die test and see
semadriyuon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:38 AM   #27
ultimeaguy
Gennin

ultimeaguy is on a distinguished road

Naruto, Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, FMA Brotherhood, Yu yu Hakusho. Making an FMA AMV as we speak
ultimeaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:40 AM   #28
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen View Post
InuYasha x5
Fullmetal alchemist 2003 x4
Gundam Seed x5
Haruhi x10+
Darker Than Black x4

Shows like these that I truly love, I re-watch them every few years
I should point out that Haruhi is now at x15+ probably. God I love that show. Also, happy 10th anniversary ;_; (God i'm old, I remember watching this as it aired)
Vallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:49 AM   #29
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Zero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Lost count of these ones:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
Dragon Ball Z

and i plan to watch the first 3 at least once more.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #30
Ki96Sensei
Gennin

Ki96Sensei is on a distinguished road

1-DragonBallz
2-Pokemon
3-Digimon
4-Shurato
5-YuYu Hakusho
Ki96Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote