Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 11-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
.Lucian.
Dark Lord Chin-Chin
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Top 5 Anime you have watched the most

Was watching Inuyasha Final Act tonight and I thought, "wow they use to air this so much", and that made me think about other shows I've watched the most.

Anyways the anime I've seen pretty much all the way through, over and over are:

1. Inuyasha (atleast 5 times because of adult swim)
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (like 3 times)
3. Yu Yu Hakusho (3 times)
4. Dragon Ball Z (about 4 times)
5. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (about 4-5 times)

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by .Lucian.; 11-30-2014 at 11:18 AM..
.Lucian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Zero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Dragon Ball Z 4 times
Fairy Tail 3 times
Inuyasha 2 or 3 times
Beelzebub 3 times
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 3 times
Old 11-30-2014, 04:17 AM   #3
Urahara-san
Αdministrator
Akatsuki Member

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The only animes I've ever re watched were DBZ(3x), Yu gi oh duel monsters (2x) and Guyver (2x).
Old 11-30-2014, 05:41 AM   #4
SaiyanNinja365
Gennin

SaiyanNinja365 is on a distinguished road

Dragon Ball Z, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
SaiyanNinja365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:37 AM   #5
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Zero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZero00 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I forgot some:
Rurouni Kenshin (2x)
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama (3x)
Working (2x)
D.Gray-Man (2x)
Yu Yu Hakusho (2x)
Old 12-03-2014, 12:36 PM   #6
Mad Beast
Gennin

Mad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMad Beast is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Not exactly a top 5, but anyway:

-DBZ (3 times so far)
-Dragon Ball (2 times)
-Rurouni Kenshin (also 2 times)
-Hajime no Ippo (almost 2, currently re-watching it)
Old 12-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #7
Kishinneko13
Academy Student

Kishinneko13 is on a distinguished road

Kishin Douji Zenki (10x)
Saint Seiya (7x)
Inuyasha (5x)
Cyborg 009 (5x)
Chrono Crusade (4x)
Old 12-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #8
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The only anime I now I watched fully multiple times was:
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Trigun
DBZ
Old 12-04-2014, 06:23 AM   #9
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

Why would you watch an anime 10 times? if i watch one 3 times i know every detail in it even after years, so really, 10 times? And i'm sure you won't stop there, you've got plenty left until 20.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #10
.Lucian.
Dark Lord Chin-Chin
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero00 View Post
Why would you watch an anime 10 times? if i watch one 3 times i know every detail in it even after years, so really, 10 times? And i'm sure you won't stop there, you've got plenty left until 20.
If it was on TV I can see how they watched it 10x, but they must've found it to be very enjoyable.
It is a short series and the art and animation style look pretty old so I'm guessing it released during like the 80s or 90s. Some of the best series came out from like I'll say 2006-ish on back to like the 80s.

( Click to show/hide )
.Lucian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:43 PM   #11
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

I just started watching D.Gray-man and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood again, and i must say that FMAB is the only anime i watch it's episodes completely from 00:00 - to end (with opening and ending every episode). Awesome opening-ending music and animations, i just love this series!
Old 02-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #12
Urahara-san
Αdministrator
Akatsuki Member

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If we go by quality, then I think these are the best 5 I've ever seen.

Monster
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Old 02-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #13
Zero00
S Class
Jounin

If we go by animation quality:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2. Samurai Champloo

for me
Old 02-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #14
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Just finished:Sword Art Online for the second time, and it is such a good Anime man.. I hadnt seen it in a while either and it was like a fresh new series.. Got me all excited, and binge watching it daily like 3-4 eps.. Lol great ass show..
Also i own the complete series of YuYuHakasho and i watched the latter half easily 10-15 times over when i was younger.. Loved that series alot.. Especially the Dark tournament and demon world tournament..
But BLEACH is still my all Time favorite series from manga to anime.. Sucked it got cancelled when shit started to get goooooddd..
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:41 PM   #15
Akira
#StopWhitePeople2k15
Sannin

Akira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2.Yu Yu Hakusho
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
4.Yu Yu Hakusho
5.Yu Yu Hakusho
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote