Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
Mafioso
Gennin

Mafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUM
Default Who is your favorite Anime Anti-hero

Mine is Lelouch Vi Britannia i like him because hes cunning and deceitful
Old 02-14-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Alucard of Hellsing

If he was not under the the control of Integra....

All of Britain would be seas of blood and corpses if he had no master and went insane
Old 02-14-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
Pervy Sage
Tokubetsu Jounin

Pervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary status
Send a message via Skype™ to Pervy Sage

Not exactly the main characters but I would have to go with Vegeta and Scar from FMAB.
Pervy Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #4
Onomatopoeia
Grateful Dead.
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Though I've only read the manga, my vote goes to Guts of Berserk.

He, to me, is the ultimate anti-hero. I enjoy the fact that though his goal is undoubtedly good, he is absolutely ruthless in carrying it out. No pretense, no hypocritical code of honor. Dude pays evil unto evil, and that is one of the main elements that makes him a fascinating character to me.
Those pathetic losers just scream and shout, going "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" so they can soothe their souls. When we truly think "I'll kill you" from the bottom of our hearts, by that time the deed has already been done!
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
.Lucian.
Dark Lord Chin-Chin
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Does Light Yagami count? If so then him.
He's a troll lol.

( Click to show/hide )
.Lucian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
Mr. Solo
The Static Shock
S Class Ninja

Mr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Solo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Mr. Solo

The only one that comes to mind right now is Road Kamelot & Tyki Mikk from D. Gray Man. All of them were pretty cunning and manipulative while having the power to back up their remarks.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #7
Pervy Sage
Tokubetsu Jounin

Pervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary status
Send a message via Skype™ to Pervy Sage

Akainu or any of the head marines as they are technically the "good guys" but appose the main character
Pervy Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
bankaiguy
Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō
Sannin

bankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacybankaiguy is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Between Itachi and Gin Ichimaru

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
bankaiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:45 AM   #9
TrinityCabal7I
Academy Student

TrinityCabal7I is on a distinguished road

Hiei from yu yu hakusho
TrinityCabal7I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #10
Genesis
ANBU Member

Genesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUMGenesis 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via Skype™ to Genesis

Definitly Makishima from Psycho Pass. He is not your typical Shounen anti Hero that tries to be cool. To be honest i dislike the most anti heros from popular animes. Makishima is kinda fascinating and a man of his own political thoughts with great philosophical knowledge. I really respect that
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:37 AM   #11
Vegeta'sBarber
Gennin

Vegeta'sBarber is on a distinguished road

Heinrich Lunge from Monster. He was the obsessive inspector with the weird typing tick but I loved his journey through the show and how they depicted the cost of his devotion to his job.
Vegeta'sBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:41 AM   #12
ultimeaguy
Gennin

ultimeaguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafioso View Post
Mine is Lelouch Vi Britannia i like him because hes cunning and deceitful
Ditto
ultimeaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #13
Ki96Sensei
Gennin

Ki96Sensei is on a distinguished road

I vote in Hiei too like the mate...
Ki96Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:54 AM   #14
KS The Embalmer
#dicksoutforharambe
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Rhust Cole
Old 02-17-2017, 05:59 AM   #15
KamiSaiyan
Academy Student

KamiSaiyan is on a distinguished road

Light Yagami from Death Note
KamiSaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote