Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 09-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
Shizune
Sannin

Shizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizuna View Post
Hahahahha, slow-motion!
-I actually kept on pausing and playing this scene!
Whoa, Kizu has a fetish XDD
joke. i was too I love Sai's clueless-ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinction View Post
lmao! I was gonna look around my "(very) SMALL" collection. I was literally laughing w/ tears hahaha. ye that one was pretty good. n1 .... omg
XDD ME TOO ROFL.
Shizune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #17
Midnight_Wolf
The Forgotten
Akatsuki Member

Midnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Midnight_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:00 AM   #18
Evil_Gaara
Leo!
Super Saiyan

Evil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEvil_Gaara is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Evil_Gaara

This is pretty funny but you might want to be at least 15 to watch it

Old 09-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #19
Con
Gennin

Con will become famous soon enoughCon will become famous soon enoughCon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-garra View Post
This is pretty funny but you might want to be at least 15 to watch it

ahahahahaha hilarious scene hahahahahahaha, the main character reminds me of naruto except less pervy
Old 09-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #20
slippy112
Gennin

slippy112 will become famous soon enoughslippy112 will become famous soon enough

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...-Nauto-GIF.gif
Old 09-21-2008, 03:28 PM   #21
kibaskute!
The filler arc assasin
Jounin

kibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUM

lol
Old 09-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #22
boklipop23
Jounin

Location: Camp Half-blood! Training to fight Mythological monsters!!
boklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUMboklipop23 's power is MAXIMUM

a bit serious at the beginning, but it ends up funny

Classic "Sit" moment

"I am a daughter of Athena and this is an Insult to my intelligence!"-Battle of the Labyrinth
boklipop23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #23
AfterBlaqk
Gennin

AfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLOAfterBlaqk is seen as EL DIABLO

If you have the time watch both they go together... funniest lil deal evarrrrr

AfterBlaqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #24
Midnight Monk
Ruler of All
S Class Ninja

Midnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight Monk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight Monk

Thought I'd revive this thread because some anime try to be funny but OP has become a master at it

Midnight Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #25
pjca
Super Duper High School ?
S Class Ninja

pjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacypjca is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I dont think if this count...
but it made me lol

pjca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #26
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BoyX...eature=related

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Darui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #27
Naratchi
such attitude!
Sannin

Naratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faith

I've never laughed as much as when Sekai Saionji grabbed the knife and... But it was the macabre and harsh plot twist that made it funny.

I've had plenty of laughing moments in Seto no Hayanome, so that's the funniest anime I've watched.

Also this one moment:
( Click to show/hide )

Old 10-22-2010, 04:44 AM   #28
Ranson
Gennin

Ranson is infamous around these partsRanson is infamous around these partsRanson is infamous around these partsRanson is infamous around these partsRanson is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
ahaha i love that Howl's moving castle scene, cant belive christian Bale plays Howl, Ghibli films always get amazing actors to play characters.

I think the funniest scenes are in the beginning of Naruto, naruto/sasuke kiss kinda gay but all round luaghs, also trigun is non stop luaghs

That's one is also mine favorite funny scene from Naruto Shippuden episode . I laugh so loudly at that time, when they Naruto Kiss her lips kinda Gay.
Ranson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #29
Anachron
Gennin

Anachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUM

Ichigo and Yoruichi's hotspring experience in Bleach :P
Anachron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:23 AM   #30
Anachron
Gennin

Anachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjepm20CikI
Anachron is offline   Reply With Quote