Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 09-20-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
kibaskute!
The filler arc assasin
Jounin

kibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUM
Default funniest anime scene

post or describe ur funniest anime scene

Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
Buh-Lake
Justin <3
S Class Ninja

Buh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Buh-Lake

Couldnt find the english dub on, uncut is very rare and hard to find

Buh-Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
Kura-kun
Akatsuki Member

Kura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the roughKura-kun is a jewel in the rough

So funny...

( Click to show/hide )
Kura-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
Shizune
Sannin

Shizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to beholdShizune is a splendid one to behold

THIS ONE
Shizune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
Kizuna
你是我的朋友
S Class Ninja

Kizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond reputeKizuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizune View Post

THIS ONE
Hahahahha, slow-motion!
-I actually kept on pausing and playing this scene!
Kizuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Sureno
Jounin

Sureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the roughSureno is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sureno

death the kid FTW!

HAHA - Half Assed Humor Attempt
Sureno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
Buh-Lake
Justin <3
S Class Ninja

Buh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Buh-Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureno View Post

death the kid FTW!
Like when hes fighting Ragnorok and gets drawn in by the sun

Buh-Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
Extinction
Tokubetsu Jounin

Extinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond reputeExtinction has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Extinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizune View Post

THIS ONE
lmao! I was gonna look around my "(very) SMALL" collection. I was literally laughing w/ tears hahaha. ye that one was pretty good. n1 .... omg
Old 09-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
forthewest
N.I.G.G.A
Akatsuki Member

forthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faithforthewest is a guardian of faith

=D

Its
Magic
forthewest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
kibaskute!
The filler arc assasin
Jounin

kibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewest View Post

=D
"loll damn right, its bbetter than yours"
Old 09-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #11
Con
Gennin

Con will become famous soon enoughCon will become famous soon enoughCon will become famous soon enough

ahaha i love that Howl's moving castle scene, cant belive christian Bale plays Howl, Ghibli films always get amazing actors to play characters.

I think the funniest scenes are in the beginning of Naruto, naruto/sasuke kiss kinda gay but all round luaghs, also trigun is non stop luaghs

Old 09-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #12
Infinity
S Class Ninja

Infinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond reputeInfinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewest View Post

=D

James... WHAT THE?! I once saw that on youtube! JAMES HAS BOOBS! XD
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
Midnight_Wolf
The Forgotten
Akatsuki Member

Midnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMidnight_Wolf is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Midnight_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
-sh|nob|-
Mizukage
S Class Ninja

-sh|nob|- has disabled reputation
Red face

bwahahahahahahahhahahahah!!

Seems like James boobies are damn better than inemay!!!

bwahahahahahhahahaha!!

Kakashi's face eps is till mah fave funniest eps. Mah fave scene would prolly the part when they treated kakashi for some Ramen.
-sh|nob|- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #15
wendals654
Jounin

wendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond reputewendals654 has a reputation beyond repute

these r good videos lol

Yes. I can FLYYYYYYYY.
( Click to show/hide )
wendals654 is offline   Reply With Quote