Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 09-11-2010, 04:54 AM   #1
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute
Default your favourite anime coward

who is your fav coward form any anime. mine has to be Nejima from ''kenichi worlds strongest disciple'' he is so funny and the biggest coward with the biggest mouth.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

then i have to say >>> Usopp from onr piece
He Is The Best .... and i expect alot from him in this time skip
Old 09-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Kitten
Moderatrix
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Hmmm... Sawada Tsunayoshi came to mind for me, so I guess he's my favorite. He's such a scaredy cat at times but he's so lovable.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Naratchi
such attitude!
Sannin

Naratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faithNaratchi is a guardian of faith

Coward? Cowards... other than Orlando in Troy, Shinkai Makoto from School Days is a damn coward. Well, he's just about all bad there is, except slyness.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Gigacrusher
Gennin

Gigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to beholdGigacrusher is a splendid one to behold

Usopp definitely he's so funny and he'll step up when he needs to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhUkxNkALm8
Gigacrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #6
Tsuna
Being a bastard works
Kage

Tsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTsuna is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuna

tsuna (obviously)

rock from black lagoon (thought he's only a coward for the first half of the first ep, then he becomes a technical badass)

Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #7
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

lol Usopp obviously, he the funniest character in the HST and hopefully will be allot stronger after the timeskip
Old 04-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #8
demon
Chuunin

demon has disabled reputation

Jaken from inuyasha.
demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
kibaskute!
The filler arc assasin
Jounin

kibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUMkibaskute! 's power is MAXIMUM

Misaki from junjou romantica <3
Old 04-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #10
Mr. Felicks
Wings of Freedom
Super Saiyan

Mr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMr. Felicks is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Simon rapes this thread hard.

Oh, I thought this was the most badass anime coward. Silly me. Anyways, yeah, Simon's my favorite. In case you don't know who he is, go watch TTGL if you haven't already.

Mr. Felicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:37 AM   #11
Pharaoh
The Prophet
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

usopp from one piece of course and i would have to say tobi from naruto. Not madara form tobi, but just regular tobi, they're both really funny though.
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #12
Anachron
Gennin

Anachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUMAnachron 's power is MAXIMUM

Matsuda! from Deathnote
Anachron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:37 PM   #13
Mafioso
Gennin

Mafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUMMafioso 's power is MAXIMUM

while running away Niijima was stated to be as fast as an Olympic runner
Old 01-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #14
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Stuck between Usopp, because he's awesome....or Simon...because Gurren ing Lagann.
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #15
Onomatopoeia
Grateful Dead.
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Second demon's answer of Jaken, or perhaps Tao Pai Pai...
Those pathetic losers just scream and shout, going "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" so they can soothe their souls. When we truly think "I'll kill you" from the bottom of our hearts, by that time the deed has already been done!
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote