Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 02-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #49561
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
It's a little bit different than mirroring his animation, so he uses different arm, like they did with those two jutsu. Chidori True Spear uses both arms. And since Sasuke model actually has his arm, but it's just hidden, it will end up being used in the animation, since it's rigged to. So, they will need to rerig an entirely different animation for his arm to not move.

And we are talking about people who couldn't even spend 2 minutes rigging Storm 2 Minatos' cloak, when using his Generation UJ.
True, I really just wish characters had access to their entire arsenal. Oh well

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aqua Grunt Nick
PSN: MasarusLullaby
NNID: AquaGruntNick
darkpitofdoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #49562
vietflame
Melon Soda Senpai
Jounin

vietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Happy Waifu Day. Just a reminder that your waifu is trash. All hail Aika Fuwa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi View Post
Happy Vietflame Day!!
No protection tonight.

Yoko was here.
vietflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 01:39 PM   #49563
KyuubiDemonYoko
Semen Demon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietflame View Post
Happy Waifu Day. Just a reminder that your waifu is trash.

But you're my waifu.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:46 PM   #49564
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

Hanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
No protection tonight.
You're my real waifu
Old 02-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #49565
vietflame
Melon Soda Senpai
Jounin

vietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacyvietflame is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiDemonYoko View Post
But you're my waifu.
( Click to show/hide )

N-no...Don't look at me! I'm just weeaboo trash

Quote:
You're my real waifu
We might have to do this right now in public if we're this excited.

Yoko was here.
vietflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #49566
KyuubiDemonYoko
Semen Demon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
You're my real waifu
I'll fight you.
Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

N-no...Don't look at me! I'm just weeaboo trash

You did this to yourself
Old 02-14-2017, 04:56 PM   #49567
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

Hanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Awwwww yeeee
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-14-2017, 06:23 PM   #49568
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Awwwww yeeee
Hayy love <3
( Click to show/hide )
Vallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:25 PM   #49569
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen View Post
Hayy love <3
( Click to show/hide )
Happy Feb 16th!
Old 02-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #49570
Cybore
Tokubetsu Jounin

Cybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond reputeCybore has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know what file controls the default support jutsu? After messing with some of the files I found out that supportactionparam determines support types and apparently skillcustomizeparam determines default support for the first character.
Cybore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #49571
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The dude had 23 D/C's, I really shouldn't have accepted this match... Im not even that good so idk why he left, he probably would have won...

Old 02-16-2017, 06:44 AM   #49572
Lunos
ĦI-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Lunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybore View Post
Anybody know what file controls the default support jutsu? After messing with some of the files I found out that supportactionparam determines support types and apparently skillcustomizeparam determines default support for the first character.
You're better off asking on the Storm Modding Thread, senpai. Some people here were posting some mods just to show how lazy was CC2 with the should-have-been-in content.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:49 PM   #49573
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

When the game crashes on a good match :^)

Old 02-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #49574
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

When the game crashes just because its Darkpit.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:17 AM   #49575
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

Quote:

We might have to do this right now in public if we're this excited.
Time for hunger!