Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Music

Music Rap, pop, reggaeton, rock, metal, or whatever type of music, bands, singers you love is to be discussed here!

Old 06-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
Cloch-Laoch
Chuunin

Cloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Hollywood Undead Opinions

Well I just started listening to them and I will not say they do not have a few catchy tunes but I find most of there stuff just so simple and unoriginal and very uncreative. Not to mention the way they talk sounds like they are a bunch of suburb kids playing gangsters. I won't pretend to know their past but I do know when I listen to music you can tell a lot about a person by their lyrics and to me just seems again like a bunch of fake suburb kids with a deal who became popular for the same reason justin beiber is popular....lots of kids and suburb wanna be types buy music.

To be honest I will probably keep the few songs I like but just wanted to hear others opinions on them and their music.

Oh and keep in mind if you like them I am not saying stop and that no one hsould like them because lets face it they are huge and have many fans just not for me.
Cloch-Laoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

They're decent to listen to if the moment calls for it, at least IMO. The song Young from the album Swan Songs is probably my favorite. Other than that, No. 5 and California are the two others that I find "catchy".
Old 06-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #3
Cloch-Laoch
Chuunin

Cloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCloch-Laoch is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
They're decent to listen to if the moment calls for it, at least IMO. The song Young from the album Swan Songs is probably my favorite. Other than that, No. 5 and California are the two others that I find "catchy".
so far my fave is undead from swan song....very pump you up type song and originality is not needed in pump up songs.
Cloch-Laoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #4
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

I absolutely love them, to be honest. I connect with their deeper songs (So, I mainly just use Swan Songs to get pumped.) So I prefer American Tragedy and Notes From The Underground. Plus I'll be buying their new album on release day. I've already started learning a few of their songs on the guitar. They've been my favorite band for over a year now. I'm not going to lie though, they do have a few wannabe gangster songs. I find songs like Gangster Sexy to be cringeworthy. But I find them to be a great, fun band to listen to and I love their deep songs.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #5
Josh-sama
The Only Champ
Kage

Josh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Have some great songs, have some shit songs.

Regardless if you like them or not, "Everywhere I Go" is a fucking great pump song.

Bullet is also amazing.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #6
Law
Dark Lord
Akatsuki Member

Law is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

As rappers they're pretty shit. They try to have these meaningful verses but fail hard with their attempts; lyric and flow wise.

I often find my self liking some of their choruses but I hate their verses and often find they ruin the song.

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.
Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 05:55 AM   #7
KS The Embalmer
#dicksoutforharambe
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Everybody who posted in this thread except me is 9 tbh
Old 02-17-2017, 05:55 AM   #8
KamiSaiyan
Academy Student

KamiSaiyan is on a distinguished road

Undead from Swan Song is a beast. Pain, SCAVA and Lion are ok :x
KamiSaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote