Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Music

Music Rap, pop, reggaeton, rock, metal, or whatever type of music, bands, singers you love is to be discussed here!

Old 04-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
TeddyWonka
Badass Motherfcker
Sannin

TeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to TeddyWonka Send a message via Skype™ to TeddyWonka
Default Good Weed Music

All of SIs' potheads post your favorites at the moment!

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
TeddyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Akatsuki Member

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

The song starts at 1:08 but I suggest watching the whole video

Old 04-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

I'm on a completely different stoner flow

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Phlegethonyarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Akatsuki Member

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegethonyarre View Post
I'm on a completely different stoner flow

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
That's what make you feel good man do your thing.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Hmmm... alot of songs by Carlos Santana I guess... ahaha...
Old 04-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Anything from Kid Cudi tbh...

If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh. - Kid Cudi
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #7
Akira
#StopWhitePeople2k14
Sannin

Akira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
SunGodAma
Sannin

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I like to get high...

Fuck you
SunGodAma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCLBG...eature=related

"Mada Mada Dane" - Echizen Ryoma
"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Iluvealexhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #10
.D.
Superplex Bro
Jinchuuriki

.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.D. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to .D. Send a message via Skype™ to .D.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #11
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yea kid cudi pursuit of happiness
Old 04-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #12
dann109
Jounin

dann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant future

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

dann109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #13
TeddyWonka
Badass Motherfcker
Sannin

TeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faithTeddyWonka is a guardian of faith
Send a message via MSN to TeddyWonka Send a message via Skype™ to TeddyWonka

I haven't actually tried fast-paced songs when smoking but imma definitely gonna try that out
TeddyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #14
dann109
Jounin

dann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant futuredann109 has a brilliant future

im going to revive this thread and put a few new bands i have tripped to.

( Click to show/hide )

ill limit my post to these, if you like them and want more i will link more.

( Click to show/hide )

dann109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:04 AM   #15
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

Phlegethonyarre is offline   Reply With Quote