Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #61
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Chidori spear has a greater reach than Chidori Senbon, it does however have a better range when it comes to width and multiple targets though.
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #62
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
Chidori spear has a greater reach than Chidori Senbon, it does however have a better range when it comes to width and multiple targets though.
how does Senbon have worse reach than Spear.
Senbon is a projectile
Spear is limited to 5 meters.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #63
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well going based off what i've seen, i haven't seen Chidori Senbon go anything past a couple of feet, and that's when he threw them at Deidara's clay bombs. But i could be wrong though.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #64
Neil
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

. . .
Volanic. ._.
I'm pretty sure he could throw them pretty far.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #65
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 7th gia View Post
-_- it should be obvious.

zabuza arc kakashi: dogs an chidori. much slower. super small chakra reserve. stated that he can pull of 2-3 chidori's in a day.
<
yamato: sealing techniques, wood manipulation to impressive levels and for quite awhile. limit is creating a friggin waterfall and a gaint wooden beam to go across it.

naruto: rasengans and clones everywhere. infinite rasengans...the end is near

<
sasuke: obvious reasons

it really should be obvious.
nothings obvious so as i said your post is invalid due to the point that you dont have any proof to back up thos numbers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
First off, please spell correctly.

Second, a lot of his feats are restricted, read the OP

@the 7th gia, what does this have to do with Sasuke vs Zabuza ? Just because A > B doesn't mean that C >>>B (or however antdog put it)just because A>B and B>C doesn't always mean A>C
lol thats kinda close
Old 02-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #66
Volcanic
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamanakaIno View Post
. . .
Volanic. ._.
I'm pretty sure he could throw them pretty far.
Well if he can throw past the limits of Chidori spear than solorflare99 is right, Chidori Senbon is better suited. Either way, i don't see Zabuza having enough time to get the job done especially if the speed of Chidori Senbon is faster than Chidori spear, which most likely it is depending on how hard Sasuke throws it.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #67
Volcanic
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Why has this gotten to 5 pages? Who was ignoring the facts this time -_-? I'm guessing it was Volcanic...
You say i was ignoring facts but that's just an assumption, and you apparently haven't read my post at all. Do you have something against me to automatically point the finger and again assume i was ignoring facts?
Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 AM   #68
Volcanic
Sannin

^ The distance between the two, which is about 20 yards

http://s1253.photobucket.com/albums/...3-00-01-12.mp4
^ how fast it took him to get in between them which is about 2 seconds.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #69
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
You say i was ignoring facts but that's just an assumption, and you apparently haven't read my post at all. Do you have something against me to automatically point the finger and again assume i was ignoring facts?
Nope, nothing against you at all. It's just that you seemed to be the only one that people were arguing with.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #70
Volcanic
Sannin

lol, not arguing just friendly debating. I'm still skeptical about Chidori Senbon, but it might work, which further supports my statement. What i've said has in fact been factual though, considering i've given evidence to backup what i've said above, so i'm going to continue to stand by what i've said. This match is pretty much finished no matter how you look at it due to Sasuke's obvious speed blitz, and even more so with Chidori Senbon.