Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Fan Castle > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Do you like to write stories and have people read them? Well, show your textual works of arts off here to your fellow Islanders!

Old 02-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #1
Lord Ikimichi
Fighting a loosing battle
Akatsuki Member

Lord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Lord Ikimichi
Default Waldo Jimenez

Where do you look when there is no sight? To whom do you turn when you are alone? What are the simple pleasures? I am finished. I never began. I am witless and harmed by even the slightest of winds. All my life I searched for her or it, something. The fire is coming. Please put it out.

Waldo- Sand can be so corrosive, so coarse, delicate finite crystals minutely slicing you with every lash in the win; even finer particles filling those voids, taking your place, replacing you. I’ve sat in this sand for hours. Who am I? Why am I? Where is she…
Narrator- At a comforting dusk Waldo Jimenez sat by the edge of the sea lost in himself. The oasis of amber streaks across the horizon set his mind in a trance he could not escape. He could not move himself to stir, not now, not when the proposition of a fading sun filled him with wonder. He was utterly lost in the abyss before his face. Dark had been his dreams of late and this days sun was his only source of escape. Night had come and with it actuality. Actually there she was, a statue at his back, eyes peering through Waldo to the sun she longed for. Waldo felt her gaze. He smelled sweet lilacs as they cascaded his nostrils from her supple chest. She took a step; the mountains all gave way in his heart as he sank down. She took another; he smoothed his hand amidst the sand opening up a new abundance of minuscule scars. She stood at his side and he became hollow, a ghost beside his shell. He did not stir. Her eyes turned to his firm hands fixated on them. A memory raced across her brow, the familiar touch. She carefully knelt close to him and whispered his name.
Nia- Waldo…

Keep that pimp hand strong
( Click to show/hide )
Lord Ikimichi is offline   Reply With Quote