Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Poll: How often will you come here after you get Naruto generations?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
How often will you come here after you get Naruto generations?

Old 02-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
cloudninja
Lightning from the void
Jounin

cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!
Default So.......

With the release of Naruto generations in japan, and the release imminent in the US and Europe, Something has struck my mind. I notice that there have been a ton of new members on saiyanisland, most joining solely for the sake of posting in the Naruto generations thread. I myself was one of these people, though I have expanded my range of interest to the whole island. So, let me ask you. After you get your hands on a copy of Naruto generations, How often will you come here?

Tell me what you think.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Neil
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'll sign on and play the game.
So i'll be here when i'm playing, my story is the same as yours bro.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
Ninja
Ultimate Light Music Club
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

On release day, I will only post once saying that I have the game and be gone for a week. After that I'll be around the whole island except the Generations thread(no use for it). If a new game is announced I will definitely be here.

I have like most of you on PSN so I can chat with you guys there
Old 02-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
cloudninja
Lightning from the void
Jounin

cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!

Posted a poll
Nice location ninjastar
;D
Old 02-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUM

I'll be here on SI But Not as often though :l. I;ll probably be on here for that tournament thing coming up and to arrange battles with other people.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #6
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

There's going to be tournaments and stuff like that, so it's best to stick around after the release...

Shortly after Storm 2 came out, we had to dedicate an entire subforum to online battle discussions/tournaments/psn/xbox ID's and whatnot. I'm sure the same thing will happen with Generations. When things get less active, it's because people are playing the game, haha...

The video thread will be flooded with battles long after the game is out and people can still always discuss them in the main thread...
Old 02-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
Neil
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
There's going to be tournaments and stuff like that, so it's best to stick around after the release...

Shortly after Storm 2 came out, we had to dedicate an entire subforum to online battle discussions/tournaments/psn and xbox user ID's and whatnot... I'm sure the same thing will happen with Generations... When things get less active, it's because people are playing the game, ahaha...
Your posts sound so depressing, I feel like I need to hug you..
Plus, Saiyan Island can't get rid of a mod to be anyways.
I'll always be here..
Old 02-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #8
cloudninja
Lightning from the void
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamanakaIno View Post
Your posts sound so depressing, I feel like I need to hug you..
Plus, Saiyan Island can't get rid of a mod to be anyways.
I'll always be here..
moddings not for me.....too much work.

But i'll always be here

<3 saiyanisland
Old 02-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

I'm here almost constantly. Unless my internet connection fails or something happens in my personal life, I don't see myself leaving for a long time. ^^

( Click to show/hide )
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #10
Neil
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru_Nara View Post
I'm here almost constantly. Unless my internet connection fails or something happens in my personal life, I don't see myself leaving for a long time. ^^
You better never leave because I love you the most. Dx
No matter how much I insult you..
Old 02-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #11
Ninja
Ultimate Light Music Club
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I will definitely be here for tourneys
Old 02-24-2012, 04:13 AM   #12
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default well...

i do love naruto shows and games but it isnt my life i'll still come here for new's, episode air dates, and of course to meet all the people i hope are fair player's and just to chat with people i've been coming here foe a few years but didnt make an account until generations but i still plan on being here
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #13
Tyler
S Class Ninja

Tyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I come to si at least once or twice everytime I'm on the computer, just to check it out. So really nothing is going to change, if I'm on the computer I'll come here.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

So i will... Log in Saiyanisland > Chek some threads/post things > Generations > Eat.

yeah so that is the never ending circle xD... as you see there is no time for Sleep lol
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
zinja
Gennin

zinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the roughzinja is a jewel in the rough

I don't really post much, so it seems that i'm never on, but really i come here everyday, since I mostly read threads/posts. I will still come here and hopefully make new friends or something. I guess i'll be committed to coming here even with Generations (seems impossible now), so nothing is gonna change.

Why leave when this place is awesome?

Sig. by Apathetic Eyes
( Click to show/hide )
Gamertag:zinja36
zinja is offline   Reply With Quote