Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Sports

Sports Jump in this corner to talk about sports!

Old 06-16-2016, 01:44 AM   #16
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Klay is lowkey the best player on the Warriors, but hopefully the cavs win the series. Kyrie was lookin like Kobe game 5.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:00 PM   #17
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
Klay is lowkey the best player on the Warriors, but hopefully the cavs win the series. Kyrie was lookin like Kobe game 5.
klay a big baby tho
Old 06-23-2016, 12:20 PM   #18
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

I absolutely can't stand the Bulls' front office. They make horrible moves every year, and have the nerve to call them "great", when we don't get anywhere. Now that Rose was traded for crap players, Noah and Gasol will more than likely leave, and we'll still have a 2nd-year coach who (according to the front office) was supposed to do "great", but had the worst year since Rose was picked. I don't care about Rose's past injuries. Last season was his best in the last few years, and you go and trade him for players who aren't impact players, from a team that did even worse than yours. I don't even want to see what the rest of the off-season is gonna look like for the Bulls. I'd be surprised if we got anywhere for a long time thanks to the idiots Gar and Pax running the show.

Not to mention that all of my Rose things (the jersey, poster, MVP plaque, among others) are pretty useless now. I don't think I'm going to waste another dollar on Bulls merchandise or tickets until the front office changes.

Okay, I'll stop my rant now.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:57 AM   #19
Idontknowblahh
Gennin

Idontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary statusIdontknowblahh is nearing legendary status

Sad to see baby curry losing. Lebron sucks by the way ugh
Idontknowblahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #20
Kitten
Moderatrix
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

My prayers to the Goddess of Slam were not answered... not only did the Warriors lose, but I lost soooooo much betting money in the process... the score was like 89-89 for like 4 straight minutes at the end... When the Cavs scored and the Warriors missed and then fouled Lebron, I knew I was screwed so I left the room in shame before it officially ended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post

Not to mention that all of my Rose things (the jersey, poster, MVP plaque, among others) are pretty useless now. I don't think I'm going to waste another dollar on Bulls merchandise or tickets until the front office changes.

Okay, I'll stop my rant now.
Out here, there's people that STILL wear Shaq and Kobe's 34 and 8 merchandise... XD

A couple of years ago, I won a ball at the mall that was signed by Derrick Rose, and I got to meet him... It was shortly before his big playoff injury... I eventually sold it but I probably would've made more money if I didn't hold onto it as long as I did lol... I don't understand the trade either (it seems like the Knicks benefit more, especially since they're clearing space/rebuilding), but Rose was going to leave the Bulls like... next year anyway, and I'm happy for him...
Old 06-30-2016, 11:26 PM   #21
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

T-Wolves bout to be nice next year.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:11 PM   #22
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

Huh. A couple of days ago Chicago fans were saying we were doomed, and now that Wade and Rondo are on the team they're jumping back on ship. For me personally, I'll wait to see how they all play with each other under a so-so coach before I make my judgments.

But Ray Allen comes back and joins up with GS? They're really letting that happen after all that controversy over the Heat being too stacked with their roster??
Old 07-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #23
SunGodAma
Club Lexus.
S Class Ninja

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

So were just gonna ignore that bitch ass nigga KD?